• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Oct 29, 2015
Can these pokemon mega evolve, if so, where are their mega stones?

Dragonite, Mewtwo, Lugia, Scizor

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2018
asking again sorry for bothering but can someone give me a savestate or a save file of them after the orange league or even before it directly i dont mind finished it again cuz my game crashed plz and thank u

s92

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 6, 2019
Hey guys, I have beaten Drake at orange league.. wondering if there is anything else to do after (other than side quests) in beta 10C?

Also there is a glitch after Orange league when you return to Valencia island and enter Profs lab, events after returning from the underworld restarts and the old man reappears in front of pokecenter at Butwal too.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 25, 2016
Again does anyone knows earthquake? Someone said it is around saffron city and looked around but found nothing.

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2017
Hey there Athestode! Hope you're doing great!
I'm here to share a few things/thoughts about the game. First of all, it is DEFINETLY the BEST hack I've ever played! Loyal to the original plot and tons of great new additions to the story, mainly the orange archipelago arc, it was awesome to play, made me wish to have real comics with that specific plot! (I was shocked with the whole porygon thing, got me really engaged with the game hahaha), my point is, you're a great writer/creator!
Moving on, of course a huge game like that would have glitches, that's understandable and almost inevitable, most of the ones I found were already mentioned, but I'd like to add a couple regarding Espeon's ability (magic bounce), it works great with most moves, but when the opponent uses the move "sing", the game freezes , and sometimes when I'm in battle and switch it out, the enemy turns into a bad egg! (Played the latest beta, I'm so sorry for not having any prints 😕) I hope this information is useful to you man, just trying to do my part to make the game even better for everyone!
With all that said, there's one last thing: we all have troubles and all kinds of crazy stuff in our lives, and even some derps to piss us off hahaha but even with those difficulties, you still were able to create one of the best Pokemon games I've ever played, so I'd like to thank you in behalf of most of the members here for this excelent job! Don't let those annoying kids get under your skin or get you down, because you're already up high man! Hope I was of some help to you and everyone out there who intends to start a project! Keep you the good work! 😉

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
Hey Aethestode really liking the game been a fan of it since the first beta i was still wondering are you still going to do Adventure Blue, Green, and Yellow please comment me back.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
Hey there Athestode! Hope you're doing great!
I'm here to share a few things/thoughts about the game. First of all, it is DEFINETLY the BEST hack I've ever played! Loyal to the original plot and tons of great new additions to the story, mainly the orange archipelago arc, it was awesome to play, made me wish to have real comics with that specific plot! (I was shocked with the whole porygon thing, got me really engaged with the game hahaha), my point is, you're a great writer/creator!
Moving on, of course a huge game like that would have glitches, that's understandable and almost inevitable, most of the ones I found were already mentioned, but I'd like to add a couple regarding Espeon's ability (magic bounce), it works great with most moves, but when the opponent uses the move "sing", the game freezes , and sometimes when I'm in battle and switch it out, the enemy turns into a bad egg! (Played the latest beta, I'm so sorry for not having any prints 😕) I hope this information is useful to you man, just trying to do my part to make the game even better for everyone!
With all that said, there's one last thing: we all have troubles and all kinds of crazy stuff in our lives, and even some derps to piss us off hahaha but even with those difficulties, you still were able to create one of the best Pokemon games I've ever played, so I'd like to thank you in behalf of most of the members here for this excelent job! Don't let those annoying kids get under your skin or get you down, because you're already up high man! Hope I was of some help to you and everyone out there who intends to start a project! Keep you the good work! 😉

That was truly beautiful and heart touching im sure Aethestode and everyone here was touch by such moving words i was :). This game is amazing and he has done remarkably well he's at the last stretch now i just hope his resolve for this game and passsion still burns deep within him and maybe some people are right even if it was left as it is the amount of work he's put into game is truly remarkable.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2018
asking again sorry for bothering but can someone give me a savestate or a save file of them after the orange league or even before it directly i dont mind finished it again cuz my game crashed plz and thank u

Ttar0914

Years
Hey Aethestode really liking the game been a fan of it since the first beta i was still wondering are you still going to do Adventure Blue, Green, and Yellow please comment me back.

