• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, I'm not going to quote all the message, but the qlitches that were listed. They will be fixed for beta 12.

As for Cresellia and Darkrai. They are in the game, and they are catchable. I know several people have caught it already.

As for Orre Region, Johto Region, Decolore Islands, etc. I've also addressed the problem in the glitch section (in the front page).

I'm going to change the "bulbasaur hiding in the tree" event in Pallet Town for Beta 12. Anyway, I've added a new faq outlining the location of Bulbasaur.

Ttar0914

Years
  • Where i can Find Flowerbud Village ???
    After your victory in the Orange League, the recently blocked path to the east of Pummelo Island becomes available. Use Surf and head all the way to the east and you'll reach Flowerbud Village, Tarocco Island and Hamlin Island. There's also Mineral Town south of Flowerbud Village, but it's currently blocked.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    Okay, I'm not going to quote all the message, but the qlitches that were listed. They will be fixed for beta 12.

As for Cresellia and Darkrai. They are in the game, and they are catchable. I know several people have caught it already.

As for Orre Region, Johto Region, Decolore Islands, etc. I've also addressed the problem in the glitch section (in the front page).

I'm going to change the "bulbasaur hiding in the tree" event in Pallet Town for Beta 12. Anyway, I've added a new faq outlining the location of Bulbasaur.

can you add pink rhyperior and mega crystal steelix :3?

Years
  • Aethestode-sama, the next betas u release are only for solution glitchs and bugs or u are continuing with the map, story and all. I mean, the story of the game is finished and you are only solutioning the bugs or the story continues?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    The karen bonus chapter is so long. When I didnt find her then I can see her the next day. But yeah I kinda like that other event keeps going on if you play again the next day. Your hack is reaaaaaalllyyyy Great! :D I tried to find the darkrai event I gave up on cresselia. Only weird about the darkrai for me is after the cutscene in the valencia island were theres a kid that always had nightmare I think thats where darkrai event start but it never give some hint or where should I find darkrai or do with the kid so thats kinda weird for me and the other people too maybe.

Edit1 : And is there a Thundurus in Tarroco island? Cause its always raining on there

Edit2:I found a kinda easter egg though in the cave theres a **** word and balls in the cave kinda messing with the walkthrough wall and I saw that thing. :D is there more in the game? And can you add some referrence too? Kinda fun while hunting something I dont know. XD
    url]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2015
    just captured hoopa and saved the fake Aethestode from de Derp-Derp, is there anything else i can do and where can i activate it? any help would be welcomed

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
    Years
  • I'm currently in Tangelo Island DIVE SPOT.I hate these DIVE SPOTS but makes me get more interest on the game.BTW,I finished the Corsola Event and I can't find the Filtering Light anywhere.Can you please help sir??

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2022
    Hi!
    I already deat de orange league cup, and talked with blue and prof OAK.
    I've already the tickets.
    But first we must go to taroco island. And i'm stucked in the episode.
    1. I cannot find Hamlim island (is near where?, is the tangerine island??)
    2. I already talk with the boy wich as nightmares and i'dont now what to do...

I apreciate all the help
    I'm sorry for the bad english

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2022
    Wow man, you've been busy. Last beta I played was 8.3 and I loved every bit of it. I guess I should download 11e lol. Congrats on such a great hack please keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    Hello Aethestode.. :) Just a little request.. Could you tweak Aerodactyl's learnset so that it learns 'Brave Bird' and 'Head Smash'? :3 Would love to see my dream come true... Brave Bird and Head Smash combo with Rock Head!! ^_^ Just a suggestion btw..

Back