• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémo Gold Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
    well the map was created by ozumas and ít is not inserted and as neos said it is very difficult to not insert it, but anyway the map will be inserted at the end of the hack so maybe there it is much easier...
    well soon we will bring some images so wait for them :)

LCKay

A Hacker of the Future
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    Wow this hack looks really good. I cant wait till its done.

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
    Well here new screens :)
    I have changed the font, here are some images (remember the texts are in spanish because the spanish version will be released some days before the english one)
    Pokémo Gold Edition

Pokémo Gold Edition

Hope u like them!

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
    Well, Xiros... I think this hack is a very good hack!!!! I love them!!! I like this scripts, looks great!!! And I like more the Graphics, looks very cool!!

Good Luck my friend!!!

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
    please not another Pokemon Gold "remake". The idea is very unoriginal to begin with, and we don't need more than one Gold Remake.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Yeah coolboyman you are totaly right. There are too much G/S/C remakes. In every remake story is same and that mean that hack will become same if there will be too much remakes=/

Ozumas

Creatos Golden Sun/Silver moon
    Years
    It is all the same to us, if you do not like it so we take it to another site but you it get lost it

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    please not another Pokemon Gold "remake". The idea is very unoriginal to begin with, and we don't need more than one Gold Remake.

Well if you don't like it find one you do like and stick with it. That way you won't get board.

Last edited:

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
    Years
    In some way I agree with you, that we don´t need so much gold remakes (and of course no silver^^), maybe because I´ve never liked Gold and Silver and Crystal.
    BUT: This is no reason to write such things. If you don´t like the idea, stay out of this thread, and if ´he finish the Hack don´t download it (or you download it and give it a try, maybe it´s great)

There are soooo much other threats, so post in there, if they´re better.
    Xiros, I hope you will continue this Hack (and translate it^^)

@CoolBoyMan, KebaSun and Ozumas: I don´t want to insult you or smth like that, but I think it´s not fair to judge it now.

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
    well, as blackdragonite said, i also think it is not fair to judge my hack before playing it, i know gold remakes are nowadays very common, but i haven´t seen any that is equal to pokemon gold (well shiny gold is very near but the caves are remaped..).
    We will continue the hack until we finish it and we hope everyone likes it, but we all have different opinions so maybe for someone is great and for other people not...
    Well soon new screens and the video of another script.

PS: BlackDragonite: Ozumas is one of the creators of the hack but he expresed in a wrong way in his post.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, you already know what I think about Remakes, as long as each hacker puts a little extra on their own, then I'll support every project that shows up. So, I think you should stop being mean at other peoples work, CBM (all of us dedicate a lot of time to do what we want to do)

So, keep it up guys! You have a lot of people supporting ya! (I'll be waiting for more screenies, I don't have enough to satisfy myself XP)

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Well, you already know what I think about Remakes, as long as each hacker puts a little extra on their own, then I'll support every project that shows up. So, I think you should stop being mean at other peoples work, CBM (all of us dedicate a lot of time to do what we want to do)

So, keep it up guys! You have a lot of people supporting ya! (I'll be waiting for more screenies, I don't have enough to satisfy myself XP)

Um...yeah Zel you're right Xiros and Ozumas spend alot of time on this hack. But there are still too much remakes. But anyways continue your work..its great:D

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years

I wasn't being mean, I was just suggesting. Theres nothing stopping him from making a Gold Remake, I just think he should do something else.

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
    Xiros and Ozumas, are you two the makers of Johto Histories? If so, nice to see you back! I take it you're not working on Johto Histories any more?

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
    No, we aren´t the creators of pokemon johto histories, ozumas was one of the creators of that hack but he stopped working on it.
    Here is a screen of route 31:
    Pokémo Gold Edition

Hope u like it!
    Well tomorrow a video of a script by Ozumas & Xiros.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    The screen looks great! I still can't get over that tileset, it's awsome!

-WhirlPool-

FlameBurst Version Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2007
    that image makes me think that you received the hack f the month prize, and i am proud of it. 10/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back