• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    i dont mind the new shaymin form, but im excited about the torn world. AMAZING!!! cant wait til next april when this is supposed to come out in america.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    I think the Torn world would be the 'Reverse World'
    Those screens are really interesting. A Laser pointing on Mt. Coronet, a new sort of air above Mt. Coronet, 2 new Characters (The new Gymleader and ?) And that's only on one Screen :)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Also look what I found! Bulbepedia rocks. I think nintendo made this boxart with love.
    Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    dude, thats AMAZING! en mi opinion, its better than the normal cases. really cool.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    it looks pretty hopeful, but it pisses me off that i have to recatch all the regis before i play platinum. i really dont wanna go through emerald again.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Αcually the regis if you go get the movie regigigas can be obtained in platinum. GRRR.Also I love lucas's new clothes. Also I see blondy got an orange update in clothing. Cool.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Αcually the regis if you go get the movie regigigas can be obtained in platinum. GRRR.Also I love lucas's new clothes. Also I see blondy got an orange update in clothing. Cool.

What's to stop you trading for a movie Regigigas?

Well, I am really looking forward to Platinum now all this new information has been released. I really need to find a place where I can import the American version...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Only better?! Check that backround. Jman yes I think they finally did work it out. Pokemon took a turn for a golden age again today. I think its glory days will return. Also the torn world would be the inverse universe wouldnt it? I wonder if its sinnoh torn up. Yeah probably. Also the shaymin pic no wifi sign. Wishing always helped me so let it happen baby. A game focused on the movie. I think it could cause giratina origin regigigas movie unlocks the regis and hopefully a shaymin in the story to finish off with dialga and palkia involved. That would be the biggest and best story in a pokemon rpg no matter what.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    absolutely! the thing i hate about pokemon rpgs is that once you beat the E4, theres nothing left of the story line. sure, u can challenge the battle tower, etc, but the story itself doesnt continue. once team galactic was beaten, you never heard from them again. if they somehow played a bigger part in the second part of the story, that would make platinum that much better.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Also besides the info i think you can change outfits and get a faster way around. Mabye skis? Or mabye for the marshes something fresh. Oh and the poketech. Color screen mabye?

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    I wish Surfing were back to being fast like in R/S/E. Skis are a cool idea. And what about the new Poketch applications. Does anyone know what happened to them?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I was thinking snowmobile. Also I dont know what happened. Nintendo probabl dropped them. Also um great marsh mabye sometype of boots. Also um how about in the torn world you go in and out of it through portals in sinnoh.
    Poke safari. Its got good rumors and I like it. The regis could be in the torn world and there is an are with a form of castle. Hmmm. If you dont believe me go to google and type poke safari. Check the translate and youll be as happy as me. As well as sceptical.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    hey, can someone explain the screenie here?
    especially what i circled in the upper left hand corner. i know its a battle. ur pokemon is regigigas, but whats he battling?

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    I'm not quite sure. It looks like Regigigas using an attack that causes an Explosion on the opponent. So the attack makes the Pokemon pretty hard to see.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    in response to darkcookie, thats what i thought (regirock to be specific) but why would regigigas be fighting regi(rock) if he'd already been caught?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back