• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Chlorophyll is Bulbasaur's Hidden Ability. It raises its speed in sunshine and thus it helps you striking first with Solarbeam.
    As for the Pikachu: that Pikachu is a special one. You can see it when comparing this one with the regular Pikachu. Its Special Attack is way higher and it gets better moves than the normal one. This Pikachu can also mega evolve.

What are its Mega's stats? I much prefer the one on the right that's fuzzier and has a Raichu tail.

Years
    • ny
    • Seen Jan 25, 2016
    I don't mean to be a bother but I've been playing this game and it's awesome sorry to ask but I noticed in the cut scenes with pokemon they show reds team. should I stick to the original team for best story play? I like the story. I'm at orange ark in the lab wondering if i should choose to use the next starter or not sorry for the bother thanks :) .

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    and hear you added Chapter fire you added the parde red of chapters where he participates in the red as red appears manga oras again in the chapter?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Some Pokémon I either can't work out; wonder why some Animé/Fandom/Manga Forms aren't included but some are; a few of the designs seem a bit questionable.

1. Is the pale Snorlax a Snowman Snorlax from that one winter special?
    2. Why can you fight a Slowbro Shell? Officially when Shellder comes off of Slowbro's tail, it turns back into a Shellder and Slowbro into Slowpoke.
    3. Are there male Kangaskan in this game?
    4. Why can you fight a classic Jynx?
    5. Is that a dead Porygon?
    6. Why is there a gold Sudowoodo, but not a gold Bonsly?
    7. Is that zombie-looking Swampert supposed to be a Mega form? Why isn't anything else changed about it?
    8. I think Shiny Genesect should be implemented into this game, since you added other Anime-exclusive characters.
    9. For that matter, what about Shiny and Notched-eared Pichu?
    10. I think you should include the fully fused Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem fusion, as they were one dragon originally and there's nothing about Kyurem changing forms in the past.
    11. Why does Nidoking get a Mega, but not Nidoqueen?
    12. Why does Politoed get a Mega, but not Poliwrath?
    13. Is that second Steelix Mega Crystal Steelix's Mega?
    14. Does Mega Flygon only have a X Mega Stone?
    15. Why is that weak Bug Pokémon from that one Manga under fusions?
    16. Mega Venusaur X and Mega Blastoise X don't look as good as their Y counterparts. I know they're fan made, and could be placeholders, but I'd def pick Y over them in-game.
    17. I think Mega Raticate should be furrier and should have the Fur Coat Ability.
    18. I think you should add Unova, as there's supposed to be the PTW in B2W2 Manga that has yet to be finished.

Anyway, I don't mean to complain or bash anything, as I think a lot of the Mega sprites look good and one of my favs is custom Mega Parasect. I also like the Dialga/Palkia fusion, but I find the sprite a bit busy and I don't know what that dark thing is behind it.

Ttar0914

Years
  • I know Bulbasaur's hidden ability is chlorophyll I was just wondering why it is impossible to get overgrowth restarting the game over and over. Also I have captured various Abra and none of them has synchronize as ability.

It has been changed, so that Bulbasaur has Chlorophyll and not Overgrow as its primary ability. Even though Red's Saur has Overgrow as its ability, you should be happy with Aethestode's decision to have a HA Bulbasaur. As for the Abra: it could be that you've got bad luck in finding an Abra with Synchronize, although having an Alakazam with Inner Focus is better, because you cannot flinch.

Ttar0914

Years
  • What are its Mega's stats? I much prefer the one on the right that's fuzzier and has a Raichu tail.

I don't know either, but Mega Pikachu's Special Attack at Lv. 100 varies between 500 and 600.
    Some Pokémon I either can't work out; wonder why some Animé/Fandom/Manga Forms aren't included but some are; a few of the designs seem a bit questionable.

