• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon: A Return to Johto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
    Zaterdag 11 maart 2006 - 14:44

Two important screenshots for today:

As known, GOLDENROD CITY has the Magnet Train which depards to SAFFRON CITY. Although I have to tell that SAFFRON CITY is NOT reachable in this hack, the trainstation are still very important!

Besides GOLDENROD CITY there's also a trainstation in Central City.

Pokémon: A Return to Johto

Pokémon: A Return to Johto

Central City features a trainstation, a busstation and a harbor. Central City is, like it name says, the central to all citys around the regions.

Both the Girl's and the Boy's adventure starts off in Central City.

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
    wow!
    an incredible work, congratulations!
    but are you going to use it like the cable car or it will have changed characteristics?

jaguar

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2007
    Dark_E how much percent of your hack is completed???
    (i only want Dark_E to answer this question)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    lol i saw that i couldnt download it with an accelerator anyways great movie but there are some tekst bugs and i saw another hero stuck up above when the 1 you walked out of the train anyways its great to see this :D you tickeld my curiousity :P

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
    Assasinator said:
    lol i saw that i couldnt download it with an accelerator anyways great movie but there are some tekst bugs and i saw another hero stuck up above when the 1 you walked out of the train anyways its great to see this :D you tickeld my curiousity :P

Indeed a lot of text bugs... I am importing these scripts as soon as they are ready so I can see if it works or not.
    The Hero stuck above is just an Event I didn't remove yet.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    ok :D keep up the great work then :D so good to see fellow dutchmen create such a good things as this ;)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Download limit reached..... (on rapidshare) WHY??? it tells me i need to get a premium account. What do i do? (apart from getting a premium account)

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    this is sweeeeeet! did you use the cable car as a base for the train. Im making my johto game soon, my main parts will be the ridable entei and raikou.I like your doduo, it looks very nice.
    #Keep us the good work (im learning scripting)

Black_poo_pikachu

The best person in the world
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2006
    I know yournot do a release date or anything but can you just post like a demo or something just to give us an idea of what its like plz?

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    hitme2k5 said:
    Download limit reached..... (on rapidshare) WHY??? it tells me i need to get a premium account. What do i do? (apart from getting a premium account)
    non-premium users have to wait 1 whole hour, before you can download anything else, so you must of download something before the video

anyhow, Dark E, i just finished downloading the video KUTAW! (Keep Up The Awsome Work!)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Do you mean be on the site a whole hour before i can download it, or wait a whole hour after downloading something? because the last thing i downloaded was Dark Future and that was over a month ago.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back