• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Rago

Hack Seacher,maybe Hack Tester
Years
Wait.... can't you search an other community for ur hacks until hashtag allows u to post anything here. Maybe i can help u if u like it when not, then i give all my hope that u can pst ur working thing later. Well answer me and maybe we all (ur hack fans) can find more ways.
EDIT: Have send a mail to hashtag. Maybe he is not so an jackass.

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
z25Yz-8r--u6Ev8M-ujCgD7DiROFPCe78BOum4c670A=w698-h138

^Wow... The guy refuses to offer an apology and this is what he said. So apparently he didn't say I should get 1 thread for all my hack (Even though he deleted all my recent posts about my other hacks in my Yellow Adventure thread, which basically trying to force me to merge my hack. And his response from our argument where he basically told me to just merge my hack if I want to post an update about my other hacks in my other hack thread. Talk about dense).

According to him, apparently he didn't edit my posts and he only merged it (even though, he deleted my post, or deleted sections from my posts, etc).

This just made me more mad, and the smiley face afterwards made it worst.

I can vouch for him that he, in fact, did not change a single letter in any of your posts, he just merged them because you kept doubleposting. I can show you edit logs if you want. About the posts he did delete parts of, he only deleted the only part he had deleted several times before in standalone posts. I'm sorry to say this, but if a person with authority tells you not to post one specific thing and you keep reposting it over and over and over and over and over and over, it's no wonder that he keeps deleting it just as often.

As you can see (because you know what you posted), he ONLY deleted the part in which you complained about your thread without the required amount of screenshots being deleted because it didn't have enough screenshots, which it did not have. Obviously I'm not H but I'm pretty sure that a thread about a different game (or part of) is not the best place to discuss that- you should be talking about the game, not about your other thread that did not fit the requirements not being approved.

I'm sorry that you want to leave the community just because the new thread you submitted had 4 screenshots when the rules say it must have 6 to be accepted. But please consider the option of submitting that thread again, but this time with 6 screenshots, as required by the rules, instead of the 4 you offered. That way, your thread can finally be accepted and we can stop arguing about this and go back to talking about games. Or you could, maybe, merge all your threads, which is another option, but, since you don't seem to want to do it, I still think that the easier option is the previous one.

Years
guys why dont we start a poll..? i mean this side of the website was made to keep us happy (us being the downloaders) and to allow hackers to promote their work... hashtag is literally restricting both those things... we should just start some sort of campaign and see howmany people we can get on it. the other mods/admins will have to see and have to do something about it.

DoesntKnowHowToPlay

Tiny Umbrella with Lots and Lots of Good
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
I have a question about the rules here, and how they relate to these threads. Am I allowed to ask Aethestode when or if he'll be making an Adventure Gold or Adventure Silver hack in one of his threads? If I am, is he allowed to respond? Looking at his works there are obvious patterns, and these are sensible sequels for a fan to expect. I feel a reasonable person would also consider these to be on-topic, or at least no less so than many other posts I see go not deleted in other threads. Even if they aren't precisely about the hack the thread is about, it seems farfetch'd to not put them there as there is no thread for Adventure Gold or Silver- if those posts aren't allowed I'd be required to take it to PMs, which seems contrary to the purpose of having forums.

I'm planning a project that's...sort of in a similar boat, and would very much like to know so I proceed in the way that will result in minimal clashes with moderation. I'm posting in this thread specifically so the answer will be publicly visible- it seems that the policies are not what people would assume and the answer should be in the open, not in a PM box. Apologies to Aethestode for making a post not directly related to Adventure Red in the Adventure Red thread.

Ivysaur

Years
guys why dont we start a poll..? i mean this side of the website was made to keep us happy (us being the downloaders) and to allow hackers to promote their work... hashtag is literally restricting both those things... we should just start some sort of campaign and see howmany people we can get on it. the other mods/admins will have to see and have to do something about it.

Oh yeah, we'd do something about it: closing that thread immediately.

As far as I have seen, looking at the unapproved threads and deleted posts, all H did was: a) not approve a thread that did not comply with the rules, and b) delete posts in which the thread author complained about one of his threads not being approved.

That's not "restricting your ability to be happy", just applying the rules.

I have a question about the rules here, and how they relate to these threads. Am I allowed to ask Aethestode when or if he'll be making an Adventure Gold or Adventure Silver hack in one of his threads? If I am, is he allowed to respond? Looking at his works there are obvious patterns, and these are sensible sequels for a fan to expect. I feel a reasonable person would also consider these to be on-topic, or at least no less so than many other posts I see go not deleted in other threads. Even if they aren't precisely about the hack the thread is about, it seems farfetch'd to not put them there as there is no thread for Adventure Gold or Silver- if those posts aren't allowed I'd be required to take it to PMs, which seems contrary to the purpose of having forums.

