• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon: A Return to Johto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
    This hack(judging by the pictures) is great:) . If it's gonna be as good as Dark Future then it's gonna be awsome:)

Last edited:

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Omg O/infinety I Give It Infinety How Much Is This Whats The Persent

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    where are you dark i canot wait till this hack is great job

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    Wow, I'm away from PC for ages and when I come back, this hack is still up and running!

That's dedication for you, kids.

Keep up the good work, Dark_E! :)

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    Keep up the Good WORK!!!! :)
    he must be really busy as ages ago he sed he'll put updates on.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Your looks fantastic I hope you finish it you have my support ^___~

altarialover :t334:

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
    Years
    I've been reading all these posts and look at several screenshots. Insectduel says that your hack is gonna be excellent. Anyway I can't wait to play it soon.

As for everyone else. Please stop asking when the beta or demo is gonna come out. Let the maker decide what he/she should do.

JTrappe

Pokemon Legend
    Years
    He has already decided not too release a beta/demo, everyone just stop asking about it because it just getting annoyin by this point, words of encouragement everybody do not pressure Dark into trying releasing this early because if he rushes it then it won't be as good as it could be:D:D

Lookin forward to this hack so much great work so far dark

Locke Yggdrasill

You have not the right.
    Years
    Dark_E's not the kind of person that releases something early because someone tells him to. He's a reserved, sophisticated type of person. He doesn't crumble.
    He does, however, as we all do, get annoyed. So, please be patient. And use proper grammar. Have a good day. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back