• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
People that actually have been patient about this game shouldnt be punished for other people complaining if it was the whole community or a large group understandable it is fustrating having your work tarnished or belittle especially when you put alot of work into a hack congrats on your new job atleast your moving forward.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 25, 2017
Thank you, Aethestode for your hack! It's, with no doubt, the best hack I ever played. This hack gives me the will tto create a pokémon fan-game too. Don't care for men like Optimus1234 because they are stupid and you do an incredible work. I have finished the Beta 10A and it was really great, so i wait for the beta 10D and when your hack was completely finished, i certainly do a cartridge of it for my personal collection (because, play this hack in a real gameboy must be awesome). To put in a nutshell: Thank you, Aethestode!
PS: I'm really sorry for my english, I'm french

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 16, 2020
Oh, didn't know that you continued this hack progress in PC, not in PHO, it's good to know that this hack is still progressed, but I think I should played this hack after it being completed, I'm afraid that I will lost my save game/states again when updating into the next beta, not to mention there's a lot of bug, such as when I'm passing a cave where someone throwing you rocks, It keep popping up a notification about getting an item (random item), so yeah I hope this hack will be finished soon, good luck!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2020
Thank you! I just tought i have to do it before i can continue...
Just one more question is there any way to evolve the pikachu? or to get a raichu anywhere? i tried the thunderstone but it don't work... And how can i evolve an haunter to a gengar? from what i read there is some item but where do i get it in this version?

Thank you again!

I believe Pika can evolve to both Raichu and mega-pika (X/Y). Haunter used to evolve by using the item link cable like Onix but he changed into Link Stone or level I don't know exactly in Haunters case :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2023
My Flareon is level 41 and it evove into Umbreon, luckily I pressed B and I must cheat for an everstone to prevent it from evolution.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 3, 2015
Pokemon adventure red chapter

I need help!!! I dont know how to get the Mo surf, there are two rocks and is impossible to pass through there.I have the Beta10c. Pls answer me

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 28, 2016
Also, just out of curiosity, is it possible to get Manetrick to learn Flamethrower?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
People that actually have been patient about this game shouldnt be punished for other people complaining if it was the whole community or a large group understandable it is fustrating having your work tarnished or belittle especially when you put alot of work into a hack congrats on your new job atleast your moving forward.

Even if we get "punished" as you said because of the people that complains, you know, it is not like we deserve the game either. I mean, If Athestode gets frustated because of derps and don´t want to update the game anymore, just leave him be, it is his game, he can do whatever he wants with it. Sometime ago, he was hospitalized, and we know this because he said in a post. My point is that we don´t always know what he may be passing througt in real life and even so, many people don´t give a shit about it. If he leaves the project for a while or forever, just don´t take it as a punishesment but as the fact that maybe he needs to take a break of all this stuff.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
Even if we get "punished" as you said because of the people that complains, you know, it is not like we deserve the game either. I mean, If Athestode gets frustated because of derps and don´t want to update the game anymore, just leave him be, it is his game, he can do whatever he wants with it. Sometime ago, he was hospitalized, and we know this because he said in a post. My point is that we don´t always know what he may be passing througt in real life and even so, many people don´t give a shit about it. If he leaves the project for a while or forever, just don´t take it as a punishesment but as the fact that maybe he needs to take a break of all this stuff.

Your right in one way but wrong in another alot of your comments i will agree on but we do deserve it loyal people that have been here supporting his hack was promised a game yes he doesnt have to put out anythink at all but what nexts another person in a month says somethink little to upset his mood. I'm more than happy to support this hack but negativity comes with everythink if you aint man enough get out the kitchen rather then slander back the same childish remarks. I guess i just deal with things more differently but we all have different opinions but keeping things cival should be a top piority for the pokemon community

Years
I found a glitch that is really weird. Yesterday I saved my game at Grapefruit Island 5, near Becky, a girl who says ''I am so frustrated!!Everyone looks like me!!'' when you talk at her. When I loaded my game from this point and made a step, becky saw me and challenged my to battle saying things on a weird language.~_~

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
Years
I've just started playing your hack and so far so good!
I just made it virdian(?) forest entrance and then i noticed something mind blowing but pleasing.
I was getting touched by an onix, at hyper speed. Kinky.

A+

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
So..
I started to re-play this Hack in Beta 10 some days ago, i just reached the S.S Anne Robbery Chapter and when i was Underwater, i wasn't able to evolve my Poliwhirl >_< ..
The stone said "Do you want to evolve Poliwhirl?", i've chose "Yes" and then it said something like "You need to evolve Poliwhirl first" or so, then i've speaked with it again and by mistake i've pressed the B button, it took me out of the Underwater map and i wasn't able to evolve my Poliwhirl into a Poliwrath ;_; ...
Is there someway to go back there?

EDIT:
Oh, i just saw i have a Water Stone in my bag, didn't noticed it before xDDDDD
Sorry, nvm then xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Where is Jynx? I can't find the Team Rocket members who give me that piece of shit ,please help me Lord

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 1, 2017
Hey Guys!! im BETA10C after I defeat Drake in Orange League, some kind of introduction come in and after appears Brock, Misty(probably in the market) my game freezes, did I do something wrong during the game?

Back