• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2018
I have a little problem, I know I need to catch a Staryu in the gym in Cerulean, but I can't catch any Pokemon there, it says that there isn't even a nibble. I tried so often :c

Hououin Kyouma

Epic Ringo Face
Years
fishing outside just gives me Magikarps
I don't get it, do staryus appear at night too? For some reason it's night time in my game, event though RTC is on
You just need to fish outside, ya there are a lot of magickarp but you should eventually find a staryu. Oh and you can fin them at any time of the day as far as I know.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
And we're back. I'll still be on PHO, but it'll be nice to see it here again.
yeah it is:) but i'll still go back and forth between sites^_^
well thanks I guess xD Just kinda confused because i've been trying to find one for almost an hour, speed up fishing xD
Your Welcome, Aethesode's Hacks are Epic,especially the Bonus Chapters They are Totally Awesome
but I recommend that you finish the storyline first, Before playing some Bonus Chapters.
if you need help in the game VM or PM me
Also, Welcome To Pokecommunity

P.S Happy Fishing;)

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2018
Your Welcome, Aethesode's Hacks are Epic,especially the Bonus Chapters They are Totally Awesome
but I recommend that you finish the storyline first, Before playing some Bonus Chapters.
if you need help in the game VM or PM me
Also, Welcome To Pokecommunity

P.S Happy Fishing;)

Yeah, I really like the hack till now :) I actually haven't read the whole manga so this is pretty good xD I'll check out the other things once I finish the storyline.
I appreciate that, thanks

And I finally found that Staryu :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2020
Well, welcome back to PokéCommunity, Aethestode. :)
It's nice to have you and the games (except for Blue Chapter) back here again :)

I totally agree with you PC without Aethestode, it really missed some part of the poké fandom (probably the adventure manga base ;p ) But hey we can still follow Adventure Blue on PHO ... the perks of keeping an eye on Aethestode wherever he decides to post an update/launch an Alpha/Beta ;p

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Added Rose Red Chapter

mxCeT4GZfzdWjBARY7W4CzPwT8QEYCe7c0HxWjGCUWs=w426-h69-no
Rosered.pnga.png

The bonus chapter can only be played at night, after 9pm.

Years
After all that commotion you've been through, you still came back! Glad you're back, Aethestode! By the way, nice work on the little new additions to the game such as colored textboxes. Hope you finish all the Manga series!

Years
I comeback after awhile to check and see if I missed anything and I see the beautiful front page with ribbons and map for the game and a update to beta 9 coming soon, nice job of changing the front page Aethestode

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
Years
How was that spam?
What's going on? Why is this forum all of a sudden super censored? We are all just like minded fans following an artist whose work we all love and appreciate; and you guys have to spoil it with this border line communist stuff, I thought this was a community?

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
If you have anything with the way the staff run things here then use Private Messages or the Feedback and Support forum. Posts like yours were the reason this thread was closed before.

Back