1. Is the pale Snorlax a Snowman Snorlax from that one winter special? A pale Snorlax? I only know about Red's Snorlax and the shiny one from Grapefruit Island. ^^'
    2. Why can you fight a Slowbro Shell? Officially when Shellder comes off of Slowbro's tail, it turns back into a Shellder and Slowbro into Slowpoke. It has just been added. I don't know either why he added it, but it looks nice.
    3. Are there male Kangaskan in this game? Male Kangaskhan are Kangaskhoo.
    4. Why can you fight a classic Jynx? What do you exactly mean with "Classic Jynx"?
    5. Is that a dead Porygon? The "Porygon" is actually Ash's deceased Pikachu.
    6. Why is there a gold Sudowoodo, but not a gold Bonsly? The golden Sudowoodo is anime-exclusive and has no pre-evo.
    7. Is that zombie-looking Swampert supposed to be a Mega form? Why isn't anything else changed about it? It's NOT supposed to be Mega Swampert. It's a deceased Mudkip, which has been fused with a Gengar.
    8. I think Shiny Genesect should be implemented into this game, since you added other Anime-exclusive characters. I think, Genesect is already implemented, and thus its shiny version as well.
    9. For that matter, what about Shiny and Notched-eared Pichu? Shiny Pichu is already in, because the normal Pichu is a Gen 2 Pokémon.
    10. I think you should include the fully fused Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem fusion, as they were one dragon originally and there's nothing about Kyurem changing forms in the past. Do you know the Original Dragon's name? I don't think so. Also, it's great to have a Black Kyurem as well as a White Kyurem.
    11. Why does Nidoking get a Mega, but not Nidoqueen? Some people wanted a Mega Nidoking, so Aethestode added one.
    12. Why does Politoed get a Mega, but not Poliwrath? Poliwrath got a Mega Evolution way before Politoed got one.
    13. Is that second Steelix Mega Crystal Steelix's Mega? Mega Steelix Y is the original Mega Steelix. Look it up on Bulbapedia.
    14. Does Mega Flygon only have a X Mega Stone? Yes.
    15. Why is that weak Bug Pokémon from that one Manga under fusions? What weak Bug Pokémon? Do you mean that small weird-looking Diglett-like Pokémon?
    16. Mega Venusaur X and Mega Blastoise X don't look as good as their Y counterparts. I know they're fan made, and could be placeholders, but I'd def pick Y over them in-game. No one's ever said, you have to use Mega Venusaur X and Mega Blastoise X.
    17. I think Mega Raticate should be furrier and should have the Fur Coat Ability. You do know, that this Mega Raticate is also just fan-made? Also, this one has been suggested to be used.
    18. I think you should add Unova, as there's supposed to be the PTW in B2W2 Manga that has yet to be finished. He added the Orange Archipelago, Decolor Archipelago, as well as the following regions: Johto, Hoenn, Orre. Also, the Underworld and the Southern Island and Midnight Forest have been added, so there won't be any space left for Unova, just because of the PWT.

Anyway, I don't mean to complain or bash anything, as I think a lot of the Mega sprites look good and one of my favs is custom Mega Parasect. I also like the Dialga/Palkia fusion, but I find the sprite a bit busy and I don't know what that dark thing is behind it.

Answers are in the quote inside and highlighted in bold. As for Dialkia: that sprite is completely made by him, because there are just pictures of it on Google.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2022

2. Why can you fight a Slowbro Shell? Officially when Shellder comes off of Slowbro's tail, it turns back into a Shellder and Slowbro into Slowpoke.
    7. Is that zombie-looking Swampert supposed to be a Mega form? Why isn't anything else changed about it?
    8. I think Shiny Genesect should be implemented into this game, since you added other Anime-exclusive characters.
    10. I think you should include the fully fused Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem fusion, as they were one dragon originally and there's nothing about Kyurem changing forms in the past.
    16. Mega Venusaur X and Mega Blastoise X don't look as good as their Y counterparts. I know they're fan made, and could be placeholders, but I'd def pick Y over them in-game.
    17. I think Mega Raticate should be furrier and should have the Fur Coat Ability.
    18. I think you should add Unova, as there's supposed to be the PTW in B2W2 Manga that has yet to be finished.

