• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon: A Return to Johto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locke Yggdrasill

You have not the right.
Years
  • Heh, I doubt that Dark_E feels pressure because of a few people asking when his hack will be done. That's part of what makes him a pro at this business. the beta will come in time. he's not gonna just hide it from us, after putting all of his time and money into this project. you know how long it takes for Nintendo to come out with a game? Well, this dude is better than nintendo, so expect it to be less time and reater quality.

-Locke Yggdrasill

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
  • Woensdag 21 september 2005

Time for some news I wanted to post before, but never had the time to:

I was working on a new event, the boy and the girl have both different backgrounds and a different start in the game.

Pokémon: A Return to Johto

The boy is an outlaw, he was a thief and got caught. His priorities as Pok?mon trainer were taken for a year. Now he's living with his uncle in Neport City. His old gang is awaiting him. They want to steal 3 newly discovered Pok?mon, but you refuse to join them. Professor Elm and the new professor are getting robbed by the gang and they ask you to retrieve the stolen Pok?mon.

The girl is a highly classed student at the Pok?mon school. And she obtaines a Chikorita from Professor Elm, how's visiting the school, before he gets a call from the new professor that he has discovered 3 new pok?mon.

The girl and the boy will run into each other later and the find out why they are stealing Pok?mon.

And you as player, will found out why the boy and girl know each other before.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    I can't wait until your hack is available. I just love Pokemon. My son adores Pokemon also. Could anyone let me know when the hack is available for download. My email is [email protected] . I would appreciate it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    Wow, I haven't been on Pokemon Community in ages ("last visited: June 23rd, 2005" :surprised ) and this is the first thread I look at.

Not only is it the first, but it's the best hack I've seen in a long time.

This is looking fantastic and definately a game I'd put on my Flash Cart to play properly! (Which makes it good - usually I just try out hacks in an emu and just mess around)

Keep up the great work.

And people, stop hassling for a beta. He'll release it when he's good an ready.

And if you hassle too much, he may get annoyed and abandon the project. Just remember he's doing this for free - you're not paying for it - so at least give him your patience in return.

Ta. :classic:

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
  • Zaterdag 24 September 2005

As I told before...

The boy will obtain Cyndaquil and the girl will obtain Chikorita...
    So what happened to Totodile?

In Dark Oceans you will play the boy or the girl, but each time you run into a important player, you maybe get a new party member.

NO! Don't think directly that this new party member will walk behind you!
    Everyone how knows or played games like "Final Fantasy" or "Baten Kaitos" know what I'm talking about.

New players and their Pok?mon may join your party, but they will only be visible in ingame-cut-scen?s...

As the girl joins your party, you will obtain 1 or 2 of her Pok?mon (Chikorita), and as the boy joins your party you'll obtain 1 or 2 Pok?mon of his party (Cyndaquil)

Now for the Totodile part...

Totodile gets stolen from Professor Elm and it will be given to:

CHARLIE

Charlie is a shipsboy, you'll meet him in Forsunken City. In first sight, he's not very nice and indeed not that bright...
    But as he later joins your party, you'll obtain Professor Elm's lost Pok?mon:

Totodile!

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
  • Donderdag 29 september 2005

And yes... finally, they are here:

The Boy

The Girl

More Overworld Characters... coming soon

Years
  • yes that's true but do you really think he will complete it because he never posts at teh silver moon and goldun sun hack anymore and if he will complete it will take a lot of time. And atleast Dark_E gives us some beta's I never played Rob's adventure or golden sun nor silver moon, so mabye there not that good afterall. No offense but I will stick to Dark_E.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back