• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Wow like I meant if you hack your a queer. It's retarded. I'm opposed to it, but that's just me. PLATINUM IS AWESOME.
    Hehehe... Don't care about him.;)
    Do you guys think that Super Contest will be also Wi-Fi? It's highly possible...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Οk im probably goin to get shot with this remark but hey whatever. You think its possibl that platinum isnt compatible with d/p? I mean for a 3rd game to me its way to different. And i mean way to different.The list is like crystal and emerald combined with 20 hundred more thing.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    The more recent posts are entertaining. First of all, you can't be a n00b for not liking a game that someone else likes, paperfunk. SRkid, yeah, not many people agree to that. Nothing is wrong with hacking, you're just heavily biased and connected to the games to appreciate what the other arts of Pokemon are. Labeling an art of Pokemon games with a sexuality remark is also getting fairly noobish. Hacking, Gaming, Anime, Graphics, FanFiction, TCG, etc are all fantastic arts of Pokemon. Everyone has their own interests and opinions. Even with that said, I am still anticipating Platinum's release in the US.

...Aaand we go back on topic. :3

The new Battle Frontier looks really interesting. I still wish, though, that they could actually think of something new for the game rather than have the same thing over and over again. Maybe like, a place you can actually fly to and land within the clouds. Or something like that. Something that's interesting and stands out...

Aaand something else. If Glacidea's Flower does not work for the regular non-movie Shaymins, what will change the regular Shaymins back and forth?

It doesn't. The Glacidea's Flower only Transforms Legal Shaymins, and up to this moment, the 11th Movie Shaymin is the only Legal.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Οk im probably goin to get shot with this remark but hey whatever. You think its possibl that platinum isnt compatible with d/p? I mean for a 3rd game to me its way to different. And i mean way to different.The list is like crystal and emerald combined with 20 hundred more thing.

It isn't compatible? lol didn't they show shaymin was tradable through d/p, I'm sure battling is compatible too. Anyways...that vid was good, I'm still curious about the torn world.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    It doesn't. The Glacidea's Flower only Transforms Legal Shaymins, and up to this moment, the 11th Movie Shaymin is the only Legal.
    Don't make any claims until official announcement is announce.
    It isn't compatible? lol didn't they show shaymin was tradable through d/p, I'm sure battling is compatible too. Anyways...that vid was good, I'm still curious about the torn world.
    It can trade, they wouldn't put PLM on DS if it couldn't trade with DMD and PRL.
    Plus don't forget about version exclusives.;)

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • It can trade, they wouldn't put PLM on DS if it couldn't trade with DMD and PRL.
    Plus don't forget about version exclusives.;)

Err... yeah thanks, like I didn't already know.
    The torn world looks great in 3D, however I don't really think gamefreak has used the DS 3D engine capabilities to the max in the torn world. Oh well.

Last edited:

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • Where was this actually specified? We're talking about a game that hasn't released yet, you know. :[

According to Serebii, there was a comment made in Pokemon Sunday that specifically said the item works only with a Movie Shaymin. And to back this up, in the demonstration, they used the item on a Movie Shaymin.

But if anyone can actually translate the Pokemon Sunday Episode to confirm this, please feel free.

Years

Yes, because it shows shaymin and bidoof being traded, and I remember serebii saying something like, if you battle with giratina against I D/P player, it will have the DP sprite, and be in another forme only. In platinum, its platinum another or origin. And maybe you catch shaymin IN sky forme. Then you can't change it back. Is it possible to change movie shaymin back without trading it to DP?

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    According to Serebii, there was a comment made in Pokemon Sunday that specifically said the item works only with a Movie Shaymin. And to back this up, in the demonstration, they used the item on a Movie Shaymin.

But if anyone can actually translate the Pokemon Sunday Episode to confirm this, please feel free.
    I think it also means the item is also an event exclusive...

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I doubt it... I see the guy just talking to a lady and viola.
    I know... I already saw the pix... BUT maybe the blonde hair lady is also part of the event... I mean she'll only appear if you have the legit and legal Shaymin...

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
  • I know... I already saw the pix... BUT maybe the blonde hair lady is also part of the event... I mean she'll only appear if you have the legit and legal Shaymin...

Yes, thats what I am thinking. I mean just like the guy with green hat in the Pokemart. The lady could be like that. Who knows? Platinum info is about to come out soon now. We may get LOT of info in.

:16:

Years
  • hopefully. on an unrelated side note, check out my trading thread, i really want it to become popular. the next platinum info should be on august 12 or so, so i can't wait!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back