• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity on Xbox Live

Games you own, or would like to play (vote all that apply)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • People are using it for more than just to add their tags to the list. I haven't really looked, but it's getting used for people to just get on right then and play together when they're looking for a quick match or something. I think that's a pretty solid purpose right there. :/

As for the gaming nights, I think it's harder when all we played was Halo 3. I know people didn't have many of the games that were being attempted to play, but I'm sure with some sorta effort, it can be fixed.

But since Halo and games like Call of Duty are so popular, maybe we could do stuff like the Brawl tournaments and attempt to do tournaments of sorts. Like...teams of whatever amount sign up and then battle the other team to advance to the next round? Just a suggestion. I know that'll be harder to do when there's 8 people (or however many others) trying to get online for a round/match as opposed to one on one. :[

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • But since Halo and games like Call of Duty are so popular, maybe we could do stuff like the Brawl tournaments and attempt to do tournaments of sorts. Like...teams of whatever amount sign up and then battle the other team to advance to the next round? Just a suggestion. I know that'll be harder to do when there's 8 people (or however many others) trying to get online for a round/match as opposed to one on one. :[

I like the idea of doing a 1 on 1 tourney for Halo

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I didn't mean doing one on one for Halo. I meant teams. But obviously if people are interested, there could always be two on two or one on one. It really would depend on the players. :]

Buoysel

Years
  • Well Not just for halo, but for all games, I was just stating my interest in a Halo Tournament.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • A halo tournament would be nice. I would participate, but it would be nice if we had some sort of left 4 dead tournament.(even though I dont know how that would work out) Well any tournament or gaming night we might have, I would participate in, as long as its a game I have.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind a few tournaments for a few of the big games... Halo, Call of Duty, Gears, etc. I'd say keep it team based (seeing how it'd make things a little better). Maybe some 2 on 2's, or if we got enough (we have enough... it's just getting people to play) some 3 on 3's.

Only prob is picking game types to play on these games.

Buoysel

Years
  • I wouldn't mind a few tournaments for a few of the big games... Halo, Call of Duty, Gears, etc. I'd say keep it team based (seeing how it'd make things a little better). Maybe some 2 on 2's, or if we got enough (we have enough... it's just getting people to play) some 3 on 3's.

Only prob is picking game types to play on these games.

Well with halo that pretty easy, but I don't know about the other games, I don't play anyothers online.

My question is when do you want to get started?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I saw someone mention a Left 4 Dead tournament of sorts. I think the easiest way to do one of those would be teams of four on Survival mode and see which team can last the longest. Obviously people can cheat, but hopefully PC has mature enough members not to lie over a little forum tournament. XD

I'd be willing to set up the tournaments in somewhat of the same manner as the Brawl tournaments are done. It'd be fairly easy as long as we have members who can play together easily and in a timely manner.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • I saw someone mention a Left 4 Dead tournament of sorts. I think the easiest way to do one of those would be teams of four on Survival mode and see which team can last the longest. Obviously people can cheat, but hopefully PC has mature enough members not to lie over a little forum tournament. XD

Well, I absolutely suck at L4D...but yeah, I'd be up for that :D

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • So.... are we still planning on having any gaming tournaments/game nights or not? It doesnt look like anyone is willing to participate.... 0.o

Buoysel

Years
  • I am willing to priciapate, but not on weekdays, I have to be at work before 6 am, and staying up late is not going to work for me with this job.

I should also Say that I got my GT changed to bigpurplecat Don't ask me why, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I just noticed, we have a PC get together gaming night thing already that has a few 360 games. So that should do for now I guess. :D

PokemonBroski

I'm Back for Good!
    Years
  • My gamertag is OCBROSKI
    All caps
    I play Call if Duty: World At War and Rainbow Six Vegas 2
    I am in a clan called the no one survives clan
    pm if you wanna join

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • So... is anyone who is getting Halo 3 ODST up for a firefight match tomorrow or on friday? Or just any ODST match whether its campaign, matchmaking, or firefight? Just PM me on XBL.

Years
  • So I was considering whether I should buy ODST (despite the fact that I don't like Halo 3 much) or not but given some of the comments I've read about the game (like the fact that Firefight has no matchmaking) makes me not want to waste the money.

Has anyone bought it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back