I'm planning a project that's...sort of in a similar boat, and would very much like to know so I proceed in the way that will result in minimal clashes with moderation. I'm posting in this thread specifically so the answer will be publicly visible- it seems that the policies are not what people would assume and the answer should be in the open, not in a PM box. Apologies to Aethestode for making a post not directly related to Adventure Red in the Adventure Red thread.

You are allowed to ask that and he's allowed to respond, because that's legitimately interesting information. The only offtopic part was complaining about a thread he posted that did not follow the rules not being approved, because that's utterly pointless- it would have much easier to just add the two screenshots the rules asked for and resubmit the thread.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I can vouch for him that he, in fact, did not change a single letter in any of your posts, he just merged them because you kept doubleposting. I can show you edit logs if you want. About the posts he did delete parts of, he only deleted the only part he had deleted several times before in standalone posts. I'm sorry to say this, but if a person with authority tells you not to post one specific thing and you keep reposting it over and over and over and over and over and over, it's no wonder that he keeps deleting it just as often.

As you can see (because you know what you posted), he ONLY deleted the part in which you complained about your thread without the required amount of screenshots being deleted because it didn't have enough screenshots, which it did not have. Obviously I'm not H but I'm pretty sure that a thread about a different game (or part of) is not the best place to discuss that- you should be talking about the game, not about your other thread that did not fit the requirements not being approved.

I'm sorry that you want to leave the community just because the new thread you submitted had 4 screenshots when the rules say it must have 6 to be accepted. But please consider the option of submitting that thread again, but this time with 6 screenshots, as required by the rules, instead of the 4 you offered. That way, your thread can finally be accepted and we can stop arguing about this and go back to talking about games. Or you could, maybe, merge all your threads, which is another option, but, since you don't seem to want to do it, I still think that the easier option is the previous one.

Okay, I'm going to answer this as logically as I can.

a) Oh do not lie! My posts got deleted! You can vouch for him or you want but most of the posts in yellow Adventure were edited by him to remove what I said about Blue Adventure. So do not tell me that he didn't edit my post! If that's not editing, I don't know what is (roll my eyes).
b) I don't care if he's the mod. If I know something isn't right, I'll do something about it. Take this for example, if the police (authority) told you not to feed your family, would you honestly listen like a dog? Think about it! Especially considering how my post shouldn't have been deleted in the first place.
c) If I post something that is related to my thread, why am I not allow to post it? Why was it even deleted in the first place? Because it's not related? Well I'm sure most of the people here would agree it's related as people ask me those questions. That's how freedom of speech means nothing, the "authority (in your words)" restrict the commoners to speak up. In addition, it's convenient how you left out the part where Hashtag only deleted Rago's post (which was the question asking me about Blue thread) after I said he doesn't have the right to delete my post.
d) You said he didn't edit my post, and now said he deleted some parts from my post. That's just amazing. What's next? You're gonna say Hitler almost called a genocide and then labeling him a good guy?
e) Wait... I'm not pro with English but even I know what discuss means. I merely just reply a post asking is blue in the making, and I said yes it is, just that the thread wasn't approved because I only had 4 screens eventhough I usually update my thread anyway. I'm not discussing anything. So do not put words in my mouth.
f) Wait this is funny... So my thread isn't the best place to tell people that the spinoff of my other hack IS IN FACT IN THE MAKING BUT THE THREAD isn't approved. Well, I'm sorry. I was wrong, I should've created a new thread in rom hacking just to say that the thread isn't approved but it's still being made, or post it on another hack thread (roll my eyes).
g) I'm not angry about the thread not being approved. I'm angry that my posts were basically constantly being deleted by the admin because he said it's not related to my hack even though it is (don't believe you can ask the people here). I know your the admin and all but you seriously need to learn to read.
h) Why should I merge all 4 of my hacks into 1 thread? Everyone gets to have a seperate thread for each of their hack series, and they can jump between thread talking about their hack but I can't? I'm restricted to only talk about my Yellow hack in my Yellow thread, and Red hack in my Red thread? Think about it!

