• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Victory's Reign

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
  • Chisa Kimura

Chisa smiled following after Maureen. She was already making plans to send a letter home to her mother once things where settled here and eventually if she could small amounts of money as well. As they neared the Skitty Gijinka Chisa could feel as if her father was saying he was proud of her. To be honest Chisa was feeling a bit nervous and unsure of what she was doing. She was young, the youngest in the room and it could be expected of her to feel a bit unsure. "M-Maybe running away from home was a bad idea" she thought looking down at the ground.

After a moment she shook her head and looked up looking more sure and determined. She had done the right thing and it was for the best, sure she still didn't really understand what was going on in the world. She knew that there were problems in the world, that there wasn't much food and other things. She didn't really get why Victini would do this but she wanted to help even if she didn't really understand. "I'm ready Queen" she said with a smile.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Alice Felton​

Alice stood in front of the guild entrance, which towered over her even though the real guild was underneath it. She took a strong breath, placed her bag on her back, and walked in. She first examined the surrounding area in the chance that Kion might have been around. While she wandered, she noticed that a large amount of people in groups and reasoned that her brother had already found another partner- not that that would have stopped her. She then noticed a bulletin board, specifically a note that is clearly her brother's handwriting. "I'm the eleven year old in the family. Right." She muttered to herself sarcastically. Since she now knew that her brother was not only apart of a team but was also alone and potentially in danger, she took down Fel's note and the behest he had placed the note on. "Now let's see..." she said to herself. She then picked out of a crowd a Skitty that stood out to her for some reason. Her mind flashed back to about a week earlier that a Skitty by the name of Kathy Pinkcat had been in an ad on TV about an announcement calling for recruits for "Victory Scars". Alice bolted up to Kathy.

"Team Psycho Shock, reporting for duty, Ms. Pinkcat!", she said with a cute yet very serious expression.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Raymond Dreynar

"So here we are...." Ray said to himself while looking through the room. Only to find out that everyone else in the room had already teamed up! Well, almost anyone... There was a single vulpix girl sitting in the corner of the room... But how could he approach her? She looks so beautiful... After a while he gathered up the courage, walked up to her and said: "H-hi... Do you want to t-t-team up? Everyone else already has a team... I've already got a name if you'll accept, Sparkling Flames..." He looked away as his face turned beet red and he was quietly waiting for her reply

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Maureen Quinsley

Maureen approached Kathy with a serious expression. She knew that her new partner Chisa was ready, and she certainly knew she was ready as well. All that was left was to tell the guildmaster that they were up for defeating Victini by enlisting themselves in the guild. And the time for that was that moment.

Here I go... she thought.

She took another step towards Kathy. What to say? What to do? She was nervous, no doubt, as this was a huge step. And although it was huge, it was also encessary if they were to save the world. She took a deep breath and then spoke.

"Hi, I'm Maureen Queen and this is my partner Chisa. We, um, are Team Thundercrane," she said, "and we are intererested in joining the guild."

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Kathy Pinkcat

Alot of teams came up at her, making a little line up, one by one she told them not to be nervous and that she was happy they joined. She remembered that william finished the food.

'every team that hasn't reported to me yet can report to me after we had dinner~' she spoke to everyone. 'William made alot of delicious food, it would go to a waste if we waited any longer.' Kathy smiled at everyone, she also readed at some face that gijinka's were wondering why she wasn't and evolved gijinka, so she decided to explain.

'I'm not a evolved gijinka, i have a reason for not evolving, this is because i think not evolved gijinka's are strong too, don't underestimate my appearence pls.' Kathy smiled at everyone. 'let's eat everyone~' she showed everyone the way to the dinner hall where William had prepared the food.

Hikari Kaede

Hikari heard Kathy speak. 'every team that hasn't reported to me yet can report to me after we had dinner~' kathy said. 'William made alot of delicious food, it would go to a waste if we waited any longer.' she continued.

'I'm not a evolved gijinka, i have a reason for not evolving, this is because i think not evolved gijinka's are strong too, don't underestimate my appearence pls.' Kathy smiled at everyone. 'let's eat everyone~' Kathy showed everyone the way the dining hall.

