• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity on Xbox Live

Games you own, or would like to play (vote all that apply)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I missed it last week (again) and will miss it again if you guys are playing Halo. Have fun.

Years
    It's rather pointless to even suggest a different game as there's no people playing it (except for 3-4 people) in the end. The rest is either playing Halo 3 or not participating it all.

If I decide to participate tomorrow I'll probably be playing Castle Crashers if anyone wants to play something other than Halo.

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
    It's rather pointless to even suggest a different game as there's no people playing it (except for 3-4 people) in the end. The rest is either playing Halo 3 or not participating it all.

If I decide to participate tomorrow I'll probably be playing Castle Crashers if anyone wants to play something other than Halo.
    Heh, I was just about to buy Castle Crashers the day my Xbox red-ringed. >_>

And I'll play anything over Halo, especially since I played that game to death and it's no longer fun.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years

I'll add you (if I haven't already) and join you in CC, if you don't mind.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010

Hard to play anything else when all I have left is Halo 3 :laugh:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I think the biggest issue is that only 8 people are allowed per party. :/ That really sucks for when you want more people in it. Especially for this sorta thing when you WANT to have as many as possible. XD;

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I think the biggest issue is that only 8 people are allowed per party. :/ That really sucks for when you want more people in it. Especially for this sorta thing when you WANT to have as many as possible. XD;
    That's why (if the game allows more than 8+ players, which it usually does considering Halo is the usual game) you go to game chat.

Last edited:

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    ... and in the incredibly rare event that we just play Halo instead, we'll be treated to a Living Dead double-XP playlist anyway. Zombies all weekend? Yes please! :D

Though L4D does sound great. Hopefully I can rent the 360 version tomorrow!

Years
    Left 4 Dead would be cool. Though I don't have access to Xbox Live, for now. Will get it back next week, so guess I'll likely have to miss out this week.

Though with how things have gone for previous games, you'll probably end up playing Halo anyway, ha ha.

Years
    Why anyone would want to play L4D on the 360 is beyond me, now that the SDK is coming out for PC which means we'll be getting custom campaigns.
    Just remember when you play Last Stand that camping a high area does not save you from infected.

In any case, I'd like to suggest we play the multiplayer demo of Bionic Commando when it comes out. It allows for 16 player matches.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Why anyone would want to play L4D on the 360 is beyond me

I know right. Why would anyone want a fun zombie game with great multiplayer and co-op for their 360? That's crazy!

Not everyone is a PC-gamer. :|

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I guess we'll give this one or two more shots (before just getting rid of it).
    Yesterday when I got on (20 or 30 mins late due to stuff I had to do) there were a total of 5 people online (counting myself). 46 people voted in this thread, there aren't 46 people on the XBL PC tag (that's where the invites come from, that's where the messages come from). And there wasn't 46 people on last night. And it wasn't just this week, but it was last week, and if I remember right the week before.

I know we all have lives, I know some have had 360 probs, and such. But I look at the poll, the replies saying "This will be fun, can't wait" and then I look at the people who show up, or lack there of. I want to make this thing work, but work or not we're doing this for the members, and if the members don't want it, or don't want to take part in it then we'll just do away it.
    So thus why I say we're only going to give this a few more shots. And if no one shows up them next two or so times then we'll just close it down or turn it over to whoever wants to try to make it go. But we've sent out messages, sent out invites and so on and almost no one comes.

And so, we're going to change it up one more time... The next gaming night will be in 2 weeks (seeing how a weekly gaming night doesn't work), May 9th. And we're going to change the time to 8PM EST. We're going to have at least two games (so people can pick the one they want to play). Halo 3 (that gets most of the people), and Call of Duty (CoD4, or CoD:WaW.... depending on what everyone wants to play). And from there we might expand to other games, Castle Crashers, Aegis Wing, Street Fighter, or whatever everyone wants to play.

All I can say is, we tried. Getting there, and playing is up to you guys.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    I guess we'll give this one or two more shots (before just getting rid of it).
    Yesterday when I got on (20 or 30 mins late due to stuff I had to do) there were a total of 5 people online (counting myself). 46 people voted in this thread, there aren't 46 people on the XBL PC tag (that's where the invites come from, that's where the messages come from). And there wasn't 46 people on last night. And it wasn't just this week, but it was last week, and if I remember right the week before.

I know we all have lives, I know some have had 360 probs, and such. But I look at the poll, the replies saying "This will be fun, can't wait" and then I look at the people who show up, or lack there of. I want to make this thing work, but work or not we're doing this for the members, and if the members don't want it, or don't want to take part in it then we'll just do away it.
    So thus why I say we're only going to give this a few more shots. And if no one shows up them next two or so times then we'll just close it down or turn it over to whoever wants to try to make it go. But we've sent out messages, sent out invites and so on and almost no one comes.

And so, we're going to change it up one more time... The next gaming night will be in 2 weeks (seeing how a weekly gaming night doesn't work), May 9th. And we're going to change the time to 8PM EST. We're going to have at least two games (so people can pick the one they want to play). Halo 3 (that gets most of the people), and Call of Duty (CoD4, or CoD:WaW.... depending on what everyone wants to play). And from there we might expand to other games, Castle Crashers, Aegis Wing, Street Fighter, or whatever everyone wants to play.

All I can say is, we tried. Getting there, and playing is up to you guys.
    Why don't we try GTA IV? It's a real blast playing in party mode.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I agree with you on everything except for waiting two weeks. I don't see what this would solve as it would only make the people who don't own the current week's game wait even longer for a game that they actually own to be chosen.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Why don't we try GTA IV? It's a real blast playing in party mode.
    We could try GTA. That'll be up to everyone when we do the gaming night next time.

I agree with you on everything except for waiting two weeks. I don't see what this would solve as it would only make the people who don't own the current week's game wait even longer for a game that they actually own to be chosen.
    To me, it gives time for the people who RRoD to get their 360s back (if they already sent them off). And gives the people something to look forward to. If it's every week then they're like "Blah, I don't feel like getting on this week". But if it's every other week then... yea.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    To me, it gives time for the people who RRoD to get their 360s back (if they already sent them off). And gives the people something to look forward to. If it's every week then they're like "Blah, I don't feel like getting on this week". But if it's every other week then... yea.

You mean the one person who RR'd since this thread was made? XD;

Thanks for waiting up man, but you guys should go ahead anyways. Tbh, I only just shipped my 360 out a few days ago, and it'll probably be a while until I get it back. There's no point in holding everyone else back over the bad luck of just a few people.

...Plus, it was kind of my fault anyways. I was playing RE5, my friend showed up at my house, we went out for a few hours, and I came back only to find the thing had reached somewhere between 300 and 83681276187687 degrees Fahrenheit, and was emitting heat from across the room. Turned it off, then back on again, and...boom.

But I'll definitely be able to participate in these once I get it back.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    Add me please (Slowracer77).

Hope I can do online free roam in GTA 4 without getting into a gun battle around every corner -_-.

And 2 things to note:

1. I'm only here on weekends during school/collage time. Holidays i'm always avalible.

2. Can we have party nights on a time that's good for both the US and UK? By the time it's 8pm over there it's about 1-3am here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back