• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
  • I think this might be the best ROM hack ever made.

Ttar0914

Years
  • I meant begining from the beta 12, hopefully there will be no more restart when you release 12,14...

You can't be so sure about it. If you want this hack to be great, you'll have to take those risks, that you have to start from all over again. Even the smallest script/map changes require a start from zero.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    The best thing I like in this game is gen 1-6 will be implemented including pokemon such as c-onix. I have questions though..
    1. will all the unown forms be implemented
    2. will all forms and colors of burmy flabebe basculin shellos etc be implemented?
    3. will the storage capacity of pokemon in pokemon box be doubled or extended?

if these will be implemented.. I would definitely say that this hack will be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    The best thing I like in this game is gen 1-6 will be implemented including pokemon such as c-onix. I have questions though..
    2. will all forms and colors of burmy flabebe basculin shellos etc be implemented?
    3. will the storage capacity of pokemon in pokemon box be doubled or extended so that all pokemon in the game will be playable?

if these will be implemented.. I would definitely say that this hack will be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! :)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    3. will the storage capacity of pokemon in pokemon box be doubled or extended so that all pokemon in the game will be playable?

yes
    yes
    no (at least not yet. Need to study how)

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    I have a suggestion.. AZ floette (the floette with a unique flower) maybe in past arc or forbidden city arc, green weedle in a pokemon center(seen in anime) can be found in bulb@p3di@ .. "List_of_alternately_colored_Pokémon_in_the_anime" you can find purple kecleon etc. deoxys with a green crystal is here too. There is Dark Hawlucha too. (maybe shadow pokemon) :) Hope this gives ideas to you :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2019
    I have just downloaded de 11E version of the game and I have 2 problems (or maybe they are not problems only de developer decided to do like that).

1. Why bulbasaur's ability is chlorophyll instead of overgrowth? I have tried restarting from a previous point and it's always the same.

2. When I fight pikachu in pewter city his ability is Static, but when he is in my team is speed boost. Is this normal?

Thank you

Ttar0914

Years
  • I have just downloaded de 11E version of the game and I have 2 problems (or maybe they are not problems only de developer decided to do like that).

1. Why bulbasaur's ability is chlorophyll instead of overgrowth? I have tried restarting from a previous point and it's always the same.

2. When I fight pikachu in pewter city his ability is Static, but when he is in my team is speed boost. Is this normal?

Thank you

Chlorophyll is Bulbasaur's Hidden Ability. It raises its speed in sunshine and thus it helps you striking first with Solarbeam.
    As for the Pikachu: that Pikachu is a special one. You can see it when comparing this one with the regular Pikachu. Its Special Attack is way higher and it gets better moves than the normal one. This Pikachu can also mega evolve.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2019
    Chlorophyll is Bulbasaur's Hidden Ability. It raises its speed in sunshine and thus it helps you striking first with Solarbeam.
    As for the Pikachu: that Pikachu is a special one. You can see it when comparing this one with the regular Pikachu. Its Special Attack is way higher and it gets better moves than the normal one. This Pikachu can also mega evolve.

I know Bulbasaur's hidden ability is chlorophyll I was just wondering why it is impossible to get overgrowth restarting the game over and over. Also I have captured various Abra and none of them has synchronize as ability.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2019
    I'm sorry to be this boring but I have found a bug. I was defeated by arbok in Lavender Tower and now Psyduck is in the middle f the stairs and qhen you try to talk with him the game freezes. Also you can't exit the town if you don't use abra because the way is blocked by poliwrath and bulbasaur and the game also freezes

Back