• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Supporter Rewards

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2009
    Wow, I'll be sure to donate soon enough! This is a well deserving community.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • the most we can say about the VIP area is that it's a place where supporters and staff (who are supporters) converge to talk and have fun. more than that we cannot say.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • actually you don't necessarily need a paypal account, you can still do a safe transaction with any credit card by following the link next to your name (
    PokéCommunity Supporter Rewards
    ) That's how I've done all of my donations

lnfamous

★☆★☆★☆★☆
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    I'm not sure if I'd donate it to this.. But is this worth, supporters? I need your opinion.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • *Sneaks in to give his outside opinion*

I'm not sure if I'd donate it to this.. But is this worth, supporters? I need your opinion.

In my opinion, it's worth it. You get exclusives other members can't even taste. A coloured username gives you some distinction too, because the community knows you've become a supporter. =D Extra PM space, access to the Style testing and VIP forum are also great benefits. (And having up to 150 x 150 for an avatar, need I say more?) It's not even about the benefits either, it's also holding your head high because you contributed to PokéCommunity, which is a great help. All in all, it's your choice, but I'd say it's worth it. ^^

Speaking of, I need to save and donate some next time. x_o

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Though BeachBoy beat me to it, I suppose I can put my two cents in. ;)
    Being a PC Supporter is pretty great. Not just because you get quite a bit of perks, but because you're helping out PC! Though, if we are talking perks, the VIP Forum is pretty fun. All in all, I did it to help the PokéCommunity out. So, it's completely up to you whether you want to donate or not. It's not like anyone is going to make you...
    *prods with a dull stick* :P

MaxEx2

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    Hypothetically, if I donated 15 dollars I would get access to the VIP fourm?

Back