• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéGen' Guild (Mystery Dungeon 2)

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
Years
  • hey thanks for the thank you mail and banner ste....nice try for the event....we'll try our best next time....

hey chaos just the event will end on wednesday....and the top hunter for the week will be announced...

Cid

Years
  • Update on my team info (sorry if I updated late).

Team Name:
    Prism

Pokemon:
    Piplup (me) [lvl. 37], Chimchar (partner) [lvl. 36], Budew [lvl. 31], Starly [lvl. 30]

Chapter:
    I'm not that sure if it's 13 or 14, but what I know is I'm in the Chapter where the title is Lapras.

Silver

FC:
    N/a (sorry, I still can't figure this one out)

White Dragon ZB

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • Updated Info...

Team Name: Team Seniram
    Pokemons: Sceptile Lvl 87, Charizard lvl 66, Palkia lvl 50.
    Game Chapter: Finished
    Team Rank: Hyper
    FC: 3909-7828-2941

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    sorry tre i cant do it by wendsday i have school work i might particapite next week

Tré

Years
  • we can't still decide...two more days to go until the judgement day xD lawl..

eDIT: the first page is updated....we're getting bigger...xD...yeah let's do it next time chaos....better luck next time..T_T

Last edited:

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • Tre al can you save in midnight forest. darkrai killed me 13th floor and im wondering if you can go there yet?

Tré

Years
  • well i can't still access that dungeon and i haven't still on that event....because i restarted the game..T_T and still im in gold rank T_T so ask lucario to do it...he's our rescuer head here...

Tré

Years
  • EDIT:
    ugh...0_o my bad my, my bad, i need to be rescued again....T_T
    stupid traps they always lure me to faint...i fainted again because of hunger....some of my apples are sticky and grimy..T_T...im so unlucky this week...T_T well here's the form..
    Rescue Code 1
    Team Name: Team PokeGen'
    Pokemons: pikachu
    Dungeon and Floor: zero north isle 38f
    Rescue Rank: 9 stars, i think
    Reward: a lapras card...
    Pass or FC:
    N3X1Q7 F4-&20 1W9Q1-
    7X7&4W 47PQ4# 67XS33
    @P0X@ RM97Y@ 6T2CJJ

well if you rescue me i'll give yah a lapras card...well your gm is kinda rich in game...lawl...

Back