• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, please report him, please.

I just want to say one more stuff before going to work.

I've been a member of this community since 2008 (under the name as rockmanmegaman). From last year, I've been active member ever since. I've dedicated most of my times working on hack for people even though I'm not getting anything in return.

In addition, unlike some hackers back in that time, I never once asked for donation, etc. Even when my friend died and some insensitive people said how it doesn't matter and stuff, I still continued to work on my hack. This year, I almost failed 2 of my subjects and yet I still continue dedicating time to the hack. All these stuffs should've made me quit but nope it didn't.

When new hackers ask me for help, I do everything I can to help them (such as c06's hack). What I get in return is a crappy mod like Hashtag deleting my post about my other hacks.

And on the side note. Why should I create 1 big thread when it's 4 different games? They're not 4 games in 1. They all have a different narrative and story that links with each other. We have hackers creating different thread for their hacks, but I have to restrict my 4 games in 1 thread?

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2020
Okay, please report him, please.

Well, it doesn't work like that. Usually, admins don't accept requests from other people than the concerned person, so you'll have more chances if you contact an admin yourself first. I know, because I was an admin on another forum before the webmaster closed it. I was always fair. From my experience, there is enough proof to punish Hashtag, and that's what I would do if a request was send to me. Before that, I was also a mod, so I know what it takes to be a mod, and Hashtag clearly don't have what it takes.

Last edited:

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
Years
Wow quite a story, but asking for donations wouldn't be a bad idea.

That way you can run your own site and create revenue for faster, longer games with the established fan base you already have.

Just a suggestion

Also, pokemon hackers online would be the ideal spot to move.

AeroMaster7

Pokemon Master
Years
This is what happened:

1) A person praised my hack and asked whether Adventure Blue was in the making in the Yellow Hack.
2) I said yes but my Blue thead wasn't approved because it only had 4 screens. The admin deleted that post.
3) I repost it again as I feel like the post needed to be post since it would explain why the Blue chapter thread hasn't be up yet, and to tell other people that I am working on it.
4) Hashtag deleted it again. I repost it again and wrote I don't think you have the right to delete my post as I was answering another person's post in my own thread.
5) Hashtag then deleted the other person's post and my post again and gave an excuse saying the other person were off topic and that I was replying to the deleted post (notice how he didn't delete the other person's post until I said he doesn't have the right to delete my post as I was replying to another person's question).
6) I pm him about the situation saying you shouldn't delete my post as the 4 hacks are related and linked so it is related to the thread. I then said in my thread people and I talk about the other hacks as well. He then said I either put the 4 hacks together or keep them separate in the thread (and not talking about the other hacks at all).
7) Not to mention I got warnings apparently.

I honestly agree with you after seeing all the info you posted and if he knew both hacks were linked together (such as an A-Side and B-Side) then he should have not done what he did to you. Aethestode I admire and appreciate all the work you have done for the ROM-Hacking community and hackers like you are what makes ROM Hacking great. I think you are in every right of not just an apology from Hashtag but from the Admins that run Pokecommunity for all the trouble you have gone through. If you do decide to move and continue your hacks and begin new ones please let us all know where so we can follow your success.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Thank you people, I'm going to report him now. Other hackers get to have 1 thread for each of their hack, and he restrict me into having 1 thread for all my hacks, otherwise I'm not allowed to talk about my other hacks. Btw, when I was arguing with him, he was constantly threatening me about giving me a warning and stuff until I told him to simply just ban me. Seriously, I'm not a person who just stand by and let others push me around.

In addition, if you look in the few posts I posted before in Pokemon ADventrue Red chapter thread, he gave me warning for posting updates on my own hack. What the hell...?

In addition, when I was posting about me quitting, he felt the need (out of spite) to edit my post.

-F6SKLg3m6gcgWKPoSVX0o2hBjwpMqXJleJDbBu-swc=w953-h632-no

According to Hashtag's logic. Putting an update for my game is considered as spamming. Wow...

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
Not all mods are jerk. Karatekid is an awesome mod. Hashtag is the one, I guess it's because he's new and wants to show off his power (you know like how little kids like to play with their toys?)

