• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Legend Rescue Team

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
  • "Hey, things happen. Mitchell, who was stronger than me and Navi combined was knocked out first, but we still managed to beat the seel," Jake gave him a reassuring grin,
    "There is a difference between running in head long and actually being weak. I think you were just a little excited," Rela walked in to the room. The Blaziken was typically quiet and/or away, so Jake felt a little bit shocked by her presence. He felt really small next to her too, Blaziken were tall, he knew, but she was practically a giant compared to Jake now, but when he evolved, oh boy when he evolved! He would be just as tall as Rela. Jake looked down to Rafael, who was even smaller than he, the poor pichu must feel really small!
    "Try to think things through before you get yourself into a situation that could mean a lot of trouble," Rela was still talking to Rafael, and Jake was still kind of just gaping at her, wondering why he hadn't been in such awe at Dela, who was at least three feet taller if not more. Jake guessed that it was probably because he had been around many Golurk before, but Rela was the first Blaziken he had ever met, and he hadn't expected her to be so tall. "Well, it's almost time for dinner, I'll see you both in the mess hall for breakfast tomorrow. Zeke, there is something I need to talk to you about."
    "Oh, umm, of course, Mis' Rela!" the sigilyph floated up through the floor boards and Rela climbed the ladder.
    After dinner, Jake collapsed on his bed. He was glad that the day was over and that the mission had gone more or less well. He had heard at dinner that Mitchell was okay and that Roselia was treating him right now. He slept peacefully now.

(okay, everyone, finish up the day and I will enact the time lapse!)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Rafael would notice how tall Rela was compared to him. He would listen to what she had to say but before he could respond she was gone. He would then go and eat dinner still distracted then he would go lay down in his bed. After a couple hours he would fall asleep and has a dream about him having to save both Van and Vor.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Van wandered about the town, looking for Silva. But she wasn't there. He was starting to get worried. He even stopped in to see Roselia. As he entered her building with a troubled expression on his face she swept him into a bone crushing hug.

"Van Darling! I'm glad you made it back alright! Did Pidgeotto get my medicine?" she said happily. Van nodded and tried to form words.

"What's wrong dear? You look terrible! Did something happen to Vor or that other little darling you told me about?" Roselia asked concerned. Van shook his head. He had a funny feeling.

"Do you know where Silva went? Because I can't find her," Van said quietly.

"No dear. She didn't stop in. She had promised to help me gather the Oran Berries ealier, but she never showed up. Hm... Well, at least she didn't steal any from me, even though I had to pick them all myself. Here, take a few of the extras. And don't worry Darling. She'll turn up, have no doubt about that!" Roselia said as she released him and dumped two berries in his bag. He nodded uncertainly and decided to head back to the guild. He stopped at the front of the train first and spoke to Manectric.

"Silva? She's the hurt Zorua that is always hanging around you, right? Nawh, ain't seen her since this mornin' Good luck to ya!" Manectric said as the increasingly frustrated Van got off the train and headed inside. He was too upset to eat anything so he just walked back into the boys dorm and walked over to his bed. Which he promptly turned into an inferno. This startled a few of his neighbors, but he ignored them as he sat and watched the flames dance. When they finally died down, he crawled into the ash and embers and went to sleep.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Vor had decided to just head to bed early rather then do anything else for the day. He didn't have much else to do and Van was probably busy doing his own thing. He didn't pay much attention to the rest of the guild as he quickly fell asleep with little concern for anything around him. As the hours passed in his little nap, he was quickly woken up by Van who had burned up his bed. It was a bit more furious this time. Vor would have to ask him what was up the next morning...

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • (this is now one week later, you can hve one pokemon join your team, according to the SU in a post on the last page. Please keep the recruitment reasonable, you're only level 17 now, so don't have a rhyperior or something really big and strong join. Make the SU in an OOC, and megaman, you also get a team member since you are actually part of a seperate team still)

Rela stood at the front of the common room; everyone in the guild was there as Rela spoke, "I have some kind of exciting news for the newer guild members, Jake, Van, Rafael, Navi and Vor. Due to the feather that Team Liquid Metal found in River Elixa, we now have the information on where the two Eon pokemon, Latios and Latias, are. It seems that Latios has been struck down by Latias and is now at the very bottom of Lundesa pit. I say this is exciting for the newer members because they will be the ones to fight the siblings. All five of you will work together to protect Latios, who is currently unable to do anything himself. Latios and Latias do not control an element, so they aren't as strong as other legendaries, but they are still legendaries and not to be under estimated. You will have to bring them both to the guild so we can talk some sense into them. If you are in dire need of assistance, tap one of the your badges three times and Dela and Kaleb or Luna and Sol will teleport to help you. Any questions?"

Back