• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKÉMON CAP'S

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Heheheheheh.... I've always knew that you would return. Hehe... I saw how returned in WAH, and then you've brought news to PokeCommunity.... Anyhow, great updates, video is good, GL on this, Zelix.

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
Thank you very much everyone for your comments, soon I will show new videos. Soon continue commenting!

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
CAPS is Back...Yay...

Great Update Zel!x...Love the video...The Trainer Sprite is Fantastic And Well Done...Love Your Tree Tiles...GL On your Project Zel!x...;)

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
Updates!

Updates

PokemonRubyGBA_01.png
PokemonRubyGBA_02.png

PokemonRubyGBA_03.png
PokemonRubyGBA_04.png

PokemonRubyGBA_05.png
PokemonRubyGBA_08.png

PokemonRubyGBA_09.png
PokemonRubyGBA_10.png

PokemonRubyGBA_11.png

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
o friend, team member of the poison, is talking with the assistant, the assistant is a part of them, but I can not say what exactly yet.

Thank you very much, and that will be the most beautiful ever hack also soon get a version in English so that everyone can play.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Hooray! Cap's is back! I'd almost stopped going here but then I saw you had this. anyway you've really outdone yourself ~zel!x. The tiles, the maps, the scripts, the every thing looks great!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
is it just me, or does the grass and the thin tree overlap the leaf of that coconut tree?

It does look weird, but on closer inspection, I have to say that they only just do not overlap. If you look incredibly carefully.

The tiles look great, I love them so much!

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
Well, Koder is working right now in the hack, but meanwhile I am doing, the tiles of the shop and the pokemon center. New updates coming soon!

MC Blaze

The Breeder
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2010
You changed the OW... well, it looks nicer this way and more original. Keep up the good work, latin dude!

EDIT: The backsprite problem is something with the pallete, I've had the same problem. When you add a sprite to the rom via Unlz, you gotta check a box that says "Export Pallete".

Last edited:

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
Updates

This is the old script updated and i make the backsprite to the hero

look

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
This is the old script updated and i make the backsprite to the hero

look

Your old updated Script is way better than before! As I see that the Girl doesn't spin around like crazy now. :P And by the way, I like the Hero's backsprite too!
But, when will you do Team Posion's Trainer Sprite?

Last edited:
Back