• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • For orre reigon :- It is mentioned in Glitch section.
    For tickets :- you can buy them from valencia or vermilion pokemart.
    For entei :- I think it is in the cave before hamlim.

1) Okay, it's not available then, thanks xD
    2) Thanks.
    3) Where is Hamlim Island tho? xD
    Blue told me that we needed to go there, but I thought that it wasn't added yet.
    At least is not in the Orange Archipielago xD

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I have already answered you about hamlim in beta 10c. Go to post #6880 on 9th nov.
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8990519&postcount=6880

Ohh.. right, I totally forgot.
    It was in that island which looked like the Island One from FR/LG x'DDDD
    Thank you so much :)

EDIT:
    Finding the Johto Ticket in that Cave with Entei is kinda random tho.. the ticket, not Entei.
    Also, Aethestode, how does Red know about Green's adventure with Stern? :/

EDIT2:
    .... This can't be true, right? ...
    After all what happened between Blue and Carly, after all the problems Darkrai went through to get his pawns.. that's how it ends?!
    Blue killing Carly and that's it?! ........
    I don't think I actually like that.. but whatever.. guess i'll go to the Sevii Archipielago now..

EDIT3:
    Btw, this is my Legendaries Box so far, if someone see a Pokemon that I didn't got and should appear, just tell me xD
    0Tl6Nve.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • Btw, this is my Legendaries Box so far, if someone see a Pokemon that I didn't got and should appear, just tell me xD
    0Tl6Nve.png
    I think you miss Volcanion and Deoxys :D here my full Legends Box except 2Regis and Darkrai (can't finish D event after Carly leave Hamlim)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-14-13-36-04.png
      Screenshot_2015-12-14-13-36-04.png
      732.7 KB · Views: 47
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2017
    Guys , can someone tell me how to get the swords of justice...
    can't seem to find them in the island Bill mentioned

Plzz help

Bleached Solar

Rock Solid
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2016
    How do i get to tropica island after porygon steals my DD Upgrade and sends me to the pkmn centre?I cant find my way...So many islands and the old ladies? Gone!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Is it available at particular time only or do we need to start certain event to trigger their appearance...

I've made it so after encountering Bill in Sevii Island. You go find Keldeo, then the other swords of Justice will appear. No particular time.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2017
    I've made it so after encountering Bill in Sevii Island. You go find Keldeo, then the other swords of Justice will appear. No particular time.
    Where is Keldeo, I can't find him anywhere in the island, even the location you have used in screenshots (Eight Island), there is no one...
    Which island should we search in???

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Where is Keldeo, I can't find him anywhere in the island, even the location you have used in screenshots (Eight Island), there is no one...
    Which island should we search in???

If it's not there, then a glitch is probably preventing it from appearing. Oh well. Wait for Beta 12 then.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2017
    If it's not there, then a glitch is probably preventing it from appearing. Oh well. Wait for Beta 12 then.

OK well {D:} Thanks...
    Is the same situation with hypno quest as well, as i cannot get any event further, the shaman lady's son has died(as per her) if she is in her house, if she is outside in grass she says that the girl is evil, but nothing happens...

Back