• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Get-Together 2009 Wi-Fi OU Tournament [Sign-ups go here!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    as long as it stays active that is.

I'm pretty sure it will be. 90% of the people who've signed up I know are regulars on the battle thread, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem unless the next 16 people who sign up happen to all be inactives :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I'm pretty sure it will be. 90% of the people who've signed up I know are regulars on the battle thread, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem unless the next 16 people who sign up happen to all be inactives :P

even if the member is regular atm, you don't know what will hit them in the following weeks :/

also, i'll try and get some more people for the tourney.

EDIT: btw im GMT+1 & i believe Nilojan is so too :)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hopefully I'll have more steady wifi by the time this starts D:

Aurafire
    FC: 1847 8746 3847
    Timezone: GMT -5

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Ahhh, what the heck.

Nickname: Wolflare
    Friend Code: 5327 7048 0944
    Timezone: GMT [-5]

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Why am I not on the sign ups if I posted before some of the people already listed. 0_0

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back