• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 28, 2016
Hi. I downloaded the wrong ROM and ended up finishing the Pokemon Adventure Red 9 one. Is there a way to transfer all the files from my 9 to Beta 10C or nah?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 25, 2016
save your files and download the newest version. you can continue to your save files.

Does any one knows what's wrong with my game? I can't buy anything at MART. It just shows ???? and no price. I tried to patch it again but didn't work.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2018
just one question where should i go after the porygon ended chapter idk why my storyline is kind of messed up so should i go to cissy and bombs or continue where i meet the scientest with the magikarp stuff ?

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2015
Is there any way to evolve the pikachu? or to get a raichu anywhere? i tried the thunderstone but it don't work...

Thank you again!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Is there any way to evolve the pikachu? or to get a raichu anywhere? i tried the thunderstone but it don't work...

Thank you again!

You can catch a Pikachu in Viridian Forest and evolve it, but the one you get in Pewter City doesn't evolve.

Sorry for the lack of update. I was busy looking for work. I finally have an actual Full Time job starting in 2 weeks.

Congrats on the job!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 28, 2016
@ Graval - I did save my ROM hack 9 version and downloaded the Beta 10C one, it didn't say i can continue my old 9 ROM version file.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 25, 2016
You need to change your save file's name.

For example when i downloaded and patched the game i renamed it ''PokeAdvRed.gba'' so when i save, my save file's name will be ''pokeadvred.sav.0.gba''(i use vbag on my phone)

Then i download the 10c beta and patch it. And named it pokeadvred10c.gba. Here if you want to play your save game you should name it pokeadvred10c.sav.0.gba. I had no problems with my save files.. I hope it helped.

Inf

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2017
I just finished the orange archipelago arc is there anything else I can do in the game? And when I was reading one of the newspaper articles in the game it said Blue, Green , and Yellow chapters would be cancelled. Please continue the saga and don't cancel it.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 28, 2016
Ran into Beldum in the Cave of orgin. I wasted 50 Ultra balls on the Beldum and still haven't caught it. Wasted even 30 more on a beldum even with low HP + Status condition. What is the dang catch rate for Beldum/Metang.? And also, When you beat the Rocket Grunt's Exploud, its cry remains even when you're not battling anymore and you ahve to reset the game for it to go away.

Edit: After you catch Mewtwo in teh Cave of origin, my game seem to keep on freezing at some point for no reason (only in Cave of origin area)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Ran into Beldum in the Cave of orgin. I wasted 50 Ultra balls on the Beldum and still haven't caught it. Wasted even 30 more on a beldum even with low HP + Status condition. What is the dang catch rate for Beldum/Metang.? And also, When you beat the Rocket Grunt's Exploud, its cry remains even when you're not battling anymore and you ahve to reset the game for it to go away.

Edit: After you catch Mewtwo in teh Cave of origin, my game seem to keep on freezing at some point for no reason (only in Cave of origin area)

Beldum has a catch rate of 3, which is probably about on par with most legendaries between gens 1 and 3.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
This hack is bullshit, i cant continue on beta 10c says "save file has been deleted" fuck you, i dont want to start 3 RD time new game.

Excuse me? How dare you swear at me over something that I'm not even getting paid to do. You don't want to start a new file? FINE! Don't play it. No one is pointing a gun at your head, telling you to play, b#tch.

Now you want to know what I don't want to do? I don't want to f#cking hear you b#tch to me or swear at me. So shut the F up, and use some common sense. I'm not getting paid to make this hack. I'm not entitled to please you. So stop acting like a f#cking child, and GROW UP!

In addition, if you dare ever speak to me like that again. I will TRACK your IP and hunt you down.

You know what? I was going to fix some glitches and add the remaining content to Pokemon Adventure and quickly roll it out by the end of next week. Thanks to you for ruining my mood. I'm gonna take another 1 month break. Go F yourself.

Hey Aethestode, here are all of them glitches I mentioned.
I couldnt make a screen shot so i filmed all of em.
also it is still 10B.

https://youtu.be/7qxtcoFXDW8

10C been out already.

since you added 1-4 generations why dont you make the whole pokedex.Maybe finish the some pokemon from other gen added or kind of remove them i feel incomplete.But just saying dont take it as something that bothers me.Its fine anyway

Simple. It takes time.

hey

I've been playing this game for some time and i think i found a major bug in the last beta.
When you go to the city for the prince and princess festival, i just CAN'T FIGHT BILL, when i talk to him, he just says " i want to be with daisy " or something like that, is there any way past this because the judge says that i win but the game won't progress.

I'm pretty sure I've fixed the glitch for 10c. Is it still there? Sigh...