I know you're trying to support Hashtag, but seriously... Think about what you type and then present it. Those arguments you presented were extremely weak, and made no sense and just contradicted every point you stated as i read on. You got the motive behind my anger completely wrong, and the entire base of your argument is based on. I've been asking the same question over and over again. Why was the post about my Blue Adventure hack even deleted in the first post?

1) I vouch for him
2) I believe
3) Putting words in another person's mouth.

No, according to Went, it's unrelated because he believes.

Oh yeah, we'd do something about it: closing that thread immediately.

As far as I have seen, looking at the unapproved threads and deleted posts, all H did was: a) not approve a thread that did not comply with the rules, and b) delete posts in which the thread author complained about one of his threads not being approved.

That's not "restricting your ability to be happy", just applying the rules.

Wow, you also conveniently leave out the part where he basically told me I can't promote my other hacks in my own hack threads eventhough the 4 games are meant to be a series and are related with each other unless I merge the 4 hacks in 1 thread. Nice work!

All I want is an apology from hashtag saying he shouldn't have deleted my post which was clearly related to my thread, and the reassurance that I can talk about my other hack in my own thread as the 4 games are clearly related without feeling the need to merge the 4 hacks together in 1 thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
i really want to be on your said rockman...
but...
as of right now I'm kind of on wents side... a lot of this could've been resolved by simply adding two screenshots.
i still support your amazing hacks, and you're still my favourite hacker, but i feel this could've been resolved a lot more peacefully and without this ruckus..

Ivysaur

Years
a) Oh do not lie! My posts got deleted!

I can vouch for him that he, in fact, did not change a single letter in any of your posts, he just merged them because you kept doubleposting.

Obviously we seem to be talking about different things. I didn't say he didn't delete them, I said he didn't edit them.

You can vouch for him or you want but most of the posts in yellow Adventure were edited by him to remove what I said about Blue Adventure. So do not tell me that he didn't edit my post! If that's not editing, I don't know what is (roll my eyes).

Read again!

b) I don't care if he's the mod. If I know something isn't right, I'll do something about it. Take this for example, if the police (authority) told you not to feed your family, would you honestly listen like a dog? Think about it!

...what?

c) If I post something that is related to my thread, why am I not allow to post it? Why was it even deleted in the first place? Because it's not related? Well I'm sure most of the people here would agree it's related as people ask me those questions. That's how freedom of speech means nothing, the "authority (in your words)" restrict the commoners to speak up.

"Thread B was not approved because it did not comply with the rules" is not related to thread B because, as you can clearly infer, what happens to Thread B should not be the topic of discussion of Thread A. I think it's not that hard to see this point of view?

d) You said he didn't edit my post, and now said he deleted some parts from my post.

Remember this picture? https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-F6SKLg3m6gcgWKPoSVX0o2hBjwpMqXJleJDbBu-swc=w953-h632-no You posted it in this very thread. Well, he didn't edit a comma from this post- he just merged two. That's what I meant.

And second, yes, he did delete the part about your thread not being approved from your posts. But he didn't change a single letter from the rest, he just removed that line. That's what I meant. he isn't changing your words "to make him look like the good guy".

That's just amazing. What's next? You're gonna say Hitler almost called a genocide and then labeling him a good guy?

This is the most gratuitously absurd Godwin I have seen in my entire life.

e) Wait... I'm not pro with English but even I know what discuss means. I merely just reply a post asking is blue in the making, and I said yes it is, just that the thread wasn't approved because I only had 4 screens eventhough I usually update my thread anyway. I'm not discussing anything. So do not put words in my mouth.
f) Wait this is funny... So my thread isn't the best place to tell people that the spinoff of my other hack IS IN FACT IN THE MAKING BUT THE THREAD isn't approved. Well, I'm sorry. I was wrong, I should've created a new thread in rom hacking just to say that the thread isn't approved but it's still being made, or post it on another hack thread (roll my eyes).
g) I'm not angry about the thread not being approved. I'm angry that my posts were basically constantly being deleted by the admin because he said it's not related to my hack even though it is (don't believe you can ask the people here). I know your the admin and all but you seriously need to learn to read.

Look at this post:

Blue hasn't been approved yet.

It's fine! It wasn't deleted! It's informative! It's quick and concise! It's all you had to say and it would have been perfectly fine!

The problem is when a) you start bringing the same message to all your threads, and b) you complain about your thread being deleted because it didn't follow the rules... which it didn't. That's something that should be discussed to him, not in every one of your threads.

h) Why should I merge all 4 of my hacks into 1 thread? Everyone gets to have a seperate thread for each of their hack series, and they can jump between thread talking about their hack but I can't? I'm restricted to only talk about my Yellow hack in my Yellow thread, and Red hack in my Red thread? Think about it!

