• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Ttar0914

Years
  • Hi!
    I already deat de orange league cup, and talked with blue and prof OAK.
    I've already the tickets.
    But first we must go to taroco island. And i'm stucked in the episode.
    1. I cannot find Hamlim island (is near where?, is the tangerine island??)
    2. I already talk with the boy wich as nightmares and i'dont now what to do...

I apreciate all the help
    I'm sorry for the bad english

As for Tarocco Island and Hamlin Island: Head to Pumello Island. There's a path available now, which was blocked by two old men. Surf from Pumello Island to the east and you'll reach Flowerbud Village. Heading to the further east gets you to Tarocco Island where the prison is located, and surfing the narrow path up north leads you to Hamlin Island.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2015
    Where does beta 11E end and can I get primal groundon and Kyogre and rayquazar in this beta? Also I can't find broly at mt moon. Sorry for all the questions.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Aesthode, this is an amazing rom hack been here since the end of beta 10,
    Can you please add mega ninetales?

Last edited by a moderator:

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Could you please pleeeaaaasseee add a mega evo for flygon, he's been my favorite pokemon ever since I played gen 3, and i was disappointed that gamefreak didn't give him one when OR/AS came out... T A T

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Where i can find Regirock ??? Im Really Confused....

I can't remember if he was in the Underwater Cave of the Diving Spot at Key Lime, or in the Cave in the Diving Spot near Citron Island.

Where does beta 11E end and can I get primal groundon and Kyogre and rayquazar in this beta? Also I can't find broly at mt moon. Sorry for all the questions.

Beta 11E ends with the Orange Archipielago and have some unfinished postgame, which is:
    Mirage Island, Sevii Islands & Hoenn Region.

Could you please pleeeaaaasseee add a mega evo for flygon, he's been my favorite pokemon ever since I played gen 3, and i was disappointed that gamefreak didn't give him one when OR/AS came out... T A T

Dude..
    aIZlmr6.png

The only real problem is that Trapinch doesn't seems to be obtainable, or at least it isn't in the Beta 9 Location List.
    But Mega Flygon is definitely in the game, I remember fighting against some trainer having it at some point.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Dude..
    aIZlmr6.png

The only real problem is that Trapinch doesn't seems to be obtainable, or at least it isn't in the Beta 9 Location List.
    But Mega Flygon is definitely in the game, I remember fighting against some trainer having it at some point.

really? O w O, i haven't really seen one, not yet anyway... I wonder how many custom megas we're implemented? I'd like to see some underused pokemons have megas or actual evolutions.. like Farfetch'd, Luvdisc, Torkoal, etc.. I'm imagining a samurai farfetch'd that has Leaf Blade, Sacred Sword, X Scissor, and other slashing moves XD...

Edit 1:
    I wanted to finish the game until the end buuuuuut I'm much more excited to play beta 12, since the save file's gonna be restarted. I decided against it...

Aaaand I see someone request a mega ninetales, pleeeaaase if ever you'll add mega ninetales, add a mega arcanine too! I've always felt like they we're a duo or each counterparts or something... Fox and the Hound? hehe

Last edited:
    Years
  • really? O w O, i haven't really seen one, not yet anyway... I wonder how many custom megas we're implemented? I'd like to see some underused pokemons have megas or actual evolutions.. like Farfetch'd, Luvdisc, Torkoal, etc.. I'm imagining a samurai farfetch'd that has Leaf Blade, Sacred Sword, X Scissor, and other slashing moves XD...
    You can find Vibrava at Route 5 (near Kinkan Island)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-18-19-31-23.png
      Screenshot_2015-12-18-19-31-23.png
      153.7 KB · Views: 35

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Holly Cheetos with Cheerios and Sneasel eating Doritos! What have i missed? Gosh it looks glorious. I need to get beta 12 once it comes out.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2015
    So I just beat Missingno and now there is a glitch where the cutscene afterwards is in loop. Anytime I leave the professors lab, the cutscene starts all over. Someone please help

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Edit 1:
    I wanted to finish the game until the end buuuuuut I'm much more excited to play beta 12, since the save file's gonna be restarted. I decided against it...

Just do it, beta 12 is going to take a while since beta 11 has only be released for a month. So you'll have something to do in the meantime ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    hey guys im trying to evolve my eevee into espeon but i cant find soothe bell ... can anyine help me (i tried the serach function but found nothing)

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Just do it, beta 12 is going to take a while since beta 11 has only be released for a month. So you'll have something to do in the meantime ;)

Actually pokemon's the only thing that keeps me from being social hahahaha... I think waiting for beta 12 mightbr good for me, i can do something productive for once hahahaha

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Sorry but nope. It only has one. All the megas end with an X or a Y, but that doesn't mean all of them have two megas..

Ahhh.. I see, usually pokemons that just have 1 mega has a prefix of M-(pokemon) while the others that has 2 megas usually have a suffix of x or y, (pokemon)X/Y.. So when I saw FlygonY, I immediately thought of two megas, X and Y.. Oh well :3

Back