• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    Hello,sorry for the bother but i have been playing through the game and right after meeting misty and beating her garydos she tells me to go call prof. Oak in the center right next us. i go inside but when i acces oaks pc it just tells me to check the pokedex,i accept that and it asks me again instantly,even if i accept or no it still counts as a no and i cand progres...
    Please help!

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Hello,sorry for the bother but i have been playing through the game and right after meeting misty and beating her garydos she tells me to go call prof. Oak in the center right next us. i go inside but when i acces oaks pc it just tells me to check the pokedex,i accept that and it asks me again instantly,even if i accept or no it still counts as a no and i cand progres...
    Please help!

Call him on the phone. Don't go on the PC.

Ttar0914

Years
  • Hi Aethestode ! :)
    I really enjoy your hack !! I've finished it 30 minutes ago and now I am already impatient to see the continuation !
    You really make an extraordinary work (even if there is a lot of bugs)

I don't know which bugs were already reported, but there are some that I spotted :
    - in battle, a lot of trainers are called "Rival Blue" when they use an item or when they send a Pokémon but they're called by their real name at the end of the battle
    - when we are attacked in the Mt Moon with Misty, if we lose the fight, we're teleported back at Pokemon Center but game considers that we won (we can't battle again and the scenario continues)
    - there is an island in Orange Archipelago where when we Surf, we're attacked by random Sunfloras (Lv.0 to 99). I'm not sure but I think this is Butwal Island (I'll check this)
    - I don't know how I have him, but I have a Bad Egg in one of my storage boxes
    - when our opponent uses Toxic Spikes and we send a Poison-type Pokemon, there is a small Grunt script which appears in red and says something like "Hmm ..."
    - Rock-type moves are super effective on Aerodactyl
    - there are places where Dive don't work (I don't know if it is because you haven't made it yet or if there is a bug)
    There are some more but I don't remember them for now.

Now, the best part of this message : what I really like in your game !!
    - most important : the scenario ! I didn't read the manga, but I really enjoy your game
    - special pokemon like Pink Rhyhorn or Crystal Onix
    - mega pokemon
    - all your "derp-scripts" made me laugh
    - the difficulty a little higher than in the license
    - some shinies on the roads

And what I don't like :
    - we don't need to earn this much money, i was always at 99,999
    - three consecutive fights (Orange Archipelago League), why not, but without being healed it's a bit sadistic

But, one more time, your game is amazing ! I hope that you'll continue :)
    Oh, and sorry if I don't speak perfectly English → I'm French :)

About the Ascorbia Island - Butwal Island Surf Route: There are supposed to be Sharpedo instead of Sunflora. This is really a bit confusing but it has been said by Green, that it's nearly impossible to cross the water because of the Sharpedo which are waiting in the water, I believe.

As for Aerodactyl: Rock type moves are always super-effective on it because rock type moves do neutral damage on the same type but super-effective damage on flying types.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2017
    I just finished Carly story and I got some questions:

1- In the island where you battle her, there is something else to do?
    2- I started the events of Kai and the other guys but when I give the Mulch to Gray I get stuck in the middle of the ocean on Route 18. I made some mistake that can be fixed or is it a bug?
    3- What else can I do in the game? Legendaries, events and other stuff?

Can someone helpe me? Thanks ^^

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2016
    Hi everybody.
    Could you tell me how to patch this hack to 11E? I have only patch 9.1, and when i tried to update it with Tsukuyomi but this program told me "Failed! Input checksum is invalid.".
    Help me, please.

Years
  • Hi everybody.
    Could you tell me how to patch this hack to 11E? I have only patch 9.1, and when i tried to update it with Tsukuyomi but this program told me "Failed! Input checksum is invalid.".
    Help me, please.

Hey,
    check your private messages. I have sent you (hopefully) a solution for your problem;)

Ttar0914

Years
  • Please don't add pokemon fusion :) How far is beta 11e?

The Pokemon Fusions are already in since Beta 11. It ends, if you fight Bruno after becoming champion of the Orange Archipelago. If you decide to not fight Bruno, you can still explore Mirage Island, Sevii Island, Hoenn, Southern Island, and the blocked part east of Pummelo Island.

Can the Kangaskhan in Viridian Forest be captured? Or must you defeat it?

You cannot catch it. You've got no other way, but to defeat it.

Years
  • Why not hunt some legendaries? Volcanion and the others.
    I'm on it ;) and trying to get all Megas

About the Ascorbia Island - Butwal Island Surf Route: There are supposed to be Sharpedo instead of Sunflora. This is really a bit confusing but it has been said by Green, that it's nearly impossible to cross the water because of the Sharpedo which are waiting in the water, I believe.

As for Aerodactyl: Rock type moves are always super-effective on it because rock type moves do neutral damage on the same type but super-effective damage on flying types.

About Sharpedo, yes, but Sunflora is a bug, isn't it ?
    And for rock-moves : they're supposed to be less effective on rock-type pokemon (I've checked it)

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    About Sharpedo, yes, but Sunflora is a bug, isn't it ?
    And for rock-moves : they're supposed to be less effective on rock-type pokemon (I've checked it)

Sunflora is a Grass type and Sharpedo is Water/Dark. Water is weak to Grass, which is why Sunflora's move are super effective.

Rock moves do neutral damage against Aerodactly, because of its typing. Rock is NVE against Rock, but since it's part Flying and Flying is weak to rock, it ends up doing neutral damage.

Years
  • You have wrong information about this

Oh yes ! You're right ! :o
    Well, I think I'm going to revise haha :D

Sunflora is a Grass type and Sharpedo is Water/Dark. Water is weak to Grass, which is why Sunflora's move are super effective.

Thanks, but I'm not talking about Shapredo's type :) Actually, we're supposed to be attacked by Sharpedo at Butwal Island ... But there is a problem : we're attacked by Sunflora

By the way, is Hoenn region available ? And Sevii Island ?

Years
  • Oh yes ! You're right ! :o
    Well, I think I'm going to revise haha :D

Thanks, but I'm not talking about Shapredo's type :) Actually, we're supposed to be attacked by Sharpedo at Butwal Island ... But there is a problem : we're attacked by Sunflora

By the way, is Hoenn region available ? And Sevii Island ?

Small part of hoenn available and Sevii islands are also available in this beta where you can have fun with fusion.

Back