• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity on Xbox Live

Games you own, or would like to play (vote all that apply)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Just a heads up,
    Gears of War 2 has 5 player online co-op (Horde) and 10 player online MP (5v5)
    Castle Crashers also has 1-4 MP (Arena and All You Can Quaff)
    I knew I would do something like that... When I was adding how many players the game has, I was bouncing around back and forth trying to add things in. I knew it had Co-op so I added that and totally forgot the part about the multiplayer..... But thanks. XD

Also, how about we ask everyone to just download the full version of Aegis Wing? It is free, after all...
    That sounds good to me.
    I like the game, it's loads of fun, and it's free. So... yea.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Gamertag is Triffy89

I don't have Gold yet' but submitting my name now for when I do.

How's Castle Crashers? Heard it was fun

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    It's fun, but only in short bursts. I actually advise to beat it by yourself before playing with others (unless those others are your fellows PCers). It's sometimes hard to find a party, and when you do there's the good chance they'll all be pricks.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I play it with online friends and I really like it. I just use a new character (I've got my main character... then I've got another one for when I play with Jeff and Robo, then I've got another one when I play with Alex) and then we just play and have fun. It's my fav Arcade game.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Also, how about we ask everyone to just download the full version of Aegis Wing? It is free, after all...

Yeah, but how long would we all play that? XD I can't really see a big group of people playing Aegis Wing for hours :[ Though it would be fun for shorter periods.

As for Castle Crashers, the little I played was pretty fun. It sucked that it was in the middle of the school day though, I had to be really quiet so parents wouldn't freak out over me interrupting their shows and what not.

Years
    • Age 32
    • CA
    • Seen Oct 11, 2013
    hey!! my GT is bazooka pooka. these are the games i have from the list: halo 3, call of duty 4, gears of war 2, soul calibur 4, rainbow six vegas 2, castle crashers, aegis wing, battlefield bad company, grand theft auto 4, and dead or alive 4...i also have alot more...just check my profile!! my favorite ones are: halo 3, gow2, sc4, cc, and doa4....but ill play any.....feel free to add me... just send me an invite when u wana play n ill come unless im already playing with someone

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Yeah, but how long would we all play that? XD I can't really see a big group of people playing Aegis Wing for hours :[ Though it would be fun for shorter periods.

We could always use it for my other idea, which proposed us having a backup game for those that don't own the game chosen for that night. Since everyone has access to Aegis Wing, it can easily be one of the backup games.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    There's no way to download Aegis Wing outside the US and Canada ... it doesn't really work as a backup game. Halo 3 on the other hand is a perfect fallback, because almost everybody owns it.

So are we up for some Halo 3 tonight? I certainly am! :D

Years
    Just create a US account. It doesn't take more than half a minute to setup and download off the marketplace.

Years
    Since we played Halo 3 (I hate Rocket Race) this week I guess now would be a good time to figure out what to play next week. I'd like to recommend Gears of War 2 or Castle Crashers.
    I'll try to be more talkative next week since it seems to be the general consensus that I wasn't.

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I play it with online friends and I really like it. I just use a new character (I've got my main character... then I've got another one for when I play with Jeff and Robo, then I've got another one when I play with Alex) and then we just play and have fun. It's my fav Arcade game.
    Downloaded the demo. That was a heck of a lot more fun than I was expecting. Would be much better with friends. That's worth getting Gold for XD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    XD

I didn't think you'd actually type all that over XBL. Oh well, don't own Halo 3 anyway.

I typed that message from the XBL website XD No freaking way I'd have typed that all out on the controller.

I agree with Avatar. Rocket race was kind of... lame XD omggg when Arcanine and I were on a team and I tried to get somebody to kill me, god that was hilarious.

But yeah, I'm up for Gears of War 2 or Castle Crashers, whatever you guys want~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back