'let's go Tak~' Hikari smiled at him. 'we'll register our team after dinner.' she took his arm and walked to the dining hall, knowing him he would be pretty hungry.

Kitsune Kyuubi

Kitsune was waiting in a corner as everyone was teaming up. slowly a Shinx boy was walking up to the Vulpix girl. "H-hi... Do you want to t-t-team up? Everyone else already has a team... I've already got a name if you'll accept, Sparkling Flames..." He looked away as his face turned beet red.

he seemed really shy about talking to her, Kitsune hadn't made a team yet so this was a good chance for her. 'ofcourse!~ i'm Kitsune Kyuubi, Nice to meet you~' she said. then she heard Kathy talking bout having dinner. 'let's get dinner first~ what's your name?' Kitsune asked him pretty outgoing.

Years
  • Willium Tundra

Ah, finally, they arrive, he thought as she called them in to eat. He hurried to take off the lids off each of the pots, the smell of each one puffing out as the lid is removed, the serving utensil set in. He finally took off the hairnet(put in pocket), hair falling to his face as he did so, and decided to wait in one of the seats in the back. He had already eaten earlier, and was fairly tired, so he decided to sit and relax. A puff of cold air snuck out as a sigh.

Clyde S. Midnight

"Well, sounds like food is ready, lets get going Kelly." It was his first good meal for a real long time, and he was excited. He made his way to the cafeteria slowly, so she could follow.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Kelly looked at him and smiled slightly. She then heard him say "Well, sounds like food is ready, lets get going Kelly." Then she saw him start walking away but slowly. She followed him and remembered the last good meal she had. She snapped out of her flashback and slightly sighed. She tried her hardest to keep a smile on her face. The smile she had now wasn't very believable.

" Thank you Clyde." She said quietly under her breath but loud enough for Clyde to barely hear. She then stood behind him scared and confident. She was scared due to all the strong Gijinka and confident because she had Clyde by her side.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
  • Chisa Kimura

Chisa followed Maureen up to Kathy and listened as her partner introduced them and their team. Chisa smiled and gave Kathy a small wave not speaking as her stomach growled yet again. Afterwords Chisa heard Kathy mention that dinner and Chisa looked up at her partner. "Can we go eat now Queen?" she asked before thinking about how Kathy had said there would be a lot of food and she couldn't help but think of her mother back home and how little she had and the smile fell of her face.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Kion "Fel" Felton​
    After having arrived in Beach Cave, Kion recited the behest he picked out. "Alright, I need to detain the criminal Wartortle, that's simple enough." He descended the cave, feeling relaxed by the moist ocean air and the dripping walls. From out of the darkness ahead emerged gijinka, all cohorts of the fugitive. "Alright," he said, as he unfastened his sword from his waist and slid it across the damp walls. "Let's do this!"

The first gijinka, a Charmander, charged at Fel. Fel used charge, his sword conducting the electricity with the water from the cave walls, and took a defensive stance. The Charmander slashed at Fel, and Fel moved quickly to the right and brought down the sword on the staggered Charmander's neck; it was a basic technique he learned back at the Kendo Dojo he trained at for years. The next, a Bulbasaur, charged at him in a similar manner. Fel repeated the technique, but before he could strike he felt the Bulbasaur's vine grab him by the leg, making him lose his balance and hit his head on the ground. He jumped back up, but faltered for a moment. He then started to preform a dance, which bewildered the remaining two pokemon. Once he finished he immediately ran towards them, dealing a flurry of blows onto the Bulbasaur, knocking him unconscious.

"I don't know if I can beat you, but I don't think you really want to risk the chance of going to jail for assisted escape, I'd recommend that you get outta here," Fel said to the remaining adversary, a Nidoran. The Nidoran stood still for a moment, and then ran into the darkness, saying nothing back. Fel smiled, and then turned back to the unconscious bodies. Suddenly, he heard a sound. A loud cracking sound. Before he could realize that the origin of the sound was his ribs breaking, he is thrown into a wall several feet away. Fel hung his head up, and with blurry vision noticed that his assailant was the man he had come to the cave to look for.

