• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    It's the first game with a "Season". Lol. That's one of the best ideas for a 3rd game Nintendo ever had...
    I love the new pics and changes.

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
    One of things I would like to see in Platinum is random Wifi battles. The main reason I came here was so that I could find people to battle. The CPU is just too easy, I want a quick way to fight an actual human being.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    wow, thats pretty professional sounding for google:
    it apparently is big.
    wow. in regard to the seasons, i thought, what if the game had a wifi connection setting that, when u connected, changed the weather in the region to what ever weather ur having. almost like a weather channel on wii, but that is incorporated into the game. wow, an in-game tornando. hmmm....

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
    That would be awesome if they had randomly generated weather! I mean something where you could look at a TV and it would tell you that Sunyshore is under a flood warning and if you went there, it would be raining cats and dogs. Maybe make it change by season using the DS calander.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    They used to have a weather system in Emerald. When Kyogre and Groudon were seperated by Rayquaza, you could go to the Weather institute and they could tell you if there was heavy rain or harsh sunlight to find Kyogre or Groudon in a certain route. A system with randomly generated weather would be a nice addition to Platinum.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yes yes it would. Also I mentioned this in serebii but it was deemed retarded and I dont know mabye people would go for it here. The poketech if closley looked at has a number pad. Im thinking those who have wifi the chat headset and platinum could use the poketech as a phone and you can voice chat during your adventures on what your doing. I know its crazy but hey you got to think big, right? Also im still stuck on the blue and pink lights. What are they doing there?!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Thnx. Also do you have any idea of the lights?! Ill show you.
    Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

Now if I remember the gts was like this. Now it seems there is some kinda blue and pink lights coming out of the ground. Please give ideas cause i need em. Also this is inside:
    Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

Not where dawn is entering but somewhere in the castle.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Ok cool. I was thinking its a warp system when connected to D/P. Of course cant happen cause its not in. Or mabye updating it through wii? Gah nintendo you and your riddle like status of leaving blank spots. Damn them to hell. Burn. In. Hell. Nintendo. Burn.

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
    Calm down dude. I'm sure all will be revealed in time. But that warp system idea gave me a thought. Maybe it is a warp system, like in Silph Co. or the Galactic base. Or maybe it has entrances in different parts of Sinnoh and you can warp there from various locations.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    hmmmmm.... that would be interesting, but why blue and pink lights? why not any other color?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Cool and sorry. I got mad cause basically the mudkip noobs did it for me. Sorry again. also I was thinking warping through the torn world like a shortcut.

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
    They pulled little pieces of paper out of a hat. I don't know. Boy and girl colors. Could be any reason. Why did they decide Pikachu should be yellow. Who knows? I'm just offering thoughts on what is there.

And I agree about the Mudkip noobs.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    stupid spammers. hope those two get banned.
    anyway, why would you warp fron inside the battle tower (or whatever) to the torn world? it'd make more sense to warp from Mt. Coronet to the torn world than from inside a building.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    No I was saying you warp from the torn world into different locations of sinno as a shortcut. Cause you know its not like its goin to be huge or second region huge. But it will have a map for it. Also think about the snow thing. Mabye icy walled underground. Also battle island now that it most likely will be extended you think the resort area could have the castle? And mabyeat the ribbon society you get there plainly as its a now facility and to get to the vip ribbon battler area you need the requirements?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back