• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
Beta 10D
- Mega Banette
- Nanomi Region, Hoenn Region, Sevii Islands and Sinnoh Region
- Conclusion to Carly's Arc
- New Island (Mirage Island, Hamlim Island, Eon Island, Birth Island,
- Conclusion to Darkrai's Chapter
- Mirage Tower Chapters have been restored.
- Rudy Wedding Chapter
- Drake's Post Chapter
- Legendary Golem/Gigas Chapter
- Legendary Pokemon (Regigas, Regirock, Regice, Hoopa, Darkrai, Cresselia, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Jirachi, Diancie, Meloetta, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Phione, Heatran, Girantina, Dialga, Palkia, Arceus, Shaymin, Zapmolcuno)
- Tree of Life Arc
- Shinjoh Ruin Arc
- Forbidden City Arc
- Spore Infestation Arc

wow 10d info i cant believe it this game is so big with the amount of chapters and ways it can be played. Many hours of gameplay thanks for the update :)

johnyboy169

- Mega Banette
- Conclusion to Carly's Arc
- New Island (Mirage Island, Hamlim Island, Eon Island, Birth Island,
- Conclusion to Darkrai's Chapter
- Mirage Tower Chapters have been restored.
- Rudy Wedding Chapter
- Drake's Post Chapter
- Legendary Golem/Gigas Chapter
- Legendary Pokemon (Regigas, Regirock, Regice, Hoopa, Darkrai, Cresselia, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Jirachi, Diancie, Meloetta, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Phione, Heatran, Girantina, Dialga, Palkia, Arceus, Shaymin, Zapmolcuno)
- Tree of Life Arc
- Shinjoh Ruin Arc
- Forbidden City Arc
- Spore Infestation Arc

Thanks for the update bruh cant wait to play this! :)

Also just seen that your planning on releasing Beta 11 on 25/10/2015 woo! ^^

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
i would love to check out the new update.... pretty excited, was bored doing nothing. now just waiting to catch some legendary :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Hi Aethestode! I have two questions:
1. If you have time, would you update the Post Saga´s chapter list? It is becauses I use it to make sure that I am not lost or something like that.
2. Is there a map like this one for Orange Archipelago?
Ygm9DdZ.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 22, 2015
I have a big question for everyone:
WHERE ARE THE MUSHROOMS? (Aside from that fat dude's mushrooms in victory road of course..)

I have a big question for everyone:
WHERE ARE THE MUSHROOMS? (Aside from that fat dude's mushrooms in victory road of course..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 23, 2017
Hey Aethestode, I have a small proposition for your game. I don't know if I'm the only one thinking this, but I think that the inner colored dialogue box is a bad idea. Because of the contrast, it make the dialogues kinds of weird-ish to read, especially when colored texts are shown. In my opinion, for a game that is heavily based on dialogues, the classic white background could fit much better and would be easier for the eyes. However, as your idea was probably to theme the box color for each of the main characters story, maybe you could simply color the dialogue box outlines instead? Anyhow, that's just a proposition. I know that you're busy with real life and that you probably don't really have much time in hand for this (and I honestly don't know how hard it would be to reprograms the inner box color back to white). Talking of which, I admire that you're continuing this hack even though you're living a busy life. Not everyone would be able to do something impressive like this, and your great perseverance will highly aid you in your future life, believe me!

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Hey Aethestode, I have a small proposition for your game. I don't know if I'm the only one thinking this, but I think that the inner colored dialogue box is a bad idea. Because of the contrast, it make the dialogues kinds of weird-ish to read, especially when colored texts are shown. In my opinion, for a game that is heavily based on dialogues, the classic white background could fit much better and would be easier for the eyes. However, as your idea was probably to theme the box color for each of the main characters story, maybe you could simply color the dialogue box outlines instead? Anyhow, that's just a proposition. I know that you're busy with real life and that you probably don't really have much time in hand for this (and I honestly don't know how hard it would be to reprograms the inner box color back to white). Talking of which, I admire that you're continuing this hack even though you're living a busy life. Not everyone would be able to do something impressive like this, and your great perseverance will highly aid you in your future life, believe me!

You have a point. Sure, I might change it, but it would not be the main priority as of now. Thanks though.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Wait.. ¡WHAT!?
¿? ._. ...

You mean we'll have like 5 or 6 regions?
In just one game? For real? Like.. REALLY?
That sounds so awesome and sounds like lots and lots of endless work o_o ...
Woah.. then i should hurry up in finishing the Beta 10C, because if i don't, then i'll kinda feel a bit overwhelmed xDD
I'll be looking forward to it <3

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2018
help plz can someone send me a savestate or savefile either before the orange legaue or directly after it ?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 25, 2016
Are you seriously gonna add those chapters in one game? 0_0 I am impressed man good luck with that.

By the way i have some issues with the game and im asking once again does anyone knows how to fix these?
-TM earthquake. Looking for days but couldn't find it.
-Can't buy anything from PokeMarts. I mean there are no item name just ???? and prices are zero dollars. I tried to patch other ''clean'' roms but still that changed nothing.
-I can't remember exact places but some dialogues are messed up (not an important problem tho)

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Wait.. ¡WHAT!?
¿? ._. ...

You mean we'll have like 5 or 6 regions?
In just one game? For real? Like.. REALLY?
That sounds so awesome and sounds like lots and lots of endless work o_o ...
Woah.. then i should hurry up in finishing the Beta 10C, because if i don't, then i'll kinda feel a bit overwhelmed xDD
I'll be looking forward to it <3

They're not full regions though. I merely included them because they were meant to be Blue Chapter, Green Chapter and Yellow Chapter's post story arc.

Last edited:

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
I dont know if this is a glitch or not, but in beta 10c the bulbasaur event after you battle cubone doesn't activate and I can't seem to progress any further in the story. Could someone shed some light on this for me?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 25, 2016
Today i found some glithces.
1- i talked to Green for Prince And Princess event and then i wanted to catch some lapras so i went to valencia island. When i came near to second island(i dont remember its name) an event started although i had done that event ( the one that green and red gets captured by Cissy). Here i reset the game so i dont know if it's gonna happen again.

By the way i entered the island with Teleport i dont know if this has something to do with it. And i get hm flash for second time but no sign of tm earthquake

BLAx501!

Pokemon Flux
Years
I finished the Orange League Arc and when you appear again in Pallet Town, you are showed different people to talk and you get the notes on your desk, but once I left the home, I can't go back again... ¿Any ideas about this? I have a previous save before capturing Lugia, but I don't feel like re-doing everything again from that point...

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I dont know if this is a glitch or not, but in beta 10c the bulbasaur event after you battle cubone doesn't activate and I can't seem to progress any further in the story. Could someone shed some light on this for me?
You need to battle Spearow and Jigglypuff too, if you haven't already.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I've got two things to mention, I'll put them both in spoiler tags as they're late Orange Islands things. They're both issues I encountered in-game. I might have mentioned them before, sorry!

Spoiler:

Back