Alice Felton​
    "Let's eat, everyone~" said the cute perky Skitty.

Uh-oh, not good. If Kion's not back soon I don't think we'll be admitted, Alice thought to herself. She fastened her bag tightly on her back and ran out of the guild, towards Beach Cave.

Once she arrived, she looked around and noticed that there was no one there. "He must be further ahead, and if I know my brother, he's probably on his way back by now," She said with a shrug. Still, she had an unshakable feeling that she had to go check, anyway. She proceeded down the Cave's many corridors and open sections and came across two incapacitated gijinka. She reasoned that Fel had done it and continues down the cave, unknowingly her walking speed increased, along with worry about her brother's safety. "I'm sure he's fine, I'm sure he's fine..." she muttered to herself several times, with her walking speed almost reaching a jog. She finally reached a turn in one of the corridors, which she followed, only to see a dead end. In front of that dead end was a Wortortle and a bloodied Fel. "Kio-" She started, but then composed herself and maked a plan. She put her hand on the wall and let the water flow through her hand and fingers, promptly afterwords she ran towards the Wortortle, jumped, and placed her wet hand on his forehead. The Wortortle punched her in the stomach, making her lose her breath, but she still let out a Thunderbolt with all she had. The Wortortle was critically wounded, as was Alice, but the Wortortle clearly had more strength. Alice, now on the ground, tried to get away as the Wortortle charged for its final Hydro Pump, but stopped and collapsed to the ground to reveal a glowing Fel surging with electricity with his sword holstered.

"Kion!" Alice cried with glee.

"Rose..." Fel said with a low voice. He grabbed the incapacitated Wortortle, shoved it's body parts into its shell, and put it under his arm, hugging his unbroken ribs. He then walked over to Alice and picker her up by her waist with one hand and put her on the opposite side of the fugitive, just over his broken ribs.

"Put me down!" Alice said, embarrassed.

"Just shut up," Fel replied with a smile. Alice, despite her apparent attitude, was relieved that her brother was okay, and was amazed that he was able to save her in his condition. She drifted off to sleep in his arm, hoping that they would not be late for dinner.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Takumi Fujiwara

Registration would have to wait. Kathy was now speaking to everyone. 'I'm not a evolved gijinka, i have a reason for not evolving, this is because i think not evolved gijinka's are strong too, don't underestimate my appearence pls.' Tak guessed he could accept that. Who is he to judge who should take command? Besides, everyone deserves to do what they want! As long as it's good. Kathy pointed the way to the dining hall. 'let's eat everyone~' Everyone was headed now to the dining hall for grub.

'let's go Tak~ we'll register our team after dinner.' Hikari was pulling Tak along to the dining hall. He wouldn't allow that though. She just wants first dibs~

"Me first Kiri-Kiri!" Tak went on ahead of Hikari into the dining hall. Amazing food, what should he try first? The sweets, the spicy, the sour, the dry, the bitter? So much!!! He went & took a seat as every took their seat. He was awaiting Hikari to join him for the grub. Food. Food. Food.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Haga's POV
    Haga had been there a while, just staring. So many teams were formed, and she didn't even have a partner yet!

Then, a young girl who looked like a Ralts gijinkka came over to her. "Hello. My name is Kokoro, but mostly people call me Koko. Wanna be partners? As you can see, I'm a Ralts gijinkka. What about you?"

Haga did a little half smile and replied "Sure Koko, my name is Haga. I'm a Skarmory gijinkka, and was actually once a human trainer." The little Koko girl's eyes widened. "Really?????"

Haga chuckled and nodded as her only response.

Thats when they were called to eat. So she led the Ralts kid towards where everyone else was going: to eat. Then, Koko asked "What do you think about Chimu? For our team name." Haga thought a bit, it was nice. "Perfect, Koko."

Koko's POV

Koko listened carefully to Kathy. Now who would be her partner? Not a SUPER strong gijinkka, not a weak one, kinda in between.

That was when she noticed another gijinkka girl standing and staring at everything. Koko walked over to her. What kind of gijinkka was she? So, Koko said "Hello. My name is Kokoro, but mostly people call me Koko. Wanna be partners? As you can see, I'm a Ralts gijinkka. What about you?"

