• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Exploration and Corruption of the New Frontier (OOC/Sign Ups)

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    So, seeing as Samurai's been absent for a while and many posts have already been made, I suppose we should take this little 'break' to figure out what we'll do next. I'm talking about the mountain. :3

Samurai could agree or disagree with whatever we come up with after he comes back, but at least we'd have an idea of what to do.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Sounds good :3 I'm gonna guess that Chunk is going to be heading up there right away. Wonder how Chunk will react to Retus being around though :p He's got mroe corruption packed in him then Leigh, except he can control it

D. Lawride

Years
    Probably even worse than how he reacted to Leigh xD

But yeah, my plan was to head up the mountain as soon as morning broke. Though I had no idea of what to do once up there.

Megaman765

Years
    You know what I think we should do? We should get some more people involved in this RP, form some new teams since our numbers are rather short currently. It'll surely spawn some more activity into the RP. The thing we really need to do is make a synopsis of what has happened so far in the story.

D. Lawride

Years
    Speak of the devil xD

Well, what did happen? We started gathered in a village, then Salvadores (my team) headed into the forest first, got into trouble with a bunch of Ariados, and found the guild. Meanwhile, the other teams headed out of the village and found Retus and someone else.

Eventually, everyone winded up on the guild, where Chunk started hating Leigh, which eventually developed into a fight between the two, provoked by the Shinx, and... someone go on?

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    How about when Chunk's team goes to the mountains, he gets in trouble and then we show up and Leigh saves him. It'll be sorta like mind**** xD but this is just an idea.

D. Lawride

Years
    To tell the truth, I had that idea in mind for a while, but how would it happen? He's about to drop off a cliff, and a group of Pokémon are attacking or something? xD

Although I don't know if Chunk would be completely even with him. In his mind, anyway. :3

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    You read my mind lol okay so when Chunk is surrounded by the corrupt Pokémon and Leigh saves him, he could pretend to be even but still be plotting against him or something.

D. Lawride

Years
    Mwahaha. |3

Well, not quite pretend, more like temporarily realize that there's nothing wrong, and then reversing to his previous idea xD

D. Lawride

Years
    It's settled then until Samurai confirms or denies it. xD

Though, we really should get more people in. It has da potential. :3

Megaman765

Years
    Haha, no worries. I might know a few people that may be willing to join. Hey Night, maybe we can ask some people from the trainer academy RP :D

Back