• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Well, the translation of the picture captions said something like "You notice they are blue and pink? Same colours as Diamond and Pearl" or something along those lines. So it could be something to do with an Underground Wi-Fi minigame and you can choose a team or something. I don;t know, no idea what they could be for.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    i've thought of that too. i dont wanna make my way all the way up Mt Coronet again and again to go to the torn world.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    just try not to hurt ur brain.
    is this gonna be like emerald in terms of the Battle Zone? do you have to obtian different badges or something?

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    I have some thoughts that Regigigas could have a big role on Platinum...
    Regigigas lies on Snowpoint temple, it suposed to have a Ice form... And the snow on Eterna City, the new clothing for the heros...

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    Maybe, the blue and pink lights are in the new D/P Union Rooms?

And Boys enter from blue,
    Girls from pink?

idk :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    when was regigigas thought to have an ice forme? i thought it was flying? or was that just me? otherwise good thoughts.
    im hoping the plotline for platinum is much deeper than d/p

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I have some thoughts that Regigigas could have a big role on Platinum...
    Regigigas lies on Snowpoint temple, it suposed to have a Ice form... And the snow on Eterna City, the new clothing for the heros...
    Acually kilke you missed the biggest thing. The gigas from the movies if traded to platinum gets you free unlocked regi trio. So it already does play a role. also yes it was ice form that was supposed for shaymin and sky for gigas. But no ice was copyrighted so meh that was false.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    I wonder if the red Gyarados appears again at the beginning and if it actually has a role in platinum. lol

Still I'm wondering what could be the cause of this coldness suddenly in Sinnoh. Interesting storyline. =P

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    i think i have an idea on the coldness in sinnoh.

Well, snowy weather is looming over mt. Coronet. I read somewhere that the clouds from snowpoint cannot pass over coronet, making the snowy weather.

Well, what if this "Torn world" Somehow disrupts the weather patterns, and allows the clouds into the rest of sinnoh?

Second part is that the cross-deminsion of the torn world into the regular world will decrease the temperature beyond Coronet.

This explains the snow and the sudden coldness.

Just my opinion, but i am also thinking it may have something to do with giratina's "awakening"

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    i think i have an idea on the coldness in sinnoh.

Well, snowy weather is looming over mt. Coronet. I read somewhere that the clouds from snowpoint cannot pass over coronet, making the snowy weather.

Well, what if this "Torn world" Somehow disrupts the weather patterns, and allows the clouds into the rest of sinnoh?

Second part is that the cross-deminsion of the torn world into the regular world will decrease the temperature beyond Coronet.

This explains the snow and the sudden coldness.

Just my opinion, but i am also thinking it may have something to do with giratina's "awakening"

This is a really good guess and it makes alot of sense. So if the protagonist manages to solve the problem of the weather crisis and Torn World, what would happen? Does the protagonist get his/her clothes from D/P back? Personally, I don't like the male trainer's puffy jacket and scarf.

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Dunno. Maybe it's like the contests, where you switch into the tux, maybe you switch into the regular clothes after the crisis is over?

Really hope they don't make the character stuck in that outfit. Looks horrible :,

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Seasons? Hm..maybe a possibility.

But, it seems a little too much data too handle the changes to the landscape.

EDIT: forgot, since the "scientist" come to sinnoh to investigate the change, it cannot be,

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back