• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Acanthite – The GSC Prequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuciRuki

#1 Janine Fan
Years
Wow, I must comment on this most definitely. I have been scouting out many, many games, and by far this is the best one.

A) Your plot is very original, unique and interesting.
B) Your Gym Leaders are custom, valid looking, and truly mind-boggling.
C) Your region and cities are authentic.
D) Your custom made pokemon did justice to Sugimori. They look fantastic, and perfect. (Apart from the few that might need a revamp)
E) Overall, a fantastic game. I cannot wait to play it!

Critique:

There's only one!

A) Some of your pokémon names do not seem appropriate for the pokémon. Either, they lose the traditional `pokémon`feel, or seem utterly out of place. Likewise, some seem very suiting, and sounds like a typical pokémon name.

If you need any ideas with plotting, pokémon ideas, or anything at all, I am available. Just send me a PM. I am such an idealist when it comes to Pokémon Game making, and would enjoy working with you and your crew.

Thank you for creating an amazing game. All the best,

-LuciRuki-

Blase

Bow Down to Master Blase!
Years
Hey FangKing Omega..I had some questions what program do you use to make the opkemon characters look like real pokemon drawings? And how the fudge do you make those trading cards in your Acathinewebsite?

Thnx a bunch bro.. nice game ideas I have some myself and I'm hoping youll see the idea in a couple of years.. Just remember this name bro Luis Carmona! Hahaha you've inspired me to keep my projects up..and im only an excellent artist myself at 15! Thnx!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Hey FangKing Omega..I had some questions what program do you use to make the opkemon characters look like real pokemon drawings? And how the fudge do you make those trading cards in your Acathinewebsite?
Maybe you should be private messaging Fangking about this, but anyway, I'll answer your questions.

To make both the drawings of the Acanthite Pokémon and the trading cards, I believe Fangking uses Adobe Photoshop, and most likely a pencil and paper to make the Sugimori-styled art. Actually, I think 90% of people use those programs.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
I don't do most of the art, I do some TCG art and other stuff (in Photoshop), but the "official" artwork is done by ComfyCushion, and indeed is coloured in Photoshop as well. That's the best way to go by far.

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2019
boy this thread hasn't had a reply in while i hope your still working hard!

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
seriously, its really not our buisiness. please stop the pointless chatter.

they will be back when they get back. Theres no point in trying to rush it, or to pressure them to be here.

Man, i wish i had a rule for that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back