• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon: A Return to Johto

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    ^Watch your grammar.

Anyway, look very good, Dark Furute was the greatest ROM I played so far. Can I please help in ANYTHING?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2006
    I played you dark future and i wish i could realy reallly play this game of course the=is game will take longer because of kanto and jhoto

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Dark E if u finish this i think it will be a Pokemon Hack Wonder of the World!! makin it so if u choose to be boy or girl u start in diff towns is simple genius!!!
    Also getting special abilities pssht thats so sweet

Keep it up

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    So, can I help in something? Making a Johto remake with you would be so amazing!

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
    I can't wait for this hack! Dark E can i be a Trainer in the game?

If Im aloud to be a Trainer:

Name: Ty
    Pokemon:
    Venasaur lv 34
    Ivysaur lv 30
    Venasaur lv 32

Last edited by a moderator:

ralphmartin

the Hunky pokemon master
    Years
    hey there, newbie here...

ive been wowed by the brilliant screenshots by this rom hack

i feel the itch baby! i cant wait till this one is released!

cuz like, the only 100% hack ive played (and its terribly not my type, sorry) is pokemon TOPAZ (dont like the new pokies thing, but the map is ok)

i really want to play this...

oh, by the way, i played this dirt brown version (pretty cool) ... and i was really annoyed off that it wasnt finished...

support mr. dark! finish the game! dont disappoint people with betas! aim for the best! oh, btw, email or pm me here [email protected]

i want pokefanatic chatmate as well

good hack!!! congratulations in advance!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Evil_Sasuke

Banned
    Years

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    i cant wait untill this material!!!! Im buying a flash cart soon, this will defentally be on it!

JTrappe

Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Give him time, i'm dying to play it myself but it'll be a better game if it isn't rushed, with a bit of patience we could end up with one of the best hack this site will see for a long time

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
    Years
    i'm already using up my patience on other games :P one of them was delayed friggin long just so people could swing a remote.
    But back on-topic Dark E what stuff in the game did you (mostly) complete by now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back