• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    hmm, even online?... that could be interesting, let the entire world know i suck at online battles, how fun!
    but that is a really cool idea. i wanna know what the Global Terminal is... maybe random online battles!?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    it already does that. actually, ur DS has every single FC everywhere, because if you register the wrong one, it tells you it doesn't exist, so there would be no need for that.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well i mean puts it into your fc database for you. i mean if you lived in new york it would put all those in. If you lived in england all those and so forth and so on.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    well... its an interesting concept, but i think the random online battles are much more likely.

EDIT: XD nice catch, SwampertTrainer, i didnt notice that.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    yes i know. I meant since the states s are 50 and england is much more like 1-2 states combined you could have it that way. Yeh get me?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Ugh the state. Look you would have your ip shown only to nintendo. Nintendo could program the game to read said ip. Now that ip could go into a dataqbase of every registered ip and said ip can only connect when in the global thingy to ips in your area. Which means city state or country. Now country i mean for smaller countries preferably europes. Get me now?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yes i know that. But what im saying now isif you look at europe and look at america it is about 1/3 o 2/3. Big difference. But any way you get what im saying no?

SwampertTrainer

The Lord of Photoshop
    Years
    Say, to bring up a new topic- that would be really nice if in Platinum they had special types of PokeBalls that would be super effective on a Pokemon that had a certain status problem. Like, there would be a Poison Ball, that would have a higher catch rate on poisoned Pokemon or Poison-type Pokemon.
    And then a Static Ball for parelysis and electric-type, a Drowzy Ball for sleeping and Normal types, and a Scorch Ball for burned and Fire-type.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yeah. And ths why this is platinum spculation. Not futre spculation. Ayweh on serebii forums we are having fun thinking. Where are the other 2 facilities. Well one is deifnetly probably thaqt garden on the right and one could possibly be undergorund.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back