1.Probably
    2. You've said it... "officially"
    3. Probably
    4. Because that "racial issue" about Jynx is dumb there was even a chapter in-game about that
    5. Not exactly
    6. Extracted from anime
    7. Explanation is in-game so...
    8. That depends on Aethestode, however shiny Genesect is obtainable since 5th generation games (with a lot of luck)
    9. Same as point 8 just change "shiny Genesect"
    10. Ok, I give you this one
    11. Yeah, why?
    12. There WAS a mega Poliwrath, not sure if it is now, though
    13. Probably (very, very possible)
    14. Not sure if it is a X-Mega Stone but, as far i can tell yeah just one mega evolution
    15. ...what?
    16. Maybe because it's not that easy to make all-new pokemons and make them aesthetically appealing to everyone
    17. Actually, up to a point, It makes sense
    18. I really don't want to answer that one

Whew, that was quite a long post, I'm not sure if I have been helpful but I'm sure that Aethestode is doing his best trying to give us the most amazing hack ever and I'm sure that I may have sound kind of rude. He said some time ago that suggestions are accepted but try to not sound like you are demanding something.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2019
    It has been changed, so that Bulbasaur has Chlorophyll and not Overgrow as its primary ability. Even though Red's Saur has Overgrow as its ability, you should be happy with Aethestode's decision to have a HA Bulbasaur. As for the Abra: it could be that you've got bad luck in finding an Abra with Synchronize, although having an Alakazam with Inner Focus is better, because you cannot flinch.

wow I must have been the unluckiest in the world after catching like 20 abras and none of them with synchronize then jajaja. anyway thank you for your help it's an awesome game!

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    1. A pale Snorlax? I only know about Red's Snorlax and the shiny one from Grapefruit Island.
    20.%20boogie.gif
    '
    Here's a picture of Snorlax Snowman: http://i.imgur.com/BqzL7Pd.png
    4. What do you exactly mean with "Classic Jynx"?
    Original black Jynx http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/13/124Jynx_OS_anime.png
    6. The golden Sudowoodo is anime-exclusive and has no pre-evo.
    6. Extracted from anime
    I thought you could breed it.
    8. I think, Genesect is already implemented, and thus its shiny version as well.
    8. That depends on Aethestode, however shiny Genesect is obtainable since 5th generation games (with a lot of luck)
    I mean High-Speed Genesect, not just the normal shiny-recolour. Like it could have improved stats. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Genesect_Army#Red_Genesect BTW, you can only get this one specifically through an event, as normally it's shiny locked.
    9. Shiny Pichu is already in, because the normal Pichu is a Gen 2 Pokémon.
    9. Same as point 8 just change "shiny Genesect"
    I mean Shiny AND Spiky-Eared Pichu, not just a regular Shiny Pichu. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Spiky-eared_Pichu http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w...on_with_in-game_effects#Pikachu-colored_Pichu These are two specifically mentioned Pokémon.
    10. Do you know the Original Dragon's name? I don't think so. Also, it's great to have a Black Kyurem as well as a White Kyurem.
    I mean as WELL as Black and White Kyurem.
    12. Poliwrath got a Mega Evolution way before Politoed got one.
    It did? Where's the sprite?
    13. Mega Steelix Y is the original Mega Steelix. Look it up on Bulbapedia.
    Bulbapedia doesn't mention Mega Steelix as being Mega Steelix Y.
    15. What weak Bug Pokémon? Do you mean that small weird-looking Diglett-like Pokémon?
    15. ...what?
    http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/c9/Red_unnamed_Bug_Pokémon_PM.png
    16. No one's ever said, you have to use Mega Venusaur X and Mega Blastoise X.
    I know, but they just don't seem as good deign-wise...
    17. You do know, that this Mega Raticate is also just fan-made? Also, this one has been suggested to be used.
    Maybe mine could be the X alternate?
    18. He added the Orange Archipelago, Decolor Archipelago, as well as the following regions: Johto, Hoenn, Orre. Also, the Underworld and the Southern Island and Midnight Forest have been added, so there won't be any space left for Unova, just because of the PWT.
    I wasn't aware of underworld, but maybe instead of the whole of Unova, it's just the PWT?

