• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKÉMON CAP'S

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
Updates

No- The all Cp's use this map and tiles.

hahahal.gif

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014

The teacher is a loverman Hahahaha, trying to conquer the hearts of nurses throughout the game.

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
Updates!

No. .. Brock is not, what happens to this teacher will have his own way of being.

Other update. New background inserted by Koder

backgroundmif.gif

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
New grass animation inserted

animhierva.gif

Grass Tile riped to digimon world DS

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2021
Voy a intentar hablar en Español aquí...

¿Por qué nadie dijo nada? ¡Este es excellente!
A primer, pensé que esto va a ser un hack malo pero ahora veo que esto es magnífico! Los videos son un poco corto pero la calidad es bueno. Tambien, los cuadros son hermosos y me gusta mucho los sprites.
Usted es Cloud de WAH?
Otro vez, esto es muy bueno y no puedo esperar para más videos y cuadros. ;)

Perdóname si no usé gramatica correcta. Español es mi lengua segundo.

I'm sorry. Here's what I said:

I'm going to try to speak in Spanish here... (although that's kind of irrelevant now :D)

Why hasn't anybody said anything? (again, obsolete) This is excellent!
At first, I thought that this was going to be a bad hack but now I see that this is magnificent! The videos are a bit short but they are of good quality. Also, the screenshots are beautiful and I really like the sprites.
Are you Cloud from WAH?
Again, this is very good and I can't wait for more updates.

Please forgive me if I used improper grammar. Spanish is my second language.
You spanish was great, until that line >.>

Also, you should post the first post in spanish again, so at least some people can understand what you're saying.

Deberías hacer toda la post otra vez, pero en español, para que al menos algunas personas puedan entender la post.

Last edited:
Back