The girl looked up, half-smiled, and replied "Sure Koko, my name is Haga. I'm a Skarmory gijinkka, and was actually once a human trainer." Koko's eyes widened. A human trainer? A regular human who trained pokemon? "Really?????"

The only response Koko got was a chuckle and a nod.

Then, Haga started to led Koko somewhere. Then she realized it. They haven't come up with a name yet! "What do you think about Chimu? As our team name." Haga looked down at Koko and nodded. "Perfect, Koko."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Maureen Quinsley

Kathy told everyone that dinner was ready and it was time for them to eat. Maureen didn't know if the guildmaster heard her or not, but a growl coming from her stomach made her forget about that and focus on going to get food. She heard her partner's voice again.

"Can we go eat now Queen?" she asked

"Well, yeah! Let's go!" Maureen replied and grabbed Chisa's arm.

Then she took the young Emolga gijinka to the dining room, where a yummy looking dinner was awaiting them. Maureen's stomach growled even more once there, and it made her think of someone. The smile she had faded for seconds, before the awesome feeling of being hungry and having a yummy meal in front of you too over again.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
  • Chisa Kimura

Chisa smelled the food and her stomach growled again. There was a lot of food and it all smelled so good. She sat down in a chair at the table not sure what she wanted to eat first but she knew that even though she hadn't eaten in days if she ate to much or to fast then she could make herself sick. Looking at the older Ghastly Gijinka Chisa decided she wanted to know more about her partner. "Queen, why did you want to be an explorer?" she asked.

Mayumi Suzuki

Mayumi had finished setting up her shop when the call for food was made. She smiled and followed the young explorers to the dining hall. The food smelled great and Mayumi smiled seeing Will sitting in the back of the room and went over to him. "Food smells great as usual Will and I'm sure it tastes just as great" she said to him. Mayumi knew all the guild workers already she just had to get to know the explorers but that would happen soon enough, all of them would have to go to her to buy supplies.

Years
  • Willium Tundra

"Oh, hey Mayumi." It didn't take long for Will to figure out who walked over to him, Mayumi's flowery scent overpowering his sense of smell. Though no one could see past his hair, he blushed at the compliment, always happy for open appreciation for his hard work. "Th-thank you, you are always welcome to try food on your free time. You ready for the explorers? If you need help, just hollar." Despite keeping himself buisy, he was always willing to help people in the guild, from the boss to the explorers themselves, Though would only do missions if Kathy really needed him to.

Years
  • Raymond Dreynar

'let's get dinner first~ what's your name?' Ray heard Kitsune's beautiful voice and told her his name... "M-m-my name is Raymond, but you can c-c-call me Ray..." "Nice to m-meet you Kitsune. I'm kinda hungry too, I'll gladly accept your invitation for dinner!" He said without stuttering. And so they walked to the dining room and sat down...

( I'm SO SORRY for the late reply... Been kinda busy these days >.< And by the way, I don't know for sure if I'll be able to post these coming 2 weeks, because I'm going on vacation and I don't know if they'll have wifi there... If they do, I'll try to keep posting =D )

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Maureen Quinsley

Maureen's stomach growled again, and she just couldn't resist the urge to eat. She had not eaten much the last few days, and seeing the food right in front of her made her even more anxious. She quickly stuffed her mouth with food as Chisa asked her something. The question was why she wanted to become an explorer. As she chewed what she had in her mouth, she thought about a special someone and a promise that she made to him on that someone's grave, and about that someone's dream of defeating the corrupted Victini. She closed her eyes and gulped down some of the food, while she raised her finger at her partner so as to tell her that she'd talk later. She didn't want to say the actual reason, at least not right now, and not to someone she had just met. She continued to chew to then swallow whatever was left in her mouth.

"Well, Chi...Thing is..." she said, closing her eyes again, "I want to defeat Victini. I...kinda...promised it to someone."