Years
  • I have a suggestion.. AZ floette (the floette with a unique flower) maybe in past arc or forbidden city arc, green weedle in a pokemon center(seen in anime) can be found in bulb@p3di@ .. "List_of_alternately_colored_Pokémon_in_the_anime" you can find purple kecleon etc. deoxys with a green crystal is here too. There is Dark Hawlucha too. (maybe shadow pokemon) :) Hope this gives ideas to you :)
    All sprites from game
    SjMdzmo.png

noG1oGr.png

RhAv2cC.png

rBbQZiX.png

S55zLCQ.png

lyeExB4.png

MNoQKb4.png

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Soz for the lack of update. Busy with work lately.
    PJkZYpg.png
    mZEQ7r0.png
    lrnVlUi.png
    Hv4pOJF.png
    WKiDFwn.png
    f0fOxbB.png
    YGNpZwt.png

The new mega sprite sheet (the old one was missing several mega [e.g. Poliwrath, Megachamp, etc)
    3VvFyzI.png

Yes
    Actually, it is never said "officially" that a Shellder would revert back to its original form if it gets detached from Slowpoke. All the PokeDex entry claimed that a Slowking/Slowbro would revert back to its original Slowpoke form and loses all its intelligent, but it never said anything about Shellder. The reason why I've added it in the game is because according to the Slowbro and Slowking's dex entry, removing Shellder from Slowbro/Slowking IS possible, and since it never said anything about it reverting back to the original form, I've decided to add it in,
    Yes, and his name is Kangaskhoo. Kangashkid is there too. In case I bring up another question, here's why I included Kangashkid and Kangashoon.
    SWWngNJ.png

Because I've created a bonus chapter that deals with Black Jynx. Then one day, a fan requested can I add the Black Jynx in the game for that specific chapter. I agreed and that's why it's in (Beta 12).
    No, it's Vaccine Porygon from the anime.
    Because it's also from the anime.
    Nope. Not suppose to be Mega Swampert.
    It's already in the game.
    I will never waste a slot for Notched-eared Pichu. It was a stupidly weak event Pokemon whose purpose in the game (to get Celebi) didn't even make sense. In fact, the movie that featured the notch-ear Pikachu didn't even give it any notable role. It was just there to act cute and steal the key (which any Pokemon could've fulfilled).
    Wish granted. Here's the sprite of it.
    jAtylBb.png

Because in the past, I've held a vote for people to select a Pokemon that they wish they would get a mega evolution. Nidoking was one of that Pokemon that got high vote.
    Poliwrath does have a Mega Evolution. It's already in the game.
    qBwDdDR.png

Yes. Steelix X and Y. Why I created Steelix X? Because it was voted by the fans to have a mega, and during that time, Nintendo haven't created Mega Steelix yet (same thing applies to Pidgeot).
    5PaldXp.png
    Y935OFN.png

Yep
    It was meant to be a joke.
    Okay
    I think 1 mega for Raticate is enough. The only reason why I even added Mega Raticate is because it was meant to be for my canceled Pokemon Adventure Yellow Chapter game.
    Maybe in the future.

It's cool. I know you don't mean to bash. It's just a suggestion. Yeah, I love Mega Parasect too.

I've answered your post in bolded writing inside the quote.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    1. I think the pale snorlax is the snowman snorlax, does that snorlax have blizzard as an attack like in the anime?
    2. is that other unique AZ immortal floette?

Last edited:
    Back