• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémo Gold Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    It's a short script, but it was fine. Silver's sprite was a little weird in my opinion :P

Anyway, glad to know you are starting to deal with movement scripts, as the game is filled with that thing ;)

Good luck!

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
    thanks for posting zel =)
    well, if all think that the silver overworld is weird we will improve it.

Lash

Years
    I was going to offer some help if needed on an OW sprite for Silver, but unfortunately my Programs are being a little out-of-whack ><;;
    One time I managed to make a good looking Silver sprite out of Saphhire's sprite xD
    Eh, well, sorry for bothering .-.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    this hack is great!!!!!!
    i love it.the tiles, palets and scripts are very very good
    congratulations

kuku-melon

carbonero
    Years
    This hack rocks!!!
    I love the graphics, and what I like the most is that one of the hackers of this great game is uruguayan(I don't know if that's well written, but I think xiros understood it), which makes me very proud of belonging to this little but great country

well, I don't think that you can make pokemon gold edition a better hack graphically talking, I just hope that you come up with some greats ideas for eventes and scripts, that would make of this hack one of the greatest of the last few years (at least of the advance generation)

I know it's not an easy job so, good luck!!!

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
    thanks everyone for posting^^
    hola johtoFan, si queres pasame tu msn por mp ^^

Well here new screenes :)

Route 30 (again xD)
    Pokémo Gold Edition

And a new screen of route 31!
    Pokémo Gold Edition

Well that´s all for now. Soon screens of violet city!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back