He gave an answer to it several times already: No, he is not going to continue Blue, Green and Yellow Chapter. This hack was the only one he was focusing on. If you want to know why the others were canceled, here's the answer:

Sorry for the lack of update. I was busy looking for work. I finally have an actual Full Time job starting in 2 weeks.

As you can see, Aethestode is busy with real life stuff, so he doesn't have much time during the day.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
hallo erveryone i kinda stuck in deep sea search chapter i dived and search the HM surf and find the rock, but after i clicked it nothing happen is thsi a glitch ?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 22, 2015
hallo erveryone i kinda stuck in deep sea search chapter i dived and search the HM surf and find the rock, but after i clicked it nothing happen is thsi a glitch ?

keep using the item finder as you are approaching that specific spot, if you do it right when you walk up the stairs to it, a short even will trigger: a dragonite flew by and took the HM

By the way, can anybody be kind enough to share the location of mega evolution stones? I'm really desperate for charizard X, Alakazam and Gyarados :(

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
kdMCf2w_tiEoSBqOR4Dy863gJYb8PKGHTn0amRC9erCuQ_zYvaCQ9FDe8obp1QP1FSVmpgeUXIirezdFfu9RpDxEet_NeO1YafIVN3yoIAQh4VSYo8FunAmKfnz_44Q4NiwNIDrPmQz73W7og_NGl1HJi8jaS8q5FnQr2xhRkUWogB5HabqGYfof3hGsgERYGzGKaHw-p_zymNqdFDDSyXNdfbSJ7dZ-TP3Qn0Wh1xTWtTnfreuIGtHRWgS1PL51P9sniocxDvqG49gwYShTyggtOJIG43T38zggTEZU3xrdaVzEa4o3lNuPRoq62w1vf6UchY-Bt29rHla5c17mY90Yqkzt6xAArVNSGH4XUucezlJDFUj5twdI2jYxJwC64sIOr8I6IBFyweGy7tSVYA3gbtYjAosGe2glnKgSddRLfR5RUyYf0sdRAHMgca1bS7fKEVE1xmnlZeZmRKPfoPej0RyXHleKXCgx6FIW39JdzwK5xFCQ6ys7dOFs6H0nNFGD2RdCTKxg_BIN1Zf4GeF8uXRTZ1mPiWiGvKVBhY4=w256-h64-no

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 16, 2019
Hey Aesthode, i went on the right from the pumello island after the league completion.....is there something about the remaining 2 legendary dogs, ho-oh and some more chapters.

I've loved the hack a lot by the storyline and much more stuff.

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2023
In the Lake Monster Chapter after everyone is abducted and I go down into the underwater cave and talk to all of the ghosts nothing happens, I even talked to Officer Jenny and she doesn't leave. And one of the people screams for help but isn't visible. What did I do wrong and how do I fix it? The person that isn't there is the guy in the top right corner and he isn't physically there or visible. Can somebody help me with this?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Beta 10D
- Mega Banette
- Nanomi Region, Hoenn Region, Sevii Islands and Sinnoh Region
- Conclusion to Carly's Arc
- New Island (Mirage Island, Hamlim Island, Eon Island, Birth Island,
- Conclusion to Darkrai's Chapter
- Mirage Tower Chapters have been restored.
- Rudy Wedding Chapter
- Drake's Post Chapter
- Legendary Golem/Gigas Chapter
- Legendary Pokemon (Regigas, Regirock, Regice, Hoopa, Darkrai, Cresselia, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Jirachi, Diancie, Meloetta, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Phione, Heatran, Girantina, Dialga, Palkia, Arceus, Shaymin, Zapmolcuno)
- Tree of Life Arc
- Shinjoh Ruin Arc
- Forbidden City Arc
- Spore Infestation Arc

Back