• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Supporter Minecraft Server

TY

I hate life :(((( Is it worth rebuilding yet or is this likely to happen again?

Well from what i heard they will try to recover it and ban the attackers. I think we should kinda leave it as it is now cause the entire spawn in creative is messed up.

TY

There is a small problem: LogBlock has no database connection (To MySQL). Therefore, that means that the attack was unlogged, and is also unrecoverable. If something you made was destroyed, it's gone for good.

Sorry to break the bad news, guys. If I could make a small suggestion, perhaps we should implement a whitelist to prevent this from happening.

Well thats really unfortunate :(

A whitelist would be really helpful to prevent it indeed.

Years
    Oohhh minecraft, I've not played that in ages. Will definitely need to come on this server some time when it's un-griefed.

To throw my two cents in a whitelist seems like a pretty good idea since most everyone actually using the server would be coming through this forum which would make it easy to keep updated.

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
    Years
    i made this in the creative world, i know the world is getting reset but i wanted to let you guys see it before it dissapears

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    i made this in the creative world, i know the world is getting reset but i wanted to let you guys see it before it dissapears

Spoiler:
    Wow that's cool, I'm impressed haha. Was there much inside the 'temples'? (Sorry if that's not what they're meant to be XD)

And yeah I think a whitelist is a great idea, definitely in favour!

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
    Years
    Wow that's cool, I'm impressed haha. Was there much inside the 'temples'? (Sorry if that's not what they're meant to be XD)

And yeah I think a whitelist is a great idea, definitely in favour!

um no i'm not done with them yet but the left one is lava based and the right one is for water, it will make sense when you get on and look at it, i'd love help with the rest, also i worked on fixing the creative zone a bit with world edit or voxel sniper i could repair it so there would be no need to rollback the server! also why haven't any of you gotten on today =( and yeah a white list would be great!

TY

Whoa... I saw it a bit but that looks so sick :D

Also where is my credit for the silly looking bunkers? xD

TY

I guess that that will work, i have now started on a big castle in the snow biome... And the survival world isnt blown up but just chopped down and bricks are placed everywhere, so thats quite repairable too.

TY

I think there's a WorldEdit command that allow me to regenerate destroyed/modified land back according to the initial seed. I may do this at a later point in time if I find time.

Ah, so will this also erase any new builded stuff like the stuff me and Towerizer made or just the things that have been ruined?

TY

Well if that's possible, id love to have my castle near it :P

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I'm definitely going to implement a whitelist for the server once I get computer access. Also I'm fairly certain CommandBook can block lava placement and TNT explosions for certain groups, which we could implement. Also, I know there's a command somewhere for regenerating world chunks in WorldEdit.

I give all of you my sincerest apologies for not being able to come on in the past week, truly. Right now I'm limited to accessing the web on my DSi, and I'm hoping to convince my father to let my mother give me back my laptop. If that happens this week, I promise all you guys will have no worries. :)

TY

I'm definitely going to implement a whitelist for the server once I get computer access. Also I'm fairly certain CommandBook can block lava placement and TNT explosions for certain groups, which we could implement. Also, I know there's a command somewhere for regenerating world chunks in WorldEdit.

I give all of you my sincerest apologies for not being able to come on in the past week, truly. Right now I'm limited to accessing the web on my DSi, and I'm hoping to convince my father to let my mother give me back my laptop. If that happens this week, I promise all you guys will have no worries. :)

Ah thats okay, i kept it somewhat alive a bit xP
    And i hope everything goes well for ya too ^^

Im quite suprised Spawn 3 is untouched though... Creative and the main Survival spawn got messed up, but they somehow missed the docks and the factory in Spawn 3...

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I'm quite suprised Spawn3 is untouched though… Creative and the main Survival spawn got messed up, but they somehow missed the docks and the factory in Spawn3…

Actually, it's not surprising. It's likely the griefers got the server's IP address through my signature (because I am a complete dumbass), and there is no mention of Spawn3 anywhere within the server, so only those who are supporters and have read this thread would know about Spawn3. Everyone, do the server a favor and don't share the server address until we get a whitelist.

Once things get protected, we'll use WorldEdit to regenerate the chunks around spawn, since I don't want to move the spawn away from the origin (0, 0), and I don't want to replace the creative server.

TY

Well right now im trying to repair the survival server, so it should be normal again soon :)

Back