• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwerty-117

Is looking for a VBScripter
    Years
    Arceus' curse form is a ??? form that was strangely coded in the game but will never serve any purpose, and it just keeps getting brought up by morons who don't comprehend that.

Shaymin's "key" is a Key Item used in platinum to change Shaymin's forms.

Battle Recorder is apparently a new feature.

And Snowpoint would become sunny because of a Giratina-caused climate change.

BUT.
    Since you can get an item to change Shaymin's form, somewhere/sometime in the game, i'm going to guess Shaymin will be available in-game without an event.
    If snowpoint was sunny, it wouldn be snowpoint, and the climate change in platinum was supposed to make things colder, wasnt it? although it doesnt look very cold in that pic of floaroma town in platinum...

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    If snowpoint was sunny, it wouldn be snowpoint, and the climate change in platinum was supposed to make things colder, wasnt it? although it doesnt look very cold in that pic of floaroma town in platinum...

It's not my opinion, i was telling whoever asked what the person before them meant.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
    I was just thinking, although it's probably been mentioned, what are the chances of them making the whole of Sinnoh Pokemon available before E4? Of course this would mean changing the whole Sinnoh Pokedex to add Elekid etc. but I hated how in order to play with Electivire we had to trade off someone else :(

Also, for that guy called Saturn(?) it's pretty obvious he's a memeber of Team Galactic, but he looks like a Scientist so maybe a Weather Institute guy?

Furanty

神の右手
    Years
    I think Floaroma won't become colder, because it's under Shaymin's protection. In Eterna yo ucan see snow, well Eterna is much more in the north than Floaroma and I haven't seen a image of one of the southern cities, so I can't be sure. But that's what I think.

SwampertTrainer

The Lord of Photoshop
    Years
    I wonder how the combination storyline will play out in Platinum. Since Ruby/Sapphire had TWO teams (Magma and Aqua) Emerald could easily make a combo of the two teams clashing, but with DP, there's only one team, so it'll be a lot different than the storyline of Emerald.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I was just thinking, although it's probably been mentioned, what are the chances of them making the whole of Sinnoh Pokemon available before E4? Of course this would mean changing the whole Sinnoh Pokedex to add Elekid etc. but I hated how in order to play with Electivire we had to trade off someone else :(

Also, for that guy called Saturn(?) it's pretty obvious he's a memeber of Team Galactic, but
    he looks like a Scientist so maybe a Weather Institute guy?
    Ripper releasing all of sinnoh before e4 isnt that crazyish. I mean some ares are unavailble not half. Also its pluto. LOL Im not goin to make any puns.

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    I want an amazingly strong trainer that even the best battlers in the world will ha ve trouble with. The strongest in DP is your rival/champion. They are both a joke to players with level 100 pokemon. Even lvl 80/90s would be easy. I want a trainer that has a lvl 100 team and can actually beat an experienced trainer. That'd be really fun lol :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    You think there will be a player in this game like there was in G/S/C? Your real rival, Red, at the end of Mt. Silver. That would be cool; i liked the sort of feeling of accomplishment that i felt when i beat him. amazing! maybe if cynthia isnt the champion, she'll be the red of Platinum, maybe at the back of Giratina's cave. Think they have that in mind?

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    You think there will be a player in this game like there was in G/S/C? Your real rival, Red, at the end of Mt. Silver. That would be cool; i liked the sort of feeling of accomplishment that i felt when i beat him. amazing! maybe if cynthia isnt the champion, she'll be the red of Platinum, maybe at the back of Giratina's cave. Think they have that in mind?

Since when does Giratina live in a cave? :O

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    remember where you catch giratina in D/P? its called Turnback Cave. thats what im talking about.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    Swampert Trainer: Red was a trainer with like, level 70 pokemon at the back of a cave called Mt. Silver. beating him gave you ultimate bragging rights.
    AJ: i know. so maybe cynthia is back there instead. they could expand it to make it more difficult and lengthy.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    I want an amazingly strong trainer that even the best battlers in the world will ha ve trouble with. The strongest in DP is your rival/champion. They are both a joke to players with level 100 pokemon. Even lvl 80/90s would be easy. I want a trainer that has a lvl 100 team and can actually beat an experienced trainer. That'd be really fun lol :D

Yes good point! Other then the battle tower, there really isn't any in-game competition in Diamond and Pearl. There should be something kinda like the battle tower but with level 100 Pokemon that you can fight whenever you want.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Howdifficult can it get?! i have my file at 700+ now cause when I started lookin for it y file was 550+. I mean almost a whole week gone looking for a snake and shiny 2!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back