Anyway, I'm not going to post my hack here until either Hashtag leaves, get punished for his unfairness or he offer and apology.
That just Pisses me off What kind of Guy Abuses HIS Power as a Moderatetor of PokeCommunity Like That?!?!
Seriously Dude's That's Just Disrespectful :P
PLEASE DO NOT TREAT AETHESTODE LIKE THIS! HE IS VERY KIND TO BE AN AMAZING HACKER FOR ALL OF US AND WE SIMPLY CANNOT REPAY HIM LIKE THIS! BRUTALLY ILLOGICAL!
I totally Agree with ya there, Cause Out of All Rom Hacks I played,Ever since Joining Pokecommunity, Aethesode's Pokemon Adventures Hacks Are The Ones I Really Enjoyed Playing (1st to Pokemon Glazed)

Cause To me a guy Like Aethesode who makes a Rom Hack as Mindblown Awesome as This Deserves Respect Period

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
That just Pisses me off What kind of Guy Abuses HIS Power as a Moderatetor of PokeCommunity Like That?!?!
Seriously Dude's That's Just Disrespectful :P

I totally Agree with ya there, Cause Out of All Rom Hacks I played,Ever since Joining Pokecommunity, Aethesode's Pokemon Adventures Hacks Are The Ones I Really Enjoyed Playing (1st to Pokemon Glazed)

Cause To me a guy Like Aethesode who makes a Rom Hack as Mindblown Awesome as This Deserves Respect Period

That's really sweet. Thank you for the support. Anyway, you think I would get a little bit of respect but instead:
- I get all my posts edited by hashtag (he even edited my quit speech -.-... Wow)
- Restrict me from posting about my other hack in my own threads.
- Restrict me from posting update (calling it spam)
- Deleting people's posts that praises my hack but leave the one that bashes it...
- Basically telling me to put all 4 of my hack into 1 thread (which mean it'll be messy and not to mention each thread contains a limit for screenshots... I went pass the limit for Red Adventure hence why i deleted some of the older screenshots).
- He deleted another person's post I was rpelying to, and then gave me a warning by saying I was replying to a delete post (see how he change stuff around just to punish me).
- When arguing, he was basically threatening me with warning until I told him to ban me. Then he just said it'll be counter productive.
- Mocking me while deleting my post.
- Mocking my quit speech by editing it.
- Being disrespectful to me.
- I'm not allowed to talk about my own hack in my thread, but I'm allow to talk about HIS hack (not sure if he have any) or other people's hacks

Last edited:

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
That's really sweet. Thank you for the support. Anyway, you think I would get a little bit of respect but instead:
- I get all my posts edited by hashtag (he even edited my quit speech -.-... Wow)
- Restrict me from posting about my other hack in my own threads.
- Restrict me from posting update (calling it spam)
- Deleting people's posts that praises my hack but leave the one that bashes it...
- Basically telling me to put all 4 of my hack into 1 thread (which mean it'll be messy and not to mention each thread contains a limit for screenshots... I went pass the limit for Red Adventure hence why i deleted some of the older screenshots).
- He deleted another person's post I was rpelying to, and then gave me a warning by saying I was replying to a delete post (see how he change stuff around just to punish me).
- When arguing, he was basically threatening me with warning until I told him to ban me. Then he just said it'll be counter productive.
- Mocking me while deleting my post.
- Mocking my quit speech by editing it.
- Being disrespectful to me.
- I'm not allowed to talk about my own hack in my thread, but I'm allow to talk about HIS hack (not sure if he have any) or other people's hacks
Damn, That 9000 Levels of Crap ,Whatever Happend to the OLD Mod's Like Dr. Fuji And (I Can't Remember His name Starts with G)???

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
little announcement here guys

This issue has been taken higher and is being discussed. No need to carry on posting about it here. If we could move on now and let the people involved handle this, that'd be great. Thanks.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
z25Yz-8r--u6Ev8M-ujCgD7DiROFPCe78BOum4c670A=w698-h138

^Wow... The guy refuses to offer an apology and this is what he said. So apparently he didn't say I should get 1 thread for all my hack (Even though he deleted all my recent posts about my other hacks in my Yellow Adventure thread, which basically trying to force me to merge my hack. And his response from our argument where he basically told me to just merge my hack if I want to post an update about my other hacks in my other hack thread. Talk about dense).

According to him, apparently he didn't edit my posts and he only merged it (even though, he deleted my post, or deleted sections from my posts, etc).

This just made me more mad, and the smiley face afterwards made it worst.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Man, i agree about what you said and i give you total support!>:(

If you change these hacks hacks to another community, could you please tell us which
community is?:)

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Yeah sure, I'm happy to post the contents back as soon as I see either Hashtag gets punished or he offer an apology to me for meddling with my posts, restricting my freedom of speech, restricting me from talking about my own hack, and basically trying to force me to merge all my hack in 1 thread, and deleting my posts about my games or altering it to fit HIS standards.

Back