• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
  • I am in the same position.
    I've used Rock smash to enter the gym from the back door, but I can't use the stairs. Is this an example of bad patching?

Wrong patch buddy. This was fixed in Beta 8.1. The current version is Beta 8.2, so go download that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    I'm stuck on the part with the SS Anne when u need to find an authority. Can someone help?

Years
  • Hi! I'm from Vietnam, I'm sorry if my English not good. Expect you can understand me.
    I want to ask a question about:
    After I went to Orange Archipelago, I talked with Green, Blue. Then I met Professor Ivy at the South-West of island. I and her talked somethings, then she dived to water.
    I went to the left of Island, I was reminded that I must find Profesor Ivy.
    I catched Mewtwo.
    What will I do next? I want to know where professor Ivy go? I can't find her.
    Thanks a lot!

You are supposed to go to the pokemon center again, and go upstairs. :)

Years
  • I'm stuck on the part with the SS Anne when u need to find an authority. Can someone help?

Go above vermilion, past the route with all the trainers and the lady that screams 'YOU WILL PAY' about smelling flowers. In that transfer between routes, the door guard is a officer jenny with a... Nidoking? I don't remember. Talk to her. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    I'm playing Beta 8.1 and I seem to be stuck at the allies revolt chapter. I made it to the room with the 4 warp points but when inside nothing happens. Am I missing something?

Never mind ran around long enough and found a tile that activated the event.

Last edited:

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • I don't have a iPhone, I have an Android

I might have the solution for you.
    What kind of android do you have, a phone or a tablet, and what kind?
    You may be downloading it successfully but you do not know where it is being saved.
    Androids have internal and external storage, furthermore the internal storage is broken into 2 subcategories. Its all little confusing cause androids run on lynix, not windows.
    Does it say download failed or what? I need more info to help you. Please don't reply with one sentence.
    Also a lot of people try to play the patch .IPS file, that's not what you do.
    For android you need the app "unipatcher" the app has a tutorial video in the play store that's very helpful.

So get back to me with some details, or else I can't help.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    I just patched my old save with the new 8.2 and got stuck. Prof.ivy told me that i should go to the island to the left and so i do. I battle some team rocket dudes and the guy that i save gives me a battery. To the right of the guys house a walk way is blocked by yet another team rocket member talking about stealing all the pokemon in the park. Please someone help!

iPika

Crytec
    Years
  • Sorry guys, but I have no idea what to do. I have been stuck in this situation for ages. Where do I find the Vaporeon? What should I do to get her? I'm outside the blimp. Or ship. Or whatever.

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • My favorite easter egg so far has got to be battling penny and Sheldon from big bang theory! Lol

KeyRogue

No theme for now...
    Years
  • Sorry guys, but I have no idea what to do. I have been stuck in this situation for ages. Where do I find the Vaporeon? What should I do to get her? I'm outside the blimp. Or ship. Or whatever.

You might be using beta 7.9, beta 8 was just released 2 days ago.

I'm sure people have already asked this, but do you get Espeon with no day/night cycle?

there's a documentation that can be downloaded in the first post.

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • What document? Can you just put in a link in reply, please :)

The document is found in the zip for 7.9
    Its a word document listing details on how to get each Pokemon in the game
    Not sure why its not included in the beta 8 zips

I believe you use a Sol ribbon or something to evolve it like a stone.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Hi I ran into a bug that I haven't seen anyone else post about. I'm playing beta 8.2 on VBA on PC. I tried to go into the Pokemon Centre in Valencia to interact with Blue and Green, but when I go in the screen goes black with no sound. The Pokemon Centres in Kanto work fine. I can probably continue the storyline with walkthrough walls to get into Ivy's lab, but I just found it strange nobody else had this problem.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    I know I sound like a absolute noob. But where do you find the solar ribbon. I saw somewhere that you buy it in celadon mart, but I looked and it's not there.

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • I know I sound like a absolute noob. But where do you find the solar ribbon. I saw somewhere that you buy it in celadon mart, but I looked and it's not there.

500 bucks at two different shops in celadon mart. I literally just bought 2 so I can have them.

Also, since I never read the manga, is there anything I should know about evolving my Pokemon? Onix, polywhirl, pikachu, eevee, as a few examples... I know the story arcs depend on what Pokemon is in your party

Back