• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2016
    Thank you Mochorro! Was walking around for forever trying to figure it out, should've guessed it was something like that.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I'm stuck -.-, after digglets cave and magmars battle, I went back to route 9 or 10 but can't go there! I really have no idea where to go or what to do! Any hints??

After completing the magmar event, Giovanni will give you a HM of strength, then go back to south of Fushia city and use strength to get pastthose boulders and then head towards seafoam after doing Gyarados Event!

mat

Years
  • im looking forward to the upcoming future plans!!!!!! i found this hack so awesome.. and its according exactly in mangga... good hack!!!!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • im looking forward to the upcoming future plans!!!!!! i found this hack so awesome.. and its according exactly in mangga... good hack!!!!
    And + some added events and the super large orange isles. I love big hacks

Years
  • I just can't catch that Staryu like the guardian woman before Misty wants. I have tried inside the gym, but no fish even bites there. Tried for like 10 minutes without anything biting. Have moved to every single location around as well.

So the question is, what am I doing wrong. Probably something really stupid. I have read that the Staryu is to be caught inside the gym,but no luck so far for me.

Years
  • I just can't catch that Staryu like the guardian woman before Misty wants. I have tried inside the gym, but no fish even bites there. Tried for like 10 minutes without anything biting. Have moved to every single location around as well.

So the question is, what am I doing wrong. Probably something really stupid. I have read that the Staryu is to be caught inside the gym,but no luck so far for me.

You actually have to go fishing outside, in the ponds around the gym. Make sure you have a free slot for the Staryu, so that you don't have to go back to the Pkmn Center.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    ^ If you read the text, like you should, when you first enter Cerulean City, Misty comments that you can capture Staryu in the water there. Leave the Gym and Fish there...

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2020
    I'm stuck... I use the Primal Root at Ivysaur, it evolves and then nothing happens...it is like I din't used it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2014
    hi all,
    recently started to play Adventure red and must say its quite the rom. However, ive run into a few problems and could sure use the help. How do u properly patch adventure red into fire red? i used lunar IPS to take the adventure red and patch it into fire red. I keep getting stuck after completing Lavender Town and cannot get by the old man going onto Route 8. Might it be that im not using a clean version of Fire Red 1.0? Or are there any parts in the storyline that need to be completed. Have completed the Ash Jar along with the SS Anne. Thanks for the help. Cheers!

Roger Davis

Goofball
    Years
  • I'm playing 7.5, after patching a clean rom, and thought I'd just point out a small bug;
    Pidgeys Pokedex data is glitched, don't know if you already were aware but I thought I'd point it out. Basically a lot of text overlaps after the first line in the description. Dunno about Pidgeotto and Pidgeot, as I just started playing the game.

Back