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Clefton Mercado

"So these are the new recruits for the guild." Clefton said to Gash. "They look like a pretty nice bunch. But we'll need the best of the best. What do you think?" Gash was just as stone faced as ever. He never expressed emotions often, and it was a big surprise when he did.
    "More people to make bigger messes." Gash said, simply. He was methodically sweeping the floor with his broom.
    "Yes, that's true. But I'm talking about their ability to help pokemon in need. Do you think that this group would be up for it?" The Ninjask Gajiinka usually felt pretty confident about matters like this, but he could not help feel slightly nervous about their capability. It took Gash a while to formulate a response to Cleft's question. He was about to believe the Shedinja Gajiinka wouldn't reply when Gash suddenly said,
    "I think they'll go out and things will happen." This answer didn't mean a whole lot, but for some reason is made Cleft feel some relief.
    "You're right. What will happen will happen, and all we can do is help them and give them envouragement." Cleft said with a smile on his lips. Gash turned and studied him with his blank eyes for a moment.
    "Sure." The Shedinja said, before he turned his head forward and began sweeping once again.

Clefton shrugged and smiled to himself before dashing lightning quick towards William and Mayumi. He suddenly stopped in front of them and casually leaned against a wall. He was a bit of a show-off, but no one could argue with how quickly he got from place to place.
    "What do you guys think of the new recruits? I've been sizing them up, and they look like they will grow nicely." As Cleft said this he reached a hand behind himself towards a poffin and took a large bite out of it.
    "Good poffins as always William." Clef greedily munched on the poffin as he watched over the explorers gathered.

Years
  • Willium Tundra

Will was surprised, to say the least, and flinched at the sound of Clefton's voice, if only because he didn't expect it. He parted his hair to open an eye, so he could see him, since he couldn't smell Clefton easily. "Nice to see you enjoy my food as well, Clefton. Has Gash had anything to eat?" He looked over at Gash, working as roboticly as ever. He enjoyed his help when he got it(or asked for it), but never seen him eat anything. Or say much, for that matter. He then took a quick look around the room, bringing his eyes back to Clefton and Mayumi. "I agree, I think they will do fine."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Clefton Mercado

"Gash? Well.." Clefton said trying to find the right words for it. "Well.. yeah, he doesn't really eat very often. I wouldn't worry about him though. He.. looks healthy enough." Gash had finished sweeping and had floated towards one of the tables and studied the new members with his blank expression. He simply stared down at Maureen Quisnely, studying her.
    "Oh dear. Gash!" Cleft darted over to where Gash was and grabbed his shoulders.
    "Sorry about that. Gash here likes to look at things, but he doesn't really think about how others would feel about it. He's harmless, really. He wouldn't hurt a flea." Cleft hastily pushed Gash back to where William and Mayumi stood.

"Gash, you need to let them get used to you before you do things like that." Clefton sternly told Gash.
    "You'll creep out the new recruits."
    Gash thought for a moment before saying,
    "The only thing to fear is fear itself." The Shedinja Gajiinka then proceeded to wander into the kitchen to clean and organize the utensils. Cleft simply shook his head.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Kathy Pinkcat

It made Kathy feel good to see all the explorers enjoy the food william made, it was good like always, and thats exactly what she's going to say to him. When she walks over she see two of her other employers talking to william, Clefton and Mayumi.

"Hey guys." Kathy greeted while taking poffin and enjoying it. 'Wow... Good like always will!' Kathy gladly took another bite. 'So, what do ya guys think of the new explorers?' She asks them looking proud at the young bunch.

Hikari Kaede

"Me first Kiri-Kiri!' Tak ran past her to the tables and took his seat. Typical Tak, energique like always, perhaps thats one of the things why Hikari likes him so much?

She walks over to Tak and takes her seat. 'I think i'll go for the cheri poffins first!' Hikari eagerly takes the cheri poffin while looking at it and almost drooling, she likes these alot.

Kitsune Kyuubi

(Ooc: okay then, i'll try to make sure you're catched up when you're back)

Kitsune heard him stuttering alot, maybe was nervous? 'Don't be nervous~ i know i'm pretty~" Kitsune teased him. This was her way of acting right now, but was this truly her?

Kit grabbed his arm and pulled him along to the dining hall. 'Fooodddd~' she mumbled on their way.

Back