• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon: A Return to Johto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2005
    Gooooood woooooooooooooooork, is the best hack, that I see in my live.
    I'm sorry, I live in spain, and I don't understun this lenguage

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2007
    wow, Dark_E, I just discovered this thread, and this is amazing!!! You are great at this, and when you are old enough, you should buy Pokemon from Nintendo! It would be awesome to see such a rich in detail game :)

Years
  • I think i'm blowing up! ok...ok not really but I NEED NINTENDO TO REALEASE A GOLD AND SILVER REMAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11oneone!!11

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • ahh! Nobody has posted, I guess I'd better, I'm a huge fan of Dark_E's work! It's the best hacks out there! Can't wait for the next update, or even a beta. But take your time Dark_E we want this game to be as good as it gets:)

Smouvy

Da Games Hacker
    Years
  • dubrillion said:
    this just keep getting better. Aspecially the thing with the different storyline for the boy and the girl. You ARE the best hacker here. Maybe it's because your Dutch:D

*Dutch*Je hebt een beetje gelijk, maar er zijn ook slechte Nederlandse fakers

*English*You're a bit right, but there are bad Dutch hackers to!

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2007
    Smouvy said:
    *Dutch*Je hebt een beetje gelijk, maar er zijn ook slechte Nederlandse fakers

*English*You're a bit right, but there are bad Dutch hackers to!

Hackers niet/not fakers. :dead:

Locke Yggdrasill

You have not the right.
    Years
  • heh, he's been in slovakia for the past week. *Hi5* of course he abandoned it. >_>
    And I.L.A.I.H.R.O., of course he's just going to pm you, some random newbie, the beta version that all of us are waiting anxiously for? He's going to go into the future, steal his computer, and get the beta off of it and give it to you. >_>;

Years
  • Locke Yggdrasill said:
    heh, he's been in slovakia for the past week. *Hi5* of course he abandoned it. >_>
    And I.L.A.I.H.R.O., <-(WHAT IS THIS ??!!)-I.L.R.A.I.H.O of course he's just going to pm you, some random newbie, the beta version that all of us are waiting anxiously for? He's going to go into the future, steal his computer, and get the beta off of it and give it to you. >_>;

HEY easy I just give him my E-mail

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • Charmaster said:
    First of all, he aint here. Second, its against the rules to ask for a beta especially after a million people have been waiting forever fopr it... and third, he would post it on here, not just email it to u!

Have you seen his other thread, he posted there, so he is here, and please stop flamming

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
  • Hold on, hold on, hold your freaking horses!!

Tell me what you guys want?
    A new version of Pok?mon Dark Future, or a small update with a few screenshots about Pok?mon Dark Oceans?

Locke Yggdrasill

You have not the right.
    Years
  • No! Why improve on finished hacks when you can finish a brand new one? I've read this whole thread and i think this is MUCH better than dark future. Do as much as you can on this!
    Well, that's kind of irrelevant to the situation, seeing as Dark future is nowhere near being completed. e_e

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!
    Years
  • i want this to be finished. there are like no finished gba hacks. And i want a return to johto (i mean i want to go back)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back