• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Exploration and Corruption of the New Frontier (OOC/Sign Ups)

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
Years
  • Feel free to PM me about your antagonist Michael.

Also Retus looks good to go.

As for antagonists, I got an idea of one, but won't really come into play until..........very much later.

I am still trying to work out which possible legends that might come into play. Also trying to come up with more ways to advance the plot.

Other than that, this is going quite nicely. Working on a post right now.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • XD now I don't feel so bad for double posting anymore X3 Yeesh I had so much distractions when I was writing Retus's introduction post.

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • Lol.

BTW sorry for kinda just blowing off the jump on Layne's head thing. I had posted before I saw your post and it was just like a quick edit.

Want a new way of contacting me that isn't PM? Well there's my AIM in the corner of this post, so if you got an AIM, just tell me who you are and I won't immediately report you for unwanted spam. (lol seriously)

Megaman765

Years
  • Eh. Had to edit a few posts. I just realized zeke was inside of the tent. It would be weird for Leigh to be asking Zeke if he and his team could stay around if he were outside o.o I've moved Leigh inside the tent in an older post just to make more sense of it.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • im just being curious, but could i have Zeke's cousin be part of the guild so when we get there he might see him? his cousin would be some other pokemon that can breed with scythers so it makes sense that they're related.

Megaman765

Years
  • Ugh I confused Specter with Zeke in a few of my posts >_< Already went back to edit them but I dunno how it effects posts that were posted afterwards. Sorry, Sheesh I gotta stop rushing through these posts.

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
  • Sorry, I'm going to have to step back from this Roleplay. I've been really busy lately and I doubt I'll be able to make the amount of posts needed to keep up with everyone. Sorry for any trouble this may cause.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • Sorry, I'm going to have to step back from this Roleplay. I've been really busy lately and I doubt I'll be able to make the amount of posts needed to keep up with everyone. Sorry for any trouble this may cause.

Hm, that's a real shame... :/

But are you really that behind on posts? ._.

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • Sorry to see you go Arch. But yeah, it's understandable. There's only so much time we all can put into this, (and I probably put too much time into most of it all.....not always the best thing)

If stuff eases up, you're always welcome back.

Diamond, if you're still with us, we can work out what team to go with shortly or something (I'm really tired and it's like 2:30 AM here...)

I've got three people sending me ideas for antagonists. Didn't expect THAT much lul. But after these three, I might put the gate down on antagonists for now, mainly because once again, we just kinda started, and stuff.

Gotta send my DS to Nintendo America because it fried on me for some stupid reason (and I am now completely ranting. I'm just gonna go to bed...see you guys tomorrow)

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Name: Shade
    Species: Purrloin
    Appearance:
    PMD: Exploration and Corruption of the New Frontier (OOC/Sign Ups)

Personality: Shade is a very shifty character. Her motives are unknown and she can easily trick people into thinking she's not as bad as she is. She's sly and sneaking using her cunning wit as a way to con exploration teams out of money or items.
    Bio: Shade has been doing her own evil deeds as long as she can remember. It started when she was younger when she helped her father con exploration teams out of money nd items. This went on for several years until her father was captured by the police when she was ten. Over the next six years Shade has been a wanted criminal still managing to con new exploration teams out of their money and items as they headed to the guild.
    Moveset: Night Slash, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Assurance, Hone Claws, Torment, Fury Swipes, Nasty Plot

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Name: Cruor
    Species: Zangoose

Appearance: Has more red splotches on its body than a normal Zangoose would, a massive scar running down his face and serrated edges on his massive claws.

Personality: Cruor is an absolutely, ruthless, cruel, heartless bastard of a Pokemon. He believes that everything he does is justified in the end, which, to him, usually ends in death. He's cold and calculating, brutal, and will do anything and everything to end those who end up getting in his way.

Bio: Absolutely little is known about Cruor, to be honest. Not many have much to go on, because even villages who have seen the Zangoose have all been flattened to the ground, with all the Pokemon killed or near death. Those who HAVE seen Cruor, can attest to the fact he's not a Corrupted Pokemon.

The only thing known about Cruor is he's been this way through his entire life, even as a small Pokemon. Survivors (Or what poor sap is still alive after encountering him) speculate he ended up killing his family before he set off. Otherwise, not a lot is known about him. But there are tale that there is some sane part of him still in his head.

Moveset: Slash, Crush Claw, False S wipe, X-Scissor, Fury Cutter

Fun Fact: Despite the fact he can be smart, he does lose his edge if he's aggitated. And when he's aggitated, he's much easier to fight against. The other villages sadly did not know of this.

Team: He's not a part of a Rescue Team, per say, but he does travel with 2 other Pokemon. An Excadril, and Heatmor, whom he uses for excavation and intimidation, respectively.

Behold, if Cyrus was a Pokemon.

Megaman765

Years
  • Hey, Just an idea, but what if those two were in the same team as Retus? It would be like a rival team in a way. Or they could be acquainted in some other way.

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • Both those antagonists are now approved. Both seem a bit interesting, Michaels.......reminds me of the GTA main guy you play as who just shoots for no reason. But who knows.....

Anyway yeah, they're approved and stuff.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Cruor wouldn't mind joining someone elses group, especially after traveling with no one but Excadril and Heatmor, whose combined IQ could equal that of a raisen, that's for sure.

Megaman765

Years
  • I won't expect Retus' Relationship with Cruor to be that great. Retus will definately annoy him with his smartass attitude. If both of those antagonists end up joining up with Retus, Would it be alright if Retus could be leader?

Back