• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years

i've Been Gone for a day And this is what Read? There's only one thing to Say YES!YES!!YES!!! Best Update ever dude
Mega Charizard X 5 Points (Hopefully we get Charmander & Squirtle for the Origin chapter) , Mega Poliwrath 3 Points
& Mega Blastoise 5 Points
Mega-Evolution Vote to: Mega-Absol (3) Mega-Manetrick (1) Mega-Poliwrath (1)

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2016
i hate to add more problems in this thread but i may have found a game breaking bug/glitch. the game does not recognize that i used the primal roots. the in-game sprite shown is ivysaur not venusaur. it may be that ivysaur was under-leveled (not that levels actually matter in this hack). i can still move around like normal and if i talk to sabrina she says she has too many pokemon with her.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
i hate to add more problems in this thread but i may have found a game breaking bug/glitch. the game does not recognize that i used the primal roots. the in-game sprite shown is ivysaur not venusaur. it may be that ivysaur was under-leveled (not that levels actually matter in this hack). i can still move around like normal and if i talk to sabrina she says she has too many pokemon with her.

Talk to Sabrina. She is behind the bird trio fusion.

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2016
Talk to Sabrina. She is behind the bird trio fusion.

not to sound rude but you may have missed the part of my post where i said i talked to Sabrina and got the message about having too many pokemon. i will add that after talking to her i am warped back to where i was standing between blue and green.

Edit: now i understand what the message meant...but the fusion is so overpowered my team just gets mauled.

Last edited:

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
man, this hack really seems quite confusing,

I got my precious HM Surf, but a Dragonite came and snatched my Precious item, now I don't know what to do, so I came to Cerculean city (forgot the spelling) and moved those boulders, and tried to Enter Saffron city but, that guard said I can't pass..
now I know, I need some kind of Special item or event... but can't seem to find.. so any suggestions? Please be Detailed and friendly. don't Flame!

Years

Sorry about That was Typo And I Know Charmander Can't be Obtain but come on Dude it will Cool if Mega Charizard X was a Chapter Exclusive Pokemon :)

i dont even like the mega charizards that much tbh... id rather have ninetales

Years
not to sound rude but you may have missed the part of my post where i said i talked to Sabrina and got the message about having too many pokemon. i will add that after talking to her i am warped back to where i was standing between blue and green.

Edit: now i understand what the message meant...but the fusion is so overpowered my team just gets mauled.

i beat it the first time using only gengar and snorlax

Years
man, this hack really seems quite confusing,

I got my precious HM Surf, but a Dragonite came and snatched my Precious item, now I don't know what to do, so I came to Cerculean city (forgot the spelling) and moved those boulders, and tried to Enter Saffron city but, that guard said I can't pass..
now I know, I need some kind of Special item or event... but can't seem to find.. so any suggestions? Please be Detailed and friendly. don't Flame!

go back under water and find that dragonite... youll have to find it several times before misty comes to your rescue

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 20, 2014
So im at the silph co and i defeated lt. srge and koga and james and jessie. i have no idea what to do now. help?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I think there's a common misconception going on here.
You CAN and WILL be able to get ALL the POKEMON at the end of this hack (e.g. Charmander and Squirtle would be obtainable).

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
As for a mega pokemon i vote Steelix (5)
I mean look at this picture aint it cute? xD
rGBbg5h.jpg

That's a really good fanart. I really like it :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
I just patched this to a fire red rom and it works but after i have the first encounter with mew i cant go north and meet the rival and mew. Because their is a bunch of trees in the way and no way around. Help Please?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, so far 20 people have voted (through the thread, pm and strangely my email -.-)
Anyway, here's the list of POKEMON that were voted. The list are labeled from the most votes to least (6 more days to go). Poliwrath is currently winning.

Poliwrath
Snorlax
Charizard x
Nidoking
Steelix
Aracanine
Pikachu/raichu
Tyranitor
Charizard Y
Milotic
Ninetails
Lapras