• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

~Shy

Excuse my grammar I'm Filipino
Years
  • I found a bug I just updated 7 to 7.5 and now I can't proceed because the old man won't move
    These is in route 4 were Gyarados event and I save on Poke Center
    w0Kj1wD.png

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Hey everyone I need some help. I went to the link in the download to get the password for the game and completed the surveys but still no password download link appeared. Does anyone have the password so I can play this awesome rom?
    What password? Its a normal mediafire link, no need of password, i think, you're pressing an addvertisement.

Years
  • Hey everyone I need some help. I went to the link in the download to get the password for the game and completed the surveys but still no password download link appeared. Does anyone have the password so I can play this awesome rom?

Download the game from the first page of this thread...

http: // imgur. com / 4X5C7fV (please remove spaces, still not allowed to post links)
    Is this just a teaser or is it possible to get to Mew (or Ditto?) at the Pokemon Mansion?

This is a event for hackers you can go there if you use the cheat to walk in the walls for firered version the mew is 100 lvl and if you spent your master ball you may have a hard time fighting it, i would recommend to buy rare candies from pokemon league and get a 100 lvl pokemon to fight the mew and bring lots of ultra balls xD
    Or you could just cheat for those, your choise :D

Last edited by a moderator:

~Shy

Excuse my grammar I'm Filipino
    Years
  • I start a new game.
    I see that you made a new intro but why is Poliwhirl is at Lvl 100? it kills the fun if his already on that level.
    AhLPecW.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    I start a new game.
    I see that you made a new intro but why is Poliwhirl is at Lvl 100? it kills the fun if his already on that level.
    AhLPecW.png

Hes not supposed to be that high i think you should download the ips file again from the OP and repatch.

Years
  • Hey, I have found a problem that doesn't let me continue the game, I am facing Zapmolcuno, and I have been given the Primal Root. I used it and evolved Ivysaur to Venusaur, but after that the same scene was there, Ivysaur is still there, Green keeps telling me to use the Primal Root. Is this a bug or have I missed something?

Years
  • Hey, I have found a problem that doesn't let me continue the game, I am facing Zapmolcuno, and I have been given the Primal Root. I used it and evolved Ivysaur to Venusaur, but after that the same scene was there, Ivysaur is still there, Green keeps telling me to use the Primal Root. Is this a bug or have I missed something?

Click on Sabrina after evolving your Ivysaur

mat

Years
  • hello,,.. i just want to suggest to change the HP image in this game cos so boring for me... better if its like in Sappire or light platinum... i hope the creator would change it

Years
  • Sorry for this totally dumb question, but am kind of new at this. ( just registered to this forum just to ask this). anyway....
    my question is, where do you download this hack game, sorry if u already answered this but i'm not really in the mood or have the time to go through all 82 pages to look for the answer. :/

ps. i love what i played so far, (which is the old part when there still was no 5.5) :P

Years
  • Sorry for this totally dumb question, but am kind of new at this. ( just registered to this forum just to ask this). anyway....
    my question is, where do you download this hack game, sorry if u already answered this but i'm not really in the mood or have the time to go through all 82 pages to look for the answer. :/

ps. i love what i played so far, (which is the old part when there still was no 5.5) :P

First page, first post by rockmanmegaman you download the 7.5 ips file and use an app called lunar ips to patch the ips file to a pokemon firered rom

Years
  • i just did that. and the game broke down. if i load the games i got saved, the buildings are all mixed up, i press a on a simple grass and it says: ''the current is much too fast! SURF can't be used here...''
    if i start from the begining the game wont start, the first character where usually is Oak it's black and after i write down my name and chose the name of the rival, and when the game should start the window just stop's and it stays black...

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • i just did that. and the game broke down. if i load the games i got saved, the buildings are all mixed up, i press a on a simple grass and it says: ''the current is much too fast! SURF can't be used here...'' if i start from the begining the game wont start, the first character where usually is Oak it's black and after i write down my name and chose the name of the rival, and when the game should start the window just stop's and it stays black...
    Repatch and try again. And start a new save file, don't use old save file.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    i did everything again like u said without the old save's and still same thing happens... :/

Post a screenshot. A lot of time people say they're playing the new beta, as soon as I see it, I know they're talking ♥♥♥♥.

Anyways, did you:
    a) Patch on a clean rom?
    b) Patch with a FireRed 1.0 Rom
    c) Start a New Savefile

If you did all that, please send me a screenshot.

Back