In the second challenge of the Mandarin Island. Bill won't battle me. He keeps saying that the wants to be with Daisy.................. Can anyone help? Thanks !

unable to complete hypno lullaby chapter.help please?~_~

Aethestode, there is a palette error in the crystal onix level, also there is a typo when you first meet the 3 legendaries entei, raikou and suicune; professor oak labeled them "legendary dogs" when they're called "legendary beasts". Keep up the great work, cant wait for more updates *thumbs up* EDIT: My picture for the palette error isn't showing up on the post
zqIqLw+f1E+9O77zxFPwLP6f+v9lOPepJ56Mu6+Fyp768U10eRThT1l9C551LXde7504ceLEiRMnTpw4ceLEiRMnTpw4ceLEiRMnTpw4ceLEiRMnTpw4ceLEiRMnvjH+PyPquBb2oHrjAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
zqIqLw+f1E+9O77zxFPwLP6f+v9lOPepJ56Mu6+Fyp768U10eRThT1l9C551LXde7504ceLEiRMnTpw4ceLEiRMnTpw4ceLEiRMnTpw4ceLEiRMnTpw4ceLEiRMnvjH+PyPquBb2oHrjAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

hey Aethestode, was you listening to " never say never" while making BETA 10 :v ?
anyway, why do you trap jamie in BETA 10? how can his soul be saved?

First I'd like to say awesome romhack Aethestode! Been having tons of fun with it over the past couple of days. I was wondering when the map for the Orange Archipelago will be complete. I've come to a point in the game where all the teleport ladies have disappeared and it's getting a bit difficult to get around. I'm at the point in the game where you have to revisit Trovita island to help out Ruby.

1) In Pallet Town, when I am going to leave,
the guy that was hit by Ponyta,he went inside me.

Spoiler:

2) There is a text error and instead of
"Pokemon Ponyta would like to battle" it say "Pokemon Ponta would like to battle" .

Spoiler:

3) Ponyta is inside me.

Spoiler:

4) He is talking to the air.

Spoiler:

5) One guy is in a wrong position in Cerulean City.

Spoiler:

6) In Mt.Moon , there is a Moovement Permission problem.

Spoiler:

7) In Route 9, this icon is a bit strange/bad.

Spoiler:

8) Some icons problems in Route 9.

Spoiler:

9) In Celadon City, the game froze in that place.
(Also the PC have a sound if you press them, but there is not a message.)

Spoiler:

10) A problem in Safari Zone.

Spoiler:

11) In this building in Safari Zone, there is nothing
inside and if I exit the building it teleports me in
a place that it shouldn't.

Spoiler:

12) Movement Probelms in Fuchsia City.

Spoiler:

13) In the Indigo League, there is movement permission.
(This happens for both left and right.)

Spoiler:

14) In Valencia Island, every time I try to enter
in Pokemon Center, the same event happens again and again.
(I already finished the Orange League.)

Spoiler:

15) In Orange Islands, in the Teleport there is a
"next" option, but there isn't a "back" option.
And also, in the teleport I can't find Orange League.

16) After you caught a Pokemon, the message is
"vex in the next generation" .

17) In Tarroco Island, there is a problem with an event.

Spoiler:

18) In Cinnabar Island I can't walk to the two grasses.

Spoiler:

19) We can't catch Mew. It is very dissapointing,
we catch some many legendaries in the game but we
can't catch Mew :( .

Spoiler:

20) In Safari Zone some pixels aren't working fine.

Spoiler:

21) When I am going from route 2 to Viridian City,
there is a kid in the trees.

Spoiler:

22) In Indigo League, when Hugo asks you if you know
Ugly Ducling, if you press no, nothing happens and
if you press yes, he say the Ugly Ducling. The two
options are reversed.

Spoiler:

23) I have finished Orange League and the Day Care is still closed :/ .

Spoiler:

24) In route 15 there are some pixels problems.

Spoiler:

25) In Pumello Island when I speak to this guy,
the game freeze.

Spoiler:

26) In Tangerine Island, I can't talk to the old guy.

Spoiler:

27) In Tangerine Island, this officer Jenny had a
Lvl 34 Zapdos.

Spoiler:

28) In route 3, the lake some times exists and some other
times it doesn't (no matter if it is day or night) .

Spoiler:

29) In Blimp, when I am in Kanto (or Orange Archipelago) ,
I still can select to travel in Kanto. You should
make a dialogue saying "You already are in Kanto." .

30) In Tarroco Island there is a problem with an event.

Spoiler:

31) In PC, I can't have my Pokedex Rated.

Spoiler:

32) In Pokedex, in the Pokemon List, some Pokemon
I haven't caught them but the Pokedex say I have and
I can't even see their name.

Spoiler:

33) In Pokedex, in the Pokemon List, if you press in
Pokemon it should say the area you can find it, but
in some Pokemons it doesn't say the correct area.

Please fix all the glitches and try to fix the Pokedex
so we could be able to complete the Pokedex.

Okay, gonna fix those glitches.

Back