• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Supporter Minecraft Server

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Me and Olli were playing for a while but it's all very confusing - we couldn't work out where stuff is meant to be built or what the general purpose of the server is haha. Also no mod powers but the 'mod' title works. We were thinking of quite a few things to change in the server since we've designed these things before so tomorrow I'll come up with a list of stuff we could try if you want. :D

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I don't know what's up with the server. I can connect, but I don't see why you can't, Team Fail. :/

If you guys go up on the road out of the Survival spawn, there should be a spot of flat land to build. Just build wherever, since right now we don't need a huge fancy spawn until we get a bigger playerbase.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    On the main page of it, it just says that it cannot connect to the server, and when I double-click on it, it gets stuck at Logging In.

Edit: Apparently it's a problem with 1.7.2. What version is the server running? 1.7.2?

Edit 2: Got it to work, I had to change back to 1.6.4 in my profile. Looks pretty good, but yeah. Permissions are borked and the warps all go to the Nether.

Yeah, I was about to say, Bukkit hasn't released a build for 1.7.2 yet. :P

My username is "Trocanium".

I've added you as an admin. :)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Also, I am in full support of installing Pixelmon!

Edit: It seems I'm unable to access the server. "Can't reach server."

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    Also, I am in full support of installing Pixelmon!

Edit: It seems I'm unable to access the server. "Can't reach server."

Sorry, I had the server offline while I was repairing the permissions. All the perms should be good from users to admins!

I've changed the Bukkit configuration to create monsters every 1,000 ticks and animals every 1500 ticks.

TY

Wonderful... When i wanna buy it, it gives me a application error now...
    I just wanna strangle that site >:(

I got the demo now though and started a account... name's ShadowExcadrill

EDIT: I finally bought it :D

Last edited:
    Reactions: EB
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Spawn seems to have moved to the middle of some random jungle...? Is that intentional? XD

TY

Im not even able to get to the spawn, im always stuck on the main world xD

EDIT: Nevermind, i now spawned in a lake xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'm spawning in the same place haha. About to start building a house and stuff there though, so hopefully we have world edit? :o

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    Important Notice

I'm in the process of creating a mini-spawn in the jungle world that you guys have been spawning in. This is not a real, usable world. If Team Fail or I are on, please ask him or I to teleport you to the spawn world by using /mv tp [username] spawn. From there you can access the real Survival server, as well as the PVP server, the Creative server, and also the Nether and the End.

Thanks for reading this. I'm going to try my best to get the mini spawn up and working by this weekend, K? :D

TY

I'm in the process of creating a mini-spawn in the jungle world that you guys have been spawning in. This is not a real, usable world. If Team Fail or I are on, please ask him or I to teleport you to the spawn world by using /mv tp [username] spawn. From there you can access the real Survival server, as well as the PVP server, the Creative server, and also the Nether and the End.

Thanks for reading this. I'm going to try my best to get the mini spawn up and working by this weekend, K? :D

Allright, luckily Team Fail helped me to get to there and now im in the creative server, though it seems i cannot connect atm.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    Allright, luckily Team Fail helped me to get to there and now im in the creative server, though it seems i cannot connect atm.

Sorry, I was making modifications earlier today and forgot to turn the server back on. It's on now!

I've gotten rid of the SimpleKits plugin and incorporated those kits into CommandBook's built-in kit system. And with that, some additional kits have been added! There should be info on the kits in the spawn. :D

Also, CreeperControl has been D-Xed and its functions incorporated into the more flexible CommandBook configuration.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    If you're in the jungle world, follow these steps to get where you want to go:

1. Type "/warp realnether"
    2. Type "/spawn"
    3. Walk into the water portal behind you. You can than access any of the other worlds if we're not online.

This is not needed, as I just finished the spawn in the origin world, and I've set the spawn point to the enclosed area with the portal.

If you're in the jungle world, just type /spawn to get to the mini spawn, and go into the portal to get to the real spawn. Otherwise, new players should automatically spawn inside there anyway. K? :D

TY

As requested i worked some on the Survival world and i made like 5 similar houses and a fountain. If anyone else got some ideas to add tell me ^^

It looks like this now:
    Spoiler:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I'm Plushietwig in the world of multiplayer Minecraft :)

Looking forward to seeing you folks there.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I have a friend who's hooked on Minecraft, and is trying to get me to play it.. I feel kind of bad, because I have like zero interest in getting into it for some reason. x__x; Most people seem to love it.

TY

Well i wasnt able to log in for a while, and when i did... well it seems someone got access to it and threw lava all over the place xD

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    God damnit, I get all my tecnology thrown away and when I finally come back this is what happens.

I don't have a computer of any sort, so I'm unable to repair the grief.

Team Fail, if you see this, could you fix it and look into LogBlock to see who did it and ban them?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Makes me wonder whether all logins are blocked while we're checking for the cause of the unexpected griefing. I can't log in to the server as a first-time user.

TY

Makes me wonder whether all logins are blocked while we're checking for the cause of the unexpected griefing. I can't log in to the server as a first-time user.

Well i couldnt log in for a long time either, and when i could i saw all the destruction...
    One good thing though, the griefers didnt caught the 3rd spawn area.
    I can log in now though, so you should be able to log in aswell

Last edited:
    Back