• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD~ A new Age OOC

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I remember the history, I just liked how I said it last time and I may well have left out something that was needed. As it is, starting to redo the SU gave me more to put in her personality and appearance, so I'm not complaining. : 3

I'm sure some of you have thought of this already, but remember to give your SU another look through before posting it in the new thread. There might be something you can add or something you want to change, and reading through it again will let you do that.

xX

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Course. I don't think I'll change much about her. I'll just add more into her tendency to feel outshone and under appreciated due to her raising with gorgeous sisters, her being the weird looking runt.

MewHigurashi

♥ ~ ♣ ! We Live In OZ ! ♠ ~ ♦
    Years
    Sounds awesome~ Can't wait to see the fruit of our new found RP Mod's, efforts. :3 And by my recollection the list you gave is fairly accurate!

And geez, am i happy i came a little late! I wouldn't have to worry about having trouble finding my SU that way~ (*w*)

Last edited:

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Where do we start?
    Do we begin a new thread? Or do we start over on the old one?

I think I asked that before. But I just want to be sure.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Alright. I'll be putting up the new thread forthwith.

Something I forgot about but is probably going to be very annoying for you lot:
    I'm going away this weekend, next weekend and two weeks starting July the 9th. : [
    Sorry! Someone will have to take charge while I'm away.

xX

Strikit

Years
    That's alright. Perhaps we should establish a system of vice RP gods so that we can assure this RP's survival.

Strikit

Years
    That's higher than it was originally, right? Good. I prefer a higher rating because then it's easier to keep illiteracy out.

Be sure you mention that the idea was originally Jewel's in the new thread, and that you have her permission, or else AE will eat you.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Don't worry; saying that it was originally Jewel's thread, that I've got her permission and a link to her profile is the first sentence. : 3

Okay, the thread is now POSTED! If it's accepted, I'll create a new OOC thread. For now, let's keep this one open.
    xX

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Yashi is here! Not dead!
    Just feeling a bit. . . lethargic at the moment.
    I can't wait for this thing to start up again, I might tweek Max's profile a bit though, dunno yet, I'll get around to it, eventually >.<
    Is the thread title still the same? With just the PG-14 added to it?

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I might alter a few minor things to Mack's profile. But its basic personality will be pretty much the same.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I'm so excited!

Yup, it's the same name as before:
    PMD: A New Age - PG14

Or something along those lines.

The following people have their original Pokemon reserved for them for a week:
    Bellsprout - Reserved for The Bringer! if he ever comes back. I'm thinking he might, and it would be sad to not have a Bellsprout for him if he does.
    Elekid - Reserved for pikapip, who might come back.
    Machop - Reserved for ShadowYashi
    Magnemite - Reserved for TJgamer
    Meowth - Reserved for MewHigurashi
    Poliwag - Reserved for Megaman765
    Vulpix - Reserved for Strikit

Those are the Pokemon I've reserved. Here are the remaining Pokemon:
    Buizel, Eevee, Magby, Riolu, Shinx and Skitty.

Including my Growlithe, that makes 15 Pokemon. If any of you want to swap Pokemon then you can, obviously, but those are the Pokemon that have been reserved for you, so if you're changing them don't hang about. : 3

xX

MewHigurashi

♥ ~ ♣ ! We Live In OZ ! ♠ ~ ♦
    Years
    You know what's really strange? In another RP I'm in, Jewel showed up there too! XDD It was a pleasant surprise~ :3 But yes, please keep me posted as well on those links so i don't get lost along the way. Thanks. ^^

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Jewel is all over the place in RPs. ^__^

Yeah. I'm off again this weekend until Monday evening, so I may not show up here until Tuesday. If the thread is accepted before then just bear with me. : 3

Back