• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Acanthite – The GSC Prequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Good Luck with the University Interviews Charlie ;)

In the meantime, I'm still glomping Nellys new images :D

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    wow this game still being made ^^ nice, I saw this one rmxp.org too =P. well good luck and i like the new pokemons you made ;D

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
  • Acanthite is now back in progress. I myself have no clue how much he'll be working on it, but it could be much more than usual since its winter break and all. Anyways, Fang sent some screenshots for me to post to show there is some progress :D

elmxq9.png

Does he now?
    itemusera4.png

Woot! Item Menu!
    missionry1.png

I wonder whats there...
    nightlifehb1.png

Thanks!
    sunriseislequestrj2.png

Whoa!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Awesome Fangking, and thank you Pyro for posting

I was wondering about the Trainer Battle Sprite, good to see thats already been placed

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
  • Argus isn't a gym leader :) He's not been in Merto long enough to have such a role, and he's more devoted to Team Rocket than anybody to balance another job anyway. Keep speculating! Hope the screens appeal.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    well, giovani was dedicated to team rocket - heck, he was their leader! and he was also the leader of a gym!

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Nice screen shots Fang, thanks for posting Pyro! :D
    *w00t Elm sprites by yours truly*

Last edited:

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
    Years
  • Actually, I was thinking the last Gym Leader would be Kiren, for some reason... No proof, just a bizzare and all-but-impossible hunch. Hey, I'm crazy. Anyway, it's probably going to be something which is going to make you go "D'oh! That should have been obvious!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back