But please consider the option of submitting that thread again, but this time with 6 screenshots, as required by the rules, instead of the 4 you offered. That way, your thread can finally be accepted and we can stop arguing about this and go back to talking about games. Or you could, maybe, merge all your threads, which is another option, but, since you don't seem to want to do it, I still think that the easier option is the previous one.

I know you're trying to support Hashtag, but seriously... Think about what you type and then present it. Those arguments you presented were extremely weak, and made no sense and just contradicted every point you stated as i read on. You got the motive behind my anger completely wrong, and the entire base of your argument is based on. I've been asking the same question over and over again. Why was the post about my Blue Adventure hack even deleted in the first post?

1) I vouch for him
2) I believe
3) Putting words in another person's mouth.

Because it's pointless to talk about your thread not being accepted for not having enough screenshots in every single thread you own when you could just simply resubmit the thread with those two remaining screenshots. And notice that the first post you made mentioning that Blue was in the works was not deleted. Thanks.

I do not "believe". Don't use that word with me. I only trust what I see with my own eyes, thank you.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Wow, you also conveniently leave out the part where he basically told me I can't promote my other hacks in my own hack threads eventhough the 4 games are meant to be a series and are related with each other unless I merge the 4 hacks in 1 thread. Nice work!

Don't care if my post gets deleted! Went, please don't stick up for hashtag. I'm pretty sure that jerk can speak for himself, so don't act like an ambassador. Please don't treat Aethestode like this; after all he's been through and you just want to make it worst. This is pure madness! I demand justice!

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
i really want to be on your said rockman...
but...
as of right now I'm kind of on wents side... a lot of this could've been resolved by simply adding two screenshots.
i still support your amazing hacks, and you're still my favourite hacker, but i feel this could've been resolved a lot more peacefully and without this ruckus..

I'm not angry about my blue thread wasn't approved. In fact, on that same day before this incident started Critos (one of the mod here) already sent me my thread so I can add 2 more screenshots on it. What I'm angry about is why Hashtag deleted my post about my Blue thread when all I said was it wasn't approved and me being confused about it.

And also because of this conversion

6utFNDej-t7L85gESLZjpZ6koCBwpHgbsBG3qYpBgz8=w606-h207-p-no

^ This basically tells me I can't talk about my other hack in my thread unless I merge them together which is just dumb.

Ivysaur

Years
Don't care if my post gets deleted! Went, please don't stick up for hashtag. I'm pretty sure that jerk can speak for himself, so don't act like an ambassador. Please don't treat Aethestode like this; after all he's been through and you just want to make it worst. This is pure madness! I demand justice!

I'm sorry but I'm just calling the things as I see them. We have been discussing this topic and I was asked to give my views on the case and that's what I'm doing.

I'm not angry about my blue thread wasn't approved. In fact, on that same day before this incident started Critos (one of the mod here) already sent me my thread so I can add 2 more screenshots on it. What I'm angry about is why Hashtag deleted my post about my Blue thread when all I said was it wasn't approved and me being confused about it.

And also because of this conversion

6utFNDej-t7L85gESLZjpZ6koCBwpHgbsBG3qYpBgz8=w606-h207-p-no

^ This basically tells me I can't talk about my other hack in my thread unless I merge them together which is just dumb.

Again: if all your games are connected, it would make sense to have a single thread. But he isn't saying is the ONLY option, but ONE of the options you have available, so you don't have to submit thread after thread.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
I'm sorry but I'm just calling the things as I see them. We have been discussing this topic and I was asked to give my views on the case and that's what I'm doing.

Again: if all your games are connected, it would make sense to have a single thread. But he isn't saying is the ONLY option, but ONE of the options you have available, so you don't have to submit thread after thread.

If you really wanted to give your sincerest opinion, please then support that with solid evidence Went. All options are welcomed but I can't tolerate that favoritism of yours. So just please us more evidence next time you try to defend hashtag.

Years
the way hashtag handled it wasn't the most professional or... wise... but this has been blown way way out of proportion... on both sides.

im not defending hashtag, but went is trying to solve this as professionally as possible and i applaud him for that..

one thing i do agree with rockman with is that he does deserve a small apology from hash... there are people who follow each individual thread that don't follow the others, but are still looking forward to the upcoming new games... if rockamn only posts in the red thread, and theres people in the green thread looking forward to the upcoming blue beta... how do they find out if the blue thread wasn't approved?

the "solution" was one big thread... but lets be honest, that's way too many games... that would be chaotic..

