• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Ttar0914

Years
  • What are you talking about? I know it's a rock type. :/ Rock is SE against Bug, Flying, Fire and Ice. They are NVE against Ground Steel and Fighting types and are weak to Water, Grass, Steel, Ground and Fighting moves.

Why do you even think I'm confusing it for a Ground/Flying type? The only thing I mistook was thinking that Rock moves were NVE against Rock types.

I was not talking about it being a Ground/Flying type, but about the type itself, that you were accidentally mistaking the damage calculation with the Ground type. I've never said you didn't know it was a Rock type. As for the next time: please read carefully to avoid something like that, it'll help in some cases.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    I was not talking about it being a Ground/Flying type, but about the type itself, that you were accidentally mistaking the damage calculation with the Ground type. I've never said you didn't know it was a Rock type. As for the next time: please read carefully to avoid something like that, it'll help in some cases.
    I didn't mistake the damage for a ground type! A Ground/Flying type is immune to Electric moves and I know that Aerodactyl is not. :/

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    I didn't mistake the damage for a ground type! A Ground/Flying type is immune to Electric moves and I know that Aerodactyl is not. :/
    You're probably not quite getting him. What you said about Rock being NVE against Rock is not true. Rock does neutral damage against Rock but due to part flying type, rock is x2 against Aero.. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    You're probably not quite getting him. What you said about Rock being NVE against Rock is not true. Rock does neutral damage against Rock but due to part flying type, rock is x2 against Aero.. Thank you.
    But I already said that... I already said I mistook it for NVE.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2017
    I tried searching the forum but when searching for "mew" I get "no results found". I think this is because his name is only 3 characters long. After searching through about 50 pages I decided to just ask...

At one point in the game is Mew catchable and what is the location?

Thanks in advance!

Ttar0914

Years
  • I didn't mistake the damage for a ground type! A Ground/Flying type is immune to Electric moves and I know that Aerodactyl is not. :/

Again: I WAS NEVER TALKING ABOUT A GROUND/FLYING TYPE!! Read it better before answering!

Thank you! :)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Soz for the lack of update again. Always busy at the beginning of the year.
    i2V5ReS.png
    lGFy1eM.png
    NfFNb6Z.png
    zhjWszj.png
    hUsrpHZ.png
    xHOfkV6.png
    LiJJdBc.png
    xAYSVO4.png
    NZYMDCC.png
    89VvOXn.png

In have an question in beta 12 or higher all new pokemon example:4 gen pokemon have own cries?

Ok, I haven't implemented the cries yet. It's definitely in my to do list, but it's definitely not the main priority (since I want to port back all the Kanto/Orange Saga back into Beta 12).

I tried searching the forum but when searching for "mew" I get "no results found". I think this is because his name is only 3 characters long. After searching through about 50 pages I decided to just ask...

At one point in the game is Mew catchable and what is the location?

Thanks in advance!

After defeating Blue in the Orange League, head to Pallet Forest and find it at the same spot where Blue was versing it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2016
    Did you tried if those also happens using Visual Boy Advance?
    That's the emulator i use and so far, i haven't those kind of bugs :/ ...

EDIT:
    Does anyone know where HM07 Waterfall is?
    I need it for my MPoliwrath moveset and i also want to know what is at the Power Plant Waterfall xD

EDIT2:
    Found another bug.
    In the Legendary Golems Chapter, when the Player says "That must be Registeel!"
    The screen goes black and nothing happens..
    Also, Registeel's OW is a Gastly xD

EDIT3:
    Kinda weird, but now that i loaded my save, i've noticed that Relicanth can have a Red Orb equipped when you catch it..
    Why? xDDD ..

Hey could you let me know where I would be able to find a Relicanth please?

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2016
    Soz for the lack of update again. Always busy at the beginning of the year.
    i2V5ReS.png
    lGFy1eM.png
    NfFNb6Z.png
    zhjWszj.png
    hUsrpHZ.png
    xHOfkV6.png
    LiJJdBc.png
    xAYSVO4.png
    NZYMDCC.png
    89VvOXn.png

Ok, I haven't implemented the cries yet. It's definitely in my to do list, but it's definitely not the main priority (since I want to port back all the Kanto/Orange Saga back into Beta 12).

After defeating Blue in the Orange League, head to Pallet Forest and find it at the same spot where Blue was versing it.

Hello Aethestode, sorry to bug but I've been searching thru the fourms as well and haven't been able to find my answer. Would you be able to tell me where I could find a Relicanth? I'm on 11E I believe.

JimWolvie

Wolverine
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2018
    Hi, I have a question about the rose red chapter...

I searched all over this thread with no luck.

Anyway, I am able to trigger the event up to the point when the ghost tries to make red switch places with her, then the baby shows up and she disappears, there s no battle...
    I checked the sign south of the little lake/pond south of the entrance and the text changed, also at the nort/east exit an old guy comes and says something like "you look like you've seen a ghost..." and gives a little backstory about the ghost.

Is this the end of the chapter?
    I don't get to fight her anymore? :c

FYI, I am playing beta 11E, patched into a clean ROM.

Thanks

Same here. Does anyone know how to complete the Red Rose Chapter?

Years
  • Hello Aethestode, sorry to bug but I've been searching thru the fourms as well and haven't been able to find my answer. Would you be able to tell me where I could find a Relicanth? I'm on 11E I believe.
    You can find Relicanth at under water at route 8 (Orange Arc) with very low rate

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2016
    does anyone know where to find Dawn, Dusk, Shiny stones ?? and maybe also Razor Claw ?

Back