• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    its special edition, like a collectors item of sorts. for the hardcore pokemon fans (like myself XD)
    anyone know the pricetag on this thing?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    now, if i were to buy the new ds with platinum, i could transfer my ds info to the giratina ds, right? cuz i still wanna use my diamond game, but i dont wanna screw up my fc.
    if you go to nintendo wifi settings under the diamond menu, and click options on the first screen, and then transfer ds info, or whatever, i could have my wifi info on the giratina ds, right?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Ok now i never used this move(energy ball) so can someone tell me what in gods name is that frog thing in screen one. Its on pokemonplatinum.net in shaymins new info area.
    Edit: Whoops here it is the pic:
    Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

Qwerty-117

Is looking for a VBScripter
    Years
    darkcookie, thats a substitute doll, it looks like that in every game. (a little green frog thing) also, that second pic proves the animated back-pic thing, Its the first pic ive seen on it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Rumors have it, Platinum will have an ENTIRELY different plot than D/P.

The dramatic change in clothes will tell you that. I'm excited about it. It'll definately be a better twist in plots than Emerald had from Ruby and Sapphire, I'm assuming.

If at all possible, I'm going to try to get two of them so that I can trade everything from Diamond onto one of the Platinums, similiar to my two Emeralds.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    The dramatic change in clothes will tell you that. I'm excited about it. It'll definately be a better twist in plots than Emerald had from Ruby and Sapphire, I'm assuming.

Coldness and snow everywhere sounds fun

If at all possible, I'm going to try to get two of them so that I can trade everything from Diamond onto one of the Platinums, similiar to my two Emeralds.

o_o; Uh, i don't understand.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    'wodjozihwdwewewuhweuh BLIZZARD D8<

Coldness and snow everywhere sounds fun

Are you kidding? XD

Ever walk through that blizzard to Snowpoint? Imagine that everywhere. DO. NOT. WANT. XP

I hope they mix the storyline around a lot, I haven't restarted Diamond or Pearl due to that regurgitating storyline, I'd love a different plot and such. Mix everything around, and have a bunch of surprises. (Which is kinda why I'm avoiding this thread <.<)

On another note, I wonder if that cloud near Sunyshore has anything to do with Volkner. o.o

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    Are you kidding? XD

Sarcasm, lolz.

Ever walk through that blizzard to Snowpoint? Imagine that everywhere. DO. NOT. WANT. XP

Exactly!

I hope they mix the storyline around a lot, I haven't restarted Diamond or Pearl due to that regurgitating storyline, I'd love a different plot and such. Mix everything around, and have a bunch of surprises. (Which is kinda why I'm avoiding this thread <.<)

I doubt anything in this thread would be worthwhile, since most of it is crazy speculation.

On another note, I wonder if that cloud near Sunyshore has anything to do with Volkner. o.o

What? A cloud?
    What are you talking about

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back