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Obviously we seem to be talking about different things. I didn't say he didn't delete them, I said he didn't edit them.

Deleting portion of my post isn't editing? Wow 0.0.

Read again!
Yes, I did. That's called editing. You just said it again.

Exactly my response when you brought the authority up eventhough the situation was unfair.

"Thread B was not approved because it did not comply with the rules" is not related to thread B because, as you can clearly infer, what happens to Thread B should not be the topic of discussion of Thread A. I think it's not that hard to see this point of view?c

Okay, I'm going to say this slooowly too. Okay?
a) I was answering a post made by Rago in thread A (that's A) about thread B. Am I going to fast? So it is related because the post was in Thread A and it's also about my hack that is a direct prequel to the hack in thread A (it's not that hard to see either).
b) Hashtag then deleted my post but left Rago post there.
c) I posted it again, and he deleted again until I said he doesn't have the right to delete it because I'm answering a person.
d) Hashtag then deleted Rago's post and gave an excuse saying I'm answering a deleted post.

We got that clear? Okay, move on!

Remember this picture? https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-F6SKLg3m6gcgWKPoSVX0o2hBjwpMqXJleJDbBu-swc=w953-h632-no You posted it in this very thread. Well, he didn't edit a comma from this post- he just merged two. That's what I meant.

And second, yes, he did delete the part about your thread not being approved from your posts. But he didn't change a single letter from the rest, he just removed that line. That's what I meant. he isn't changing your words "to make him look like the good guy".

Okay, maybe my recollection on that part is wrong then but it doesn't excuse him deleting my post in the first place as again it was related to the thread. At least I know when to admit my mistakes.

This is the most gratuitously absurd Godwin I have seen in my entire life.

Look at this post:

It's fine! It wasn't deleted! It's informative! It's quick and concise! It's all you had to say and it would have been perfectly fine!

The problem is when a) you start bringing the same message to all your threads, and b) you complain about your thread being deleted because it didn't follow the rules... which it didn't. That's something that should be discussed to him, not in every one of your threads.

Because it's pointless to talk about your thread not being accepted for not having enough screenshots in every single thread you own when you could just simply resubmit the thread with those two remaining screenshots. And notice that the first post you made mentioning that Blue was in the works was not deleted. Thanks.

I do not "believe". Don't use that word with me. I only trust what I see with my own eyes, thank you.

I really want to give you a clap. After all this (and as the admin, I'm sure you read other people's comments as well), you manage to hold the title as the person without a clue. You manage to miss the main reason why I'm angry (which most people had no problem understanding), and instead use a different excuse on why I'm angry and using it defend yourself which is sad.

Yet, you ignored the real reason why I'm angry and instead use a fake reason.

They're connected but they're separated hacks. You see tv shows with spinoff but they don't come off with the same name or same cast members.

What are you talking about? He's basically telling me to either keep my comments clearly restricted if I want it to be seperated or just merge the whole thing together. I don't know where you get the other option from.

the way hashtag handled it wasn't the most professional or... wise... but this has been blown way way out of proportion... on both sides.

im not defending hashtag, but went is trying to solve this as professionally as possible and i applaud him for that..

one thing i do agree with rockman with is that he does deserve a small apology from hash... there are people who follow each individual thread that don't follow the others, but are still looking forward to the upcoming new games... if rockamn only posts in the red thread, and theres people in the green thread looking forward to the upcoming blue beta... how do they find out if the blue thread wasn't approved?

the "solution" was one big thread... but lets be honest, that's way too many games... that would be chaotic..

I'm willing to get over the whole thing and repost my hacks here again when Hashtag apologies to me. I've made it clear from yesterday that I'm mainly looking for an apology from Hashtag that he shouldn't have deleted my post, I don't get why the admin has to make up bs by putting words in my mouth, and made my anger on this situation to something unrelated like blue hack thread isn't approved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
Dude Aethestode slow down man you're blowing this out of proportion. I've read all the presented 'facts' on both threads and it's clear that Hashtag didn't do anything wrong.

He merged your doubleposts.

He removed snippets that were repeated about a thread that didn't meet the rule requirements.

He SUGGESTED that you merge them, and asked if you've considered it. Hitler didn't suggest the Holocaust. Bad analogy.

Just calm down dude and get back to why we're all here, enjoying your hacks. You have a lot of fans here and this kind of attention doesn't come without it's negative repercussions. Just let it go man it's not worth a bigger fuss.

Back