• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
most people underestimate ninetales... especially if you're given a bulbasaur so early on in the game... i think mega ninetales would be kickass... it already has super high speed and decent spatck... but imagine it MEGA!? with draught and venusaur's chloraphyl, it would be unstopable... one move solarbeams... also if it were possible to add more moves into the game... i dont know if it is at this point, but i know in dark rising they have moves from each gen and all the pokemon learn from i think gen 5 move sets... im only saying this because in fire red ivysaur doesnt learn synthesis but in emerald/saphire/ruby it does. and draught boosted synthesis is amazing..

in case it wasn't obvious, all five of my votes go to ninetails...
ninetales and venusaur are my favourite pokemon

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 16, 2022
I vote for charizard Y(5) .

I've got a problem , i download the hack with a pre-patched version of the beta 6.9 and i want now to upgrade to 7.6 . Is it possible or do i need the original fire red ROM used to patch the 6.9 ? In which case i can't recover my old save .

PS: im french so my english... Is quite bad !
PS2: This hack is one of the best i ever played .

Years

I've got a problem , i download the hack with a pre-patched version of the beta 6.9 and i want now to upgrade to 7.6 . Is it possible or do i need the original fire red ROM used to patch the 6.9 ? In which case i can't recover my old save .

i'd download a new clean fire red rom just to be safe.. and no, you can't continue off from where you were on your old saves... but for beta 8 he has said that he will allow it to happen... what i do, is i just use the gshark hack for rare candies so that i can go through the game a bit faster.

Years

You need to.patch 7.6 with the original clean Fire Red rom
And a save from beta 6.9 wont work well with beta 7.6 so better start a new game

@Rockmanmegaman

I think theres 1 or more people making those new accounts to troll this thread just ignore those idiots the only thing they acomplish is getting a herp derp npc xD (which makes this hack more funny :D)

As for a mega pokemon i vote Steelix (5)
I mean look at this picture aint it cute? xD
rGBbg5h.jpg

Years
how safari zone chapter work ?
should i spent out all the safari ball
should i find nidoqueen like red do in pokespe
i kinda lost in that chapter :(

You enter the Safari Zone and go to the right where you find 2 pidgeys and a nurse talk to her and watch the cutscene
Then im sure you can figure out all the rest it aint that hard just explore the areas

Years
1. i love charizard it's always been my favourite pokemon, but i really dont think his mega-evolution's look good. i like it more the way he is before megaevolving. :/
ah and since am already there... why would any1 want you to add a mega-evolution of charizard if we cant have it? O.o i dont get it!?

ohh and, can you tell me what should i do to make hm dive work? i used it on my poliwrath, now his moves are surf strenght dive and icebeam. but when i want to use dive, i dont have it listed as i usually do have strenght and surf. what else exept teaching him the move should i do? :/

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
u should add in 1st post that where the latest beta ends.it save the trouble of telling everyone.i dont get how they play it when u get dive normally u should go to where team rocket dived underwater try somthing. if u try to go there a message displays beta ends there but everyone comes here to ask about it

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
You'll definitely be able to see a crystal Steelix.

Thanks, I've definitely seen worst.

As of now, I have no plans to make Voltorbgun, Zapmulcuno, Giant Buzz or Geodude(s) as playable Pokemon. However, Sylveon, Glaceon, Leafeon and Mega Venusaur will be made playable :)

New Pokemon Origin Bonus Chapter. Screenshot uploaded.

Back when I was hacking Beta 5. I've uploaded screenshots of an item called "mega stone". Well in Beta 8, you'll be able to get it! In Beta 8, Venusaur would be able to evolve to Mega Venusaur. I can add 1 more Mega Evolution for Beta 8.
Therefore, if you want a certain POKEMON to have mega-evolution, post it in this thread, pm or send me a visitor message! At the end of 10th of March, I'll tally the votes, and add in the mega-evolution

Note: When voting, you can vote for any pokemon to have mega evolution (e.g. Butterfree, Pidgey, etc). I'm sure there are plenty of good mega evolution fan arts out there.

Here's how the voting works! You have 5 Points. You can vote for 1 Pokemon and give it all 5 points (e.g. Butterfree (5)), or you can vote for 2, 3 or 5 Pokemon, and just split the points among the number of Pokemon you have voted. If you just type down 1 pokemon name, I'll assume you give all 5 Points for that Pokemon. Anyway, you can only vote once. I'll be keeping track!

That's why i'm doing green chapter as well. When I get bored of Red, I do Green. When I get bored of Green, I do Red.
i've Been Gone for a day And this is what Read? There's only one thing to Say YES!YES!!YES!!! Best Update ever dude
Mega Charizard X 5 Points (Hopefully we get Charmander & Squirtle for the Origin chapter) , Mega Poliwrath 3 Points
& Mega Blastoise 5 Points

Last edited:
Years
I think beta 7.5-7.6 doesnt have the message that the beta ends unlike beta 7

But anyway intead of asking why not look at the previous pages?

Seriously check all the pages after beta 7's release ALL QUESTIONS are the same people ask the same 10 questions over and over...

I feel like im surrended by 6 year olds every time i visit this forum

Last edited:

Alex Night

Charmander Shepard
Years
New Pokemon Origin Bonus Chapter. Screenshot uploaded.

Back when I was hacking Beta 5. I've uploaded screenshots of an item called "mega stone". Well in Beta 8, you'll be able to get it! In Beta 8, Venusaur would be able to evolve to Mega Venusaur. I can add 1 more Mega Evolution for Beta 8.
Therefore, if you want a certain POKEMON to have mega-evolution, post it in this thread, pm or send me a visitor message! At the end of 10th of March, I'll tally the votes, and add in the mega-evolution

Note: When voting, you can vote for any pokemon to have mega evolution (e.g. Butterfree, Pidgey, etc). I'm sure there are plenty of good mega evolution fan arts out there.

Here's how the voting works! You have 5 Points. You can vote for 1 Pokemon and give it all 5 points (e.g. Butterfree (5)), or you can vote for 2, 3 or 5 Pokemon, and just split the points among the number of Pokemon you have voted. If you just type down 1 pokemon name, I'll assume you give all 5 Points for that Pokemon. Anyway, you can only vote once. I'll be keeping track!

That's why i'm doing green chapter as well. When I get bored of Red, I do Green. When I get bored of Green, I do Red.

Oh that's easy. +3 for Mega Charizard X and +2 for Mega Rapidash! Two strong, fast Fire types and Rapidash definitely deserves one IMO.

I can't wait to be able to have the chance